Biden claims GOP would slash border security funding. WTF?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
This from a guy who just signed an omnibus bill with zero dollars for border security.

President Biden felt the wrath of the Twitter ratio Saturday after he claimed "MAGA" Republicans want to cut federal funding for border security.

"MAGA House Republican proposals would slash funding for border security – a move that could allow nearly 900 pounds of fentanyl into our country," the president tweeted. "We need more resources to secure the border. Not less."

R.147c6f1a37cbd69e2734d6763e418436

This from a guy who just signed an omnibus bill with zero dollars for border security.

President Biden felt the wrath of the Twitter ratio Saturday after he claimed "MAGA" Republicans want to cut federal funding for border security.

"MAGA House Republican proposals would slash funding for border security – a move that could allow nearly 900 pounds of fentanyl into our country," the president tweeted. "We need more resources to secure the border. Not less."

Biden Claims he can THINK.. LOL!!!
what a sad Time to be an American..

That's their way. They screw the pooch on purpose because it goes with their agenda, then they ignore their clusterfuck for a while and pretend it isn't happening, then they start to blame it on republicans in the hopes that it sticks.

They did it with social security recently they tried to say republicans we're going to abolish it. Blamed republicans for abolishing police and so on.

This tells me were seeing their plan early. they are indirectly telling us what they are going to do. So I fully expect in the next year they will defund border security but they are setting the stage for it by blaming it on republicans ahead of time that way when democrats do defund border security then they will shout "we told you a year ago republicans we're going to defund the border and look look they did it. It's mega magas fault!"

They are just getting ready for their lie in the future by acting like they predicted it.

Saul Alinsky FOREVER

this is just the latest Democrat talking point they came up with. Rep Rosa DeLauro makes the same argument somewhere during this 40-minute chat that i watched the other day

this is just the latest Democrat talking point they came up with. Rep Rosa DeLauro makes the same argument somewhere during this 40-minute chat that i watched the other day

What a fucking ugly woman.

I take it you and she are a package?

I mean, your political convictions are about as consistent as her hair color.

What a fucking ugly woman.

I take it you and she are a package?

I mean, your political convictions are about as consistent as her hair color.
lol well to be fair the electricity was turned off for a while here in lebanon and i had nothing better to do, i played it on my phone, i just listened to the audio, i don't enjoy her looks, though she kinda looks like Perry Farrell of Jane's Addiction, one of my favorite singers

lol well to be fair the electricity was turned off for a while here in lebanon and i had nothing better to do, i played it on my phone, i just listened to the audio, i don't enjoy her looks, though she kinda looks like Perry Farrell of Jane's Addiction, one of my favorite singers

She doesn't possess the vocal competency to adequately tackle "Cursed Female" you global citizen you.

And that is to say nothing of their smash hit single, "Pets".

She doesn't possess the vocal competency to adequately tackle "Cursed Female" you global citizen you.

And that is to say nothing of their smash hit single, "Pets".
Jane's > P4P

We'll debate this some other time. stay on topic lol

His handlers made an inside bet with each other about which one of tbem could make the 'vegetable' say the biggest, most obvious embarrassing lie using cue cards / notes...

:laughing0301:
You ain't seen NOTHIN yet.

When a people flat refuse to defend their freedom you get what you deserve.
And.....100% guarantee it will only get worse if EITHER cult leader (Biden or Trump) win in 2024.

Forum List

Back