Biden Can't Answer Questions, So Press Asks His Spokeswoman When He's Going to Get That Pet Cat They Were Promised

"From Wall Street to the to the private eq private uh uh uh uh uh economic uh polling initiatives..."

Fucking what?

C'mon, man!

Rent free.

Biden is doing a great job. The Covid Bill will complete the $2000 payments to most Americans. Much more than the blob was able to get approved.
Yet another promotion of Biden that has to reference someone else. Usually it's TRUMP! but this time it's some mythical "blob". It's easy to come up with a positive comparison when you gin it up out of nothing.

Yeah, your blob never compared himself/complained about the previous administration. Perhaps you should have paid closer attention to your blob.

Anyway, Biden completed the $2,000 payments to most Americans. He succeeded where your blob failed.

You know...since the extent of your existence on this planet appears to be nothing other than complaining about my posts...you can put me on ignore. There is nothing you can teach me about anything and you sound quite intimidated.
Hmmm, more blob obsession. Is that a fetish kind of thing? And we continue with a complete inability to defend or promote Quid Pro without referencing someone or something else.

You seem obsessed with me. It's understandable but probably not healthy. Biden is doing a great job. Much better than your blob ever did. I know it makes you upset that you backed a loser but I figure you should be used to it by now.
You keep posting things to me, so I, being polite, answer back because I know you need my attention. Now, are you going to manage talking about Biden without injecting your blob fetish?

You're following me around like a little poodle begging for attention... That Biden is destroying your blob's record and erasing his memory has clearly affected you in a negative way. He's doing a great job.

Rent free.

Biden is doing a great job. The Covid Bill will complete the $2000 payments to most Americans. Much more than the blob was able to get approved.
What $2,000? We’ve been thru a kangaroo court with fabricated evidence, attacked a foreign nation, sent gas prices skyrocketing, killed hundreds of thousands of jobs, and crushed the hopes of all females wishing to win sports events.

And still no $2,000.

Last edited:
Rent free.

Yet another promotion of Biden that has to reference someone else. Usually it's TRUMP! but this time it's some mythical "blob". It's easy to come up with a positive comparison when you gin it up out of nothing.

Yeah, your blob never compared himself/complained about the previous administration. Perhaps you should have paid closer attention to your blob.

Anyway, Biden completed the $2,000 payments to most Americans. He succeeded where your blob failed.

You know...since the extent of your existence on this planet appears to be nothing other than complaining about my posts...you can put me on ignore. There is nothing you can teach me about anything and you sound quite intimidated.
Hmmm, more blob obsession. Is that a fetish kind of thing? And we continue with a complete inability to defend or promote Quid Pro without referencing someone or something else.

You seem obsessed with me. It's understandable but probably not healthy. Biden is doing a great job. Much better than your blob ever did. I know it makes you upset that you backed a loser but I figure you should be used to it by now.
You keep posting things to me, so I, being polite, answer back because I know you need my attention. Now, are you going to manage talking about Biden without injecting your blob fetish?

You're following me around like a little poodle begging for attention... That Biden is destroying your blob's record and erasing his memory has clearly affected you in a negative way. He's doing a great job.
Yes, that’s why every indicator of direction is spiraling downward.

President "Sleepy Joe" Biden is on track to be the best President of the 21st century.
159310082_188509753075503_5140655417175499708_n.jpg

Illegitimate pedo Joe.

Rent free.

And still with the blob fetish. Guess the only conclusion that can be drawn is that Quid Pro can't stand on his own merits.

Rent free.

What $2,000? We’ve been thru a kangaroo court with fabricated evidence, attacked a foreign nation, sent gas prices rocketing, killed hundreds of thousands of jobs, and crushed the hopes of all females wishing to win sports events.

And still no $2,000.

The $1400 payment completes the $2K payments your blob couldn’t get through.

Rent free.

And still with the blob fetish. Guess the only conclusion that can be drawn is that Quid Pro can't stand on his own merits.

You’re the one who keeps bringing it up. Your blob lost. Get over it little man.

Biden’s doing a great job

Rent free.

You’re the one who keeps bringing it up. Your blob lost. Get over it little man.

Of course I will continue to note when Quid Pro's sycophants can't promote or defend him without referencing someone else. It's telling that he doesn't generate any enthusiasm on his own.

Rent free.

Of course I will continue to note when Quid Pro's sycophants can't promote or defend him without referencing someone else. It's telling that he doesn't generate any enthusiasm on his own.

for someone who supposedly doesn’t generate any enthusiasm...you can’t stop talking about President Joe. He lives rent free in your head.

Rent free.

for someone who supposedly doesn’t generate any enthusiasm...you can’t stop talking about President Joe. He lives rent free in your head.
He's POTUS, so of course we're going to talk about him because what he does effects our everyday lives. Note that we don't talk much about former presidents for that very reason. We don't, for example, feel the need to constant drag them up in a vain attempt to make Quid Pro look better by comparison.

Rent free.

He's POTUS, so of course we're going to talk about him because what he does effects our everyday lives. Note that we don't talk much about former presidents for that very reason. We don't, for example, feel the need to constant drag them up in a vain attempt to make Quid Pro look better by comparison.

So he went from not generating any enthusiasm to "we can't stop talking about him"?

Nice "logic" you got there.

Compared to your blob, anyone would look better by comparison.

Longest a POTUS has not held his first press conference in over a century.

Another day, another outrage thread over something that really isn't a problem.

The Administration holds a press conference daily. The Trump Administration went months without ever holding a press conference. Why are you complaining NOW when you said nothing about Trump's lack of transparency?

Why did you applaud when Trump refused to hold press conferences?

Rent free.

So he went from not generating any enthusiasm to "we can't stop talking about him"?

Nice "logic" you got there.

Compared to your blob, anyone would look better by comparison.
Like I said, he's POTUS, and even a bowl of oatmeal would get talked about if it was POTUS. I do find it interesting that you think it's unusual for people would to talk about him. That takes it from "he's so boring there's nothing to talk about unless I mention somebody else as well" to "I wish they would stop talking about him". Why do you want people to stop talking about Quid Pro? Aren't you proud of him and his vast set of accomplishments over that last 50 years? I don't see you talking about them, so obviously you don't think they're very important or exciting. I mean, you haven't started any threads on them, and that's the standard now. You can't be interested in something unless you've started multiple threads about it on this site over the last several years.

And you really need to stop with your blob fetish. Other people don't see the attraction, especially the projection. Keep your private life off the board, please.

Longest a POTUS has not held his first press conference in over a century.

Another day, another outrage thread over something that really isn't a problem.

The Administration holds a press conference daily. The Trump Administration went months without ever holding a press conference. Why are you complaining NOW when you said nothing about Trump's lack of transparency?

Why did you applaud when Trump refused to hold press conferences?

But, but, but, TRUMP!!!!

Forum List

Back