Biden claims he is a proud Black woman to try and assure voters of his competency.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This is not the Babylon Bee.

Honest!!

No, this is legit!

If I were Biden, I would not throw in the towel here. I would not admit I misspoke. I would simply ask the question, "What is a woman?"

He can make this work

Honest.

1720194532495.png

Oh they want him out so bad they can taste it. The problem is, he's stubborn as an old pack mule and Jill and Hunter want him to keep running so the Democrats are stuck. I'm wondering if Joe's "medical team" slips him a coma-inducing drug. I put NOTHING past the Democrats.
I just don't see how Joe Biden, who now self identifies as a proud Black woman, can win in November.

Maybe grow an afro and breasts?

And no matter how woke you are, how can you continually get behind him when you know in another week will probably self-identify as a something else like a Chinaman who wants to help build a railway through the Indian Ocean?

I just don't see how Joe Biden, who now self identifies as a proud Black woman, can win in November.

And no matter how woke you are, how can you continually get behind him when you know in another week will probably self-identify as a something else like a Chinaman who wants to help build a railway through the Indian Ocean?
The Stephanopoulus interview tonight will be interesting. More smoke and mirrors to try and gaslight Americans into believing Joe is fine. LOL

A brain - dead man walking .Sort of walking .

A truly wicked family which has dragged the title of President to a new low level .

Just as soon as democrats stop being democrats.

Otherwise, get used to goofy and insane threads.

In other words, get used to it.
I agree
Most all my posts now are derisive toward the children for they have turned this place into a folly with ample administrative support in doing so

Is he transgender transitioning ?

Forum List

Back