Biden Campaign Tries to Blame Trump for Small Business Loans Drying Up

Which has what to do with the Trump administration’s mishandling of the funds from the original bill?
Just how did Trump mishandle the funds from the original Bill? Very curious as what you
could possibly come up with.
We don't KNOW how his administration did that but they certainly did.

349 BILLION Gone..in ten days

Where did it go? Small businesses got none of it

We ought to have an Inspector General look into it.

Oh wait...right after Trump signed that bill..he fired the IG in charge of that oversight
Where do you get the insane idea small businesses are not getting it? CNN?
Small Businesses Wait for Cash as Disaster Loan Program ...
www.nytimes.com › 2020/04/09 › business › smallbusiness

Apr 9, 2020 - Owners were supposed to be able to get up to $2 million. Now they're being told the cap is $15000 — if they can get any answers at all. ... Small Businesses Wait for Cash as Disaster Loan Program Unravels ... Now, business owners who applied are desperate for cash and answers about what aid, if any, ...

You sure as hell aren't going to get it from Fox News.

Which has what to do with the Trump administration’s mishandling of the funds from the original bill?
Just how did Trump mishandle the funds from the original Bill? Very curious as what you

Oh wait...right after Trump signed that bill..he fired the IG in charge of that oversight
You seem pretty confident about your post....supply some links to back up your premise.
I'm sure some was mishandled....that SOP for the government....under any administration.
I'm also sure that small businesses reaped the benefits of the loans, also.
But you go ahead with the orange man bad...you've been doing it since the old hag lost the last presidential election.

Apr 9, 2020 - Owners were supposed to be able to get up to $2 million. Now they're being told the cap is $15000 — if they can get any answers at all. ... Small Businesses Wait for Cash as Disaster Loan Program Unravels ... Now, business owners who applied are desperate for cash and answers about what aid, if any, ...

Fox News won't report this, yes?

You seem pretty confident about your post....supply some links to back up your premise.
I'm sure some was mishandled....that's SOP for the government....under any administration.
But you go ahead with the orange man bad...you've been doing it since the old hag lost the last presidential election.

Actually, I have been doing it since before the Republican debates, when Trump who was unprepared to debate, spent his time flinging personal insults at his opponents and completely turned me off.
I also discovered that Trump cannot handle money, had 5 bankruptcies, stiffs contractors that he hires, and has to go to Saudi Arabia and Russian oligarchs for money. That boy is a grifter, plain and simple and is not to be trusted.
There are many articles written about Trump's past. Just google 'em and you too can become enlightened.

I'm sure some was mishandled....that's SOP for the government....under any administration.

Actually, I have been doing it since before the Republican debates, when Trump who was unprepared to debate, spent his time flinging personal insults at his opponents and completely turned me off.
I also discovered that Trump cannot handle money, had 5 bankruptcies, stiffs contractors that he hires, and has to go to Saudi Arabia and Russian oligarchs for money. That boy is a grifter, plain and simple and is not to be trusted.
There are many articles written about Trump's past. Just google 'em and you too can become enlightened.
Context is everything. Gotta read all the details to the bankruptcies and the contractors.
By the way, how many companies has Trump owned over the years?

I'm sure some was mishandled....that SOP for the government....under any administration.

Not sure just what is going on and the details to what's going on.

Companies can borrow up to two months of their average monthly payroll costs for the past year, plus an additional 25 percent, up to $10 million. “Payroll costs” include salary, wages, tips, commissions, paid leave benefits, employer-paid health insurance premiums, and state and local payroll taxes.

My business actually got SBA loan. Far less than I applied for but it something. About 40K at 3.75 with a 30 yr term. That will keep us alive. It is supposedly forgivable if it’s used for payroll or operating costs. That’s TBD but it’s very affordable if not. We applied the Day it was offered so that may be why we got it.

To my understanding that is NOT anything to do with PPP

Huh? That program burned through 350 B in days and no small business I have heard of got anything

Huh? That program burned through 350 B in days and no small business I have heard of got anything
From what you heard, huh? Duly noted

April 9 Pelosi was on vacation. NY Times is Fake News.

Oopsey.
View attachment 326117

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/20...for-ppp -money-running-out-it-doesnt-go-well/

Ruth Crist Steakhouse got 20 million dollars (restaurant chain all over the country with thousands of employees)
Princeton University received 10 million dollars, etc, etc. How many others got a piece of the pie.
This loan was to be for small businesses. This is a misuse of funds and Biden is correct.
Talk to Pelosi, Democrats wrote it.

And Trump signed it after the Repubs reviewed and approved it. Maybe they orchestrated changes in the bill. yes?

