Biden Claims Drunk Driving Isn't A Felony

It isnt a felony in any state. It takes a few DUIs to be a felony.

Not true. Accident while DUI with injuries is a felony in all States.

That's why the democrap aparatchiks in cali are trying like hell to hide the fact that pelousi injured someone in his DUI crash.

Biden isn't a victim of derangement.....because every time he does something stupid or says something stupid it gets coverage. They don't have to invent any of this like they did with Bush or Trump.

BDS is just as real as TDS. Trump said more than enough stupid shit to be made fun of, but your head was too far up his ass to hear them.

BDS is just as real as TDS. Trump said more than enough stupid shit to be made fun of, but your head was too far up his ass to hear them.

No, it isn't. The rotting turnip in the whitehouse provides all of his own problems.

When I was in in the 90s Clinton wanted to get rid of alot of active-duty military....so he started bouncing people out for old drug and alcohol offences......then he switched to overweight and not making E7 by the time you hit 20 years.

Guess you joined the wrong service. HYT (High Year Tenure) is determined by each service themselves. In the case of the Army, yes, HYT is at 20 years for an E6, but in the Navy, HYT isn't until 22 years, and waivers can be requested to exceed it.

As far as the overweight thing? Personally, I think it was a good thing, since in the Navy it can actually impact a ship's readiness to fight. I personally knew of 2 Chiefs who were too overweight to fit through a scuttle hatch on my first sea tour (the small round one in the middle of the large one that was closed for battle drills), and when GQ was called, they had to wait for them to get through before the main hatch was dogged down, as they couldn't fit through the scuttle.

Guess you joined the wrong service. HYT (High Year Tenure) is determined by each service themselves. In the case of the Army, yes, HYT is at 20 years for an E6, but in the Navy, HYT isn't until 22 years, and waivers can be requested to exceed it.

As far as the overweight thing? Personally, I think it was a good thing, since in the Navy it can actually impact a ship's readiness to fight. I personally knew of 2 Chiefs who were too overweight to fit through a scuttle hatch on my first sea tour (the small round one in the middle of the large one that was closed for battle drills), and when GQ was called, they had to wait for them to get through before the main hatch was dogged down, as they couldn't fit through the scuttle.
We had a guy that was so fat he couldn't squeeze thru a hatch. He also tended to look directly at the arc when he was on firewatch during a welding job.
They bounced him out for overweight. This was in the 70s.
Every Democrat president finds some excuse to purge the military. Biden is doing it through vaccine mandates.

True, and so did the fat orange in the white house before him.

No, we are seeing that pretty much every claim made against him was a lie.

But little progressive boot licker you, will try and deflect away from those facts.

But little progressive boot licker you, will try and deflect away from those facts.
But... but... it looks like a court room!!
See... they are all sitting elevated like judges!!
So it must be real!!!
And they are calling what these people are saying as "evidence"... so it must be real!!!

Last edited:

Yeah, he never said a thing about Yo So Mite or about the the army taking over the air ports in the Revolutionary war.

Those were all lie! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

If your head was not so far up his ass you could laugh at these things like I laugh at Biden daily.

Yeah, he never said a thing about Yo So Mite or about the the army taking over the air ports in the Revolutionary war.

Those were all lie! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

If your head was not so far up his ass you could laugh at these things like I laugh at Biden daily.

Who gives a fuck about inane bullshit like that? YOUR hero, the chinese Manchurian Candidate, xiden, is moving us towards WWIII. I hope you catch the first bomb.

290202007_2795092863957281_1034603971401298940_n.jpg

Forum List

Back