Biden caught with same bizarre lie 3 times in a row

Trump can lie all day long...Actually, Trump purposely told 1000's of lies to make the truth irrelevant......in fact, his lie about the black guy not being born here is why racist white folks started loving Trump in the first place.......before then, they didn't give a fuck about Trump...so lies really work for Republicans...

But for you goofy ass "both sides do it" folks......can you let me know when someone stormed the Capitol behind a "lie" Biden told?
That was quite the pantload.

Yes, you guys are one in the same.
If you werent so goddamn stupid, you would recognize that.
One side is animated by doing something FOR people...and the other side is animated by doing something AGAINST PEOPLE...

Which is why the majority of the rhetoric coming from Conservatives is bitch ass grievance and made up outrage -- aimed against gays, trans, homeless, etc...

Meanwhile, the rest of us just wants the most popular policies in US history to be protected and or expanded...Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid, Labor Rights, Voting & Civil Rights -- you know, all the shit Conservatives try to cut or gut....

and Conservatives like you who are too cowardly to own their shit -- think being "contrarians" make you look edgy...makes you look like a bitch to me

One side is animated by doing something FOR people...and the other side is animated by doing something AGAINST PEOPLE...

Which is why the majority of the rhetoric coming from Conservatives is bitch ass grievance and made up outrage -- aimed against gays, trans, homeless, etc...

Meanwhile, the rest of us just wants the most popular policies in US history to be protected and or expanded...Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid, Labor Rights, Voting & Civil Rights -- you know, all the shit Conservatives try to cut or gut....

and Conservatives like you who are too cowardly to own their shit -- think being "contrarians" make you look edgy...makes you look like a bitch to me
:rofl: Deluded dumbfuck.
And I am no conservative.

Another pantload.

Pathological liars often get lost in their web of lies to the point where they can no longer remember the truth about the situations they lie about.
They repeat them so often they begin to believe the lies.

He may be using the George Costanza alternate reality trick

886a9f3e236b519782e2e8c8f0b22ab2.gif
George was wrong. It is still a lie. It's just that the person who believes it is not a liar assuming the definition of liar is one who says it knowing it isn't true.

In Biden's case he has a long track record of falsifying his resume, etc. and has had trouble with the truth. But as it is now, he is so mentally challenged I don't know if he knows what is true and what isn't.

agreed. And the biden cult whining about trumps lies for years, while ignoring bidens yuge web of lies is adorable to watch.
The difference between the Left and Right is, the Left are true believers in their party only. It is a cult.

Most know, however, that the GOP is as useless as tits on a boar hog with next to no difference than the DNC.

Granted, some think Trump can live achieve immortality and save the nation all by himself.

Biden keeps insisting his son died in Iraq with the troops rather than in Maryland where he actually died, which is a well known fact.

Democrats, do you think Biden really believes this or is he intentionally telling the same lie over and over again?

Is Biden that far gone mentally or is he just a pathological liar or maybe both?

Potato is lost.

It's all part of dementia

and Conservatives like you who are too cowardly to own their shit -- think being "contrarians" make you look edgy...makes you look like a bitch to m
you seemed a little perturbed biffy....

The difference between the Left and Right is, the Left are true believers in their party only. It is a cult.

Most know, however, that the GOP is as useless as tits on a boar hog with next to no difference than the DNC.

Granted, some think Trump can live achieve immortality and save the nation all by himself.
You are one of those people...you just realize how pathetic you look, 1 or 2 years removed from Trump being in the White House....
.yall when thru this same transition when Bush was 1 or 2 years removed from the WH -- after keeping his nuts on your chin the previous 8 yrs

:rofl: Deluded dumbfuck.
And I am no conservative.
I don't give a fuck about you claiming to be a wanna be Liberatarian...most of yall claim that when you are embarrassed about being called exactly what you are...Conservatives....

Anyone who would suck Republican dick just because they think it will "own the libs" is a Conservative....of a more pathetic breed...

You fooled a bunch of your fellow DemoKKKrats (as usual), but no real people fell for your attempted con.

LOL

I don't give a fuck about you claiming to be a wanna be Liberatarian...most of yall claim that when you are embarrassed about being called exactly what you are...Conservatives....

Anyone who would suck Republican dick just because they think it will "own the libs" is a Conservative....of a more pathetic breed...
You seem unhinged.

Forum List

Back