Spoken like someone who has no idea how the process works for a bill to become a law, and who just wants to insist Trump's at fault for everything, and all Democrats are as pure and blameless as lambs.

And we should take you seriously because why?

I don't care how you take me. Trump had a lot to do with this bill and he signed it. Let's not forget that the Senate is in control. Now, what the hell are you talking about, eh? Trump takes care of the wealthy. If you are ok with that, oh well.
Pelosi’s House authored the Bill you’re bitching about, Dufus.

Context is everything. Gotta read all the details to the bankruptcies and the contractors.

There is info on the bankruptcies and it ain't pretty. These companies that went bankrupt were not shell companies.
Many people lost jobs. He had a reputation for stiffing contractors. He, as president, could not secure prime time lawyers because he doesn't pay his bills. This is one bad dude.

Oopsey.
View attachment 326117

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/20...for-ppp -money-running-out-it-doesnt-go-well/

Ruth Crist Steakhouse got 20 million dollars (restaurant chain all over the country with thousands of employees)
Princeton University received 10 million dollars, etc, etc. How many others got a piece of the pie.
This loan was to be for small businesses. This is a misuse of funds and Biden is correct.
Talk to Pelosi, Democrats wrote it.

And Trump signed it after the Repubs reviewed and approved it. Maybe they orchestrated changes in the bill. yes?

Spoken like someone who has no idea how the process works for a bill to become a law, and who just wants to insist Trump's at fault for everything, and all Democrats are as pure and blameless as lambs.

And we should take you seriously because why?

I don't care how you take me. Trump had a lot to do with this bill and he signed it. Let's not forget that the Senate is in control. Now, what the hell are you talking about, eh? Trump takes care of the wealthy. If you are ok with that, oh well.
Pelosi’s House authored the Bill you’re bitching about, Dufus.

And the Senate made changes to the bill, hot shot.

April 9 Pelosi was on vacation. NY Times is Fake News.

The NYT is accurate and so what. Trump is on vacation 4 days a week playing golf.

My business actually got SBA loan. Far less than I applied for but it something. About 40K at 3.75 with a 30 yr term. That will keep us alive. It is supposedly forgivable if it’s used for payroll or operating costs. That’s TBD but it’s very affordable if not. We applied the Day it was offered so that may be why we got it.

You are one of the lucky ones, and when Princeton U, Harvard U, Ruth Crist get millions, many small businesses get screwed.

There is info on the bankruptcies and it ain't pretty. These companies that went bankrupt were not shell companies.
Many people lost jobs. He had a reputation for stiffing contractors. He, as president, could not secure prime time lawyers because he doesn't pay his bills. This is one bad dude.
Thank you for your opinion, bob. But, from what I had read....the contractors were the ones who stiffed him, he then just broke the contracts for lack of service.
Also, with having around 500 businesses that Trump has owned, there will be an OCCASIONAL BK. That's the nature of
owning businesses.
The rest of your BS is just partisan BS. Your opinion just isn't that important to me.

You are one of the lucky ones, and when Princeton U, Harvard U, Ruth Crist get millions, many small businesses get screwed.
Might want to blame congress for the allocation of the funds. just sayin'

Talk to Pelosi, it’s her Bill.

Thank you for your opinion, bob. But, from what I had read....the contractors were the ones who stiffed him, he then just broke the contracts for lack of service.
Also, with having around 500 businesses that Trump has owned, there will be an OCCASIONAL BK. That's the nature of
owning businesses.
The rest of your BS is just partisan BS. Your opinion just isn't that important to me.
That is bullshit, pal. This is not my opinion.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn ...
www.usatoday.com › politics › elections › 2016/06/09

Jun 9, 2016 - Donald Trump casts himself as a protector of workers and jobs, but a USA ... City and three against the also out-of-business Trump Mortgage LLC in ... over small amounts of money that are negligible to the billionaire and his ...

Might want to blame congress for the allocation of the funds. just sayin'
No, Trump had his hands in it big time.

owning businesses.
That is bullshit, pal. This is not my opinion.
USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn ...
www.usatoday.com › politics › elections › 2016/06/09

Jun 9, 2016 - Donald Trump casts himself as a protector of workers and jobs, but a USA ... City and three against the also out-of-business Trump Mortgage LLC in ... over small amounts of money that are negligible to the billionaire and his ...
Alleged, huh?
Was the quality of his work pristine?
You have no clue and you have only one side of what you consider the facts. There isn't enough information...other than a one sided hit piece.
Like I said, your opinion just isn't important to me.

Forum List

Back