Biden Campaign Tries to Blame Trump for Small Business Loans Drying Up

These same leftards bitching about government misuse of funds, which has been going on since forever, are the same morons who want to give government control of healthcare and Its 1/5th of the economy. You just can't make this stuff up.

Which has what to do with the Trump administration’s mishandling of the funds from the original bill?
Just how did Trump mishandle the funds from the original Bill? Very curious as what you
could possibly come up with.
She’s just a troll making up crap.
So, you can’t answer the question. Thanks for playing, dipshit :fu:

I just heard, "When did you stop beating your wife? Oh, so you can't answer the question. I win."

I'm still waiting for you to prove that your question deserves to be taken seriously and answered, and I suspect Weather is, as well.
So, you can’t answer the question either. Then why bother chiming in, kid? Just sit down and stfu.

I blame ALL of congress for letting fat cat vultures scoop up most of that money. Should have been more safeguards.
Plenty to blame The Dithering Dotard for however.

Thanks, Obama! His economy, his virus

Uh Huh :rolleyes:

TRUMPVIRUS.jpg

Barack Born in Kenya Obama took credit for the economy in February 2020 and he paid the ChiComs to develop the Wuhan Obama Coronavirus

Oopsey.
View attachment 326117

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/20...for-ppp -money-running-out-it-doesnt-go-well/

Ruth Crist Steakhouse got 20 million dollars (restaurant chain all over the country with thousands of employees)
Princeton University received 10 million dollars, etc, etc. How many others got a piece of the pie.
This loan was to be for small businesses. This is a misuse of funds and Biden is correct.
Talk to Pelosi, Democrats wrote it.

And Trump signed it after the Repubs reviewed and approved it. Maybe they orchestrated changes in the bill. yes?

Spoken like someone who has no idea how the process works for a bill to become a law, and who just wants to insist Trump's at fault for everything, and all Democrats are as pure and blameless as lambs.

And we should take you seriously because why?

I don't care how you take me. Trump had a lot to do with this bill and he signed it. Let's not forget that the Senate is in control. Now, what the hell are you talking about, eh? Trump takes care of the wealthy. If you are ok with that, oh well.

I blame ALL of congress for letting fat cat vultures scoop up most of that money. Should have been more safeguards.
Plenty to blame The Dithering Dotard for however.

Uh Huh :rolleyes:

TRUMPVIRUS.jpg

Barack Born in Kenya Obama took credit for the economy in February 2020 and he paid the ChiComs to develop the Wuhan Obama Coronavirus

Confirmed - You got the Trump Virus .. Please self-quaranteen IMMEDIATELY! :D

Which has what to do with the Trump administration’s mishandling of the funds from the original bill?
Just how did Trump mishandle the funds from the original Bill? Very curious as what you

I just heard, "When did you stop beating your wife? Oh, so you can't answer the question. I win."

I'm still waiting for you to prove that your question deserves to be taken seriously and answered, and I suspect Weather is, as well.
So, you can’t answer the question either. Then why bother chiming in, kid? Just sit down and stfu.

Now I just heard, "When did you stop beating your wife? If you don't answer, it must mean you can't, and I win. Do YOU know when he stopped beating his wife? Oh, YOU won't answer either? I REALLY win!"

I have some bad news for you and your delusions of taking the boards by storm, you third-rate newbie poseur. You don't have the ability to make anyone shut up and let you talk unopposed, and you sure don't have the ability to make people respect you simply by demanding it.

In response to your question, the ONLY question that I will generously deign to answer until you earn the right to anything more, I am "chiming in" because it's a public message board, I want to, and you can't stop me.

Now then, "kid", if you have a real question like a real adult and not some 12-year-old Internet troll, you may ask it, and PERHAPS I will do you the honor of responding, if you're very lucky.

Oopsey.
View attachment 326117

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/20...for-ppp -money-running-out-it-doesnt-go-well/

Ruth Crist Steakhouse got 20 million dollars (restaurant chain all over the country with thousands of employees)
Princeton University received 10 million dollars, etc, etc. How many others got a piece of the pie.
This loan was to be for small businesses. This is a misuse of funds and Biden is correct.

