🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Concerned Over"Morality".Really?,So It's Perfectly Moral To Feel Up Strange Women/Young Girls?

OK, we all heard Biden wanting to bring back morality back to the white house/and/or America in general.
Really Joe Biden? So according to Joe Biden, there is nothing wrong with feeling up young ladies at the moment he meets them?
I am speechless.
:cow: :cranky: :eusa_think:

Biden has no room to speak about "morality", because his whole family is screwed up. His son Hunter was a doper who abandoned his wife and family, married his dead brother's wife, then blew all her money on drugs. He's also in deep shit over his dealings with the Ukraine, so you can believe the skeletons will be marching out of Crazy Uncle Joe's closet. He won't even last through the debates with the other Democrats.
who knew it was moral for Hillary to make fun of the southern black accent
Please show us how Trump is morally superior to Vice President Biden.

If your concern is morality, defend Trump as a moral paragon.

"Sen. Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, have given an average of $369 per year to charities during the past decade, according to tax returns posted today to Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign Web site."

Biden's Average Annual Charitable-Gift Total: $369

Guess how much Donald Trump has donated?

You lose.
Guess how the Trump Doundation uses its charitible donations.

And the OP is implying sexual misconduct, not charitable donations. Is the only measure of morality found in money? Is that where Trumpians find their morals?

OK, we all heard Biden wanting to bring back morality back to the white house/and/or America in general.
Really Joe Biden? So according to Joe Biden, there is nothing wrong with feeling up young ladies at the moment he meets them?
I am speechless.

Biden has no room to speak about "morality", because his whole family is screwed up. His son Hunter was a doper who abandoned his wife and family, married his dead brother's wife, then blew all her money on drugs. He's also in deep shit over his dealings with the Ukraine, so you can believe the skeletons will be marching out of Crazy Uncle Joe's closet. He won't even last through the debates with the other Democrats.

"Sen. Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, have given an average of $369 per year to charities during the past decade, according to tax returns posted today to Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign Web site."

You lose.

And the OP is implying sexual misconduct, not charitable donations. Is the only measure of morality found in money? Is that where Trumpians find their morals?

they prefer grabbing pussy as a moral compass ...

I thought I saw Joe Biden on that Billy Bush video talking about fucking strange pussy, grabbing women by the pussy, buying strange married women furniture (wood); yep, that guy is a horn dog.

Oh, wait ...............

Did Trump actually grab a p*ssy on camera like Biden felt up little girls on camera while in public office? Or did Trump just make an off color comment twenty years ago while a private citizen? One is a comment the other is an action. Biden's ACTION while in office were perverted and creepy. He even apologized for it. The two are not the same, you just have TDS.

You lose.

well someone had to take the cigar out.

D5ctP2oW4AAEWwC.jpg

Biden puts his hands on everybody.

I've only seen Trump put his hands on another man one time.

And you'll never guess who that man was?

5046-1499909599-8f2d0f25d0ad314aedb5b94307af6d1e.jpg

Is he trying to grab Clinton by the pussy?

I thought I saw Joe Biden on that Billy Bush video talking about fucking strange pussy, grabbing women by the pussy, buying strange married women furniture (wood); yep, that guy is a horn dog.

Oh, wait ...............

Did Trump actually grab a p*ssy on camera like Biden felt up little girls on camera while in public office? Or did Trump just make an off color comment twenty years ago while a private citizen? One is a comment the other is an action. Biden's ACTION while in office were perverted and creepy. He even apologized for it. The two are not the same, you just have TDS.

So, character only matters when you're holding public office. Got it.

Oh, wait ...............

No, now listen more closely. It is WORSE when done in office and it is worse when you actually DO SOMETHING like Biden touching kids and women inappropriately, rather than just making an off color comment like Trump did.

Why did Biden have to apologize? Because his actions were perverted. Actions not words. Get it?

I am speechless.

Or to use your dead wife and child to get elected, or lie about how they died? Biden is trash. Not much of a threat either. He can’t even talk.

Oh, wait ...............

No, now listen more closely. It is WORSE when done in office and it is worse when you actually DO SOMETHING like Biden touching kids and women inappropriately, rather than just making an off color comment like Trump did.

Why did Biden have to apologize? Because his actions were perverted. Actions not words. Get it?

I don't see how it's worse when you're holding public office. Pervy gestures and "Off color" comments like grabbing women by the pussy are the same fucking thing. Shouldn't the Orange Virus also apologize for cheating on his wives?

Oh, wait ...............

I don't see how it's worse when you're holding public office. Pervy gestures and "Off color" comments like grabbing women by the pussy are the same fucking thing. Shouldn't the Orange Virus also apologize for cheating on his wives?

I'm confident Trump did just that: He prolly said something like, "oh honey, I'm sorry I cheated on you; I bought you a brand new vibrator."

I am speechless.

I bet you as a strange woman would like it.

You lose.

I heard a lot worse in my life as many guys talk about women. And many women do the same about men.

Biden thinks he has the right to be creepy.

Obama protected Biden's creepiness, stupidity and corruption. If that asshole becomes the Moon Bat Presidential nominee Trump will schlong him pretty damn bad just like he did that Crooked Hillary piece of shit.

Forum List

Back