And Trump signed it after the Repubs reviewed and approved it. Maybe they orchestrated changes in the bill. yes?

Spoken like someone who has no idea how the process works for a bill to become a law, and who just wants to insist Trump's at fault for everything, and all Democrats are as pure and blameless as lambs.

I don't care how you take me. Trump had a lot to do with this bill and he signed it. Let's not forget that the Senate is in control. Now, what the hell are you talking about, eh? Trump takes care of the wealthy. If you are ok with that, oh well.

Good. If you don't care, I certainly don't. Enjoy screaming, "Trump's fault for EVERYTHING!" where you belong.

1587506893337.png

These same leftards bitching about government misuse of funds, which has been going on since forever, are the same morons who want to give government control of healthcare and Its 1/5th of the economy. You just can't make this stuff up.

The sausage makers in Congress can't save us in the face of a semi-pandemic!

It might as well have been a full-blown one.

Now I just heard, "When did you stop beating your wife? If you don't answer, it must mean you can't, and I win. Do YOU know when he stopped beating his wife? Oh, YOU won't answer either? I REALLY win!"

I have some bad news for you and your delusions of taking the boards by storm, you third-rate newbie poseur. You don't have the ability to make anyone shut up and let you talk unopposed, and you sure don't have the ability to make people respect you simply by demanding it.

In response to your question, the ONLY question that I will generously deign to answer until you earn the right to anything more, I am "chiming in" because it's a public message board, I want to, and you can't stop me.

Now then, "kid", if you have a real question like a real adult and not some 12-year-old Internet troll, you may ask it, and PERHAPS I will do you the honor of responding, if you're very lucky.
I did ask a real question. But the OP, and now you, are too disingenuous to answer honestly. So, once again, shut the fuck up. Or fuck off? Eat shit and die? I don’t care. You get the point. I’m not here to make friends. Especially not with whining fuckwits like you, kid.

Oopsey.
View attachment 326117

Good. If you don't care, I certainly don't. Enjoy screaming, "Trump's fault for EVERYTHING!" where you belong.

View attachment 326313

Let's cut to the chase, aye wot? Trump influenced his supporters in Congress, and then he signed the bill.
Now, whose fault is it that big business grabbed a sizeable amount of the funds, eh? Has Trump ever been at fault
for anything in your mind? Trump takes care of his friends. Fact, so stop deflecting and admit it. If you are ok with this, oh well.

Oopsey.
View attachment 326117

View attachment 326313

Let's cut to the chase, aye wot? Trump influenced his supporters in Congress, and then he signed the bill.
Now, whose fault is it that big business grabbed a sizeable amount of the funds, eh? Has Trump ever been at fault
for anything in your mind? Trump takes care of his friends. Fact, so stop deflecting and admit it. If you are ok with this, oh well.

You'll never get them to admit their blob fucked up. They have battered spouse syndrome.

We don't KNOW how his administration did that but they certainly did.

349 BILLION Gone..in ten days

Where did it go? Small businesses got none of it

We ought to have an Inspector General look into it.

Oh wait...right after Trump signed that bill..he fired the IG in charge of that oversight

Oh wait...right after Trump signed that bill..he fired the IG in charge of that oversight
Where do you get the insane idea small businesses are not getting it? CNN?

Oopsey.
View attachment 326117

View attachment 326313

You'll never get them to admit their blob fucked up. They have battered spouse syndrome.
Just 5 more years to go!

I own a small business. I'm part of a trade group of similar businesses. I know many people with small businesses.

None have gotten PPP loans. all have applied

Probably from CNN and they are accurate. The more Trump disses the press for accurate reporting of his shenanigans the more you and your ilk are sucked into his rhetoric. Of course, he is trying to destroy our free press
and you need to stop applauding his bad behavior.

Oopsey.
View attachment 326117

View attachment 326313

Just 5 more years to go!

Of course, of course

Tea bagger trumpoholics will never admit their cult leader is an incompliant or a fool or both.

You seem pretty confident about your post....supply some links to back up your premise.
I'm sure some was mishandled....that's SOP for the government....under any administration.
I'm also sure that small businesses reaped the benefits of the loans, also.
But you go ahead with the orange man bad...you've been doing it since the old hag lost the last presidential election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back