*biden continues to pay back ukraine for prosecutor firing

Why do you tards continue repeating this retarded hoax?

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014
and you believe him. ROFLMBO
Follow the money

You might want to look into the fact that Jim Biden's records have just been subpoenaed in the Hunter baby mama lawsuit .
I think Hunter is a sleaze, making a career of being Joe's son. I'm not sure what Joe's involvement is but I don't know of any crimes he is accused of. That said, I have no objection to Hunter being investigated. I just don't like to hear lies told about anyone just because they are in the public eye.

I think Hunter is a sleaze, making a career of being Joe's son. I'm not sure what Joe's involvement is but I don't know of any crimes he is accused of. That said, I have no objection to Hunter being investigated. I just don't like to hear lies told about anyone just because they are in the public eye.
Grand jury 10% for the 'BigGuy'

musical chairs on the Titanic as far as I'm concerned.
ehhh, but it stopped the investigation on his son....at least on that side of the pond

There never was a investigation. Ukraine has said that Hunter Biden committed no crimes.

There never was a investigation. Ukraine has said that Hunter Biden committed no crimes.
Senate investigation found all kinds of conflicts of interest.

Joe has released his tax returns unlike sleazy Trump. There is no 10% of anything.
Is there a requirement that tax returns are to be released?
As I recall that was in an email sent TO Hunter. If you read all the emails sent to me you would think I dying of every disease known to man and women are always looking to hook up with me.
Then there are others chastising the sender/s for referring to Joe as 'the big guy'. Tony Bobulinski mentioned and provided testimony on that to the FBI and public TV.

Is there a requirement that tax returns are to be released?
No, except Trump said he would release them once there was no investigation. I'm not sure why that was a thing since the IRS already had the tax returns. So far as I know there are no IRS investigations and no tax returns I guess Trump supporters don't mind being lied to and played.

Then there are others chastising the sender/s for referring to Joe as 'the big guy'. Tony Bobulinski mentioned and provided testimony on that to the FBI and public TV.
So sleazy Hunter's sleazy partner, under investigation I believe, is your source.

No, except Trump said he would release them once there was no investigation. I'm not sure why that was a thing since the IRS already had the tax returns. So far as I know there are no IRS investigations and no tax returns I guess Trump supporters don't mind being lied to and played.

So sleazy Hunter's sleazy partner, under investigation I believe, is your source.
He's still not required to release them, like it or not.

Funny thing about candidates releasing their returns, more often than not, the left's returns reveal they're a bunch of cheap asses when it comes to charitable contributions. Why they expose themselves to that, I don't know.

Actually it was Joe and Jim Biden's 'sleazy' business partner who went public over concerns he was involved in a corrupt kickback scheme....involving the Biden Family Crime Syndicate.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Hunter Biden’s ex-business associate Tony Bobulinski accused Democratic nominee Joe Biden of lying about his involvement in his family’s overseas dealings in a stunning appearance just 90 minutes before Thursday evening’s presidential debate.
“I have heard Joe Biden say he has never discussed his dealings with Hunter. That is false. I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden,” Bobulinski said following The Post’s bombshell reporting on Hunter Biden’s private emails.

The US Navy veteran said he was introduced to the former veep on May 2, 2017, by Hunter Biden and the lawmaker’s brother Jim Biden before the Global Milken Conference in Beverly Hills, Calif.
“That night, we discussed the Bidens’ history, the Biden family’s plans with the Chinese, with which he was plainly familiar, at least at a high level,” he said in Memphis, Tenn., ahead of the final debate between President Trump and Biden.
Hunter’s ex-partner Tony Bobulinski: Joe Biden’s a liar and here’s the proof

True, there is no law that says a politician must tell us the truth as best they can. If the voters don't care about being lied to they'll get what they deserve.

GvNky8.gif

800 million last week and the week before and today another 500 million....doesn't Joe need to explain where the money is going and where we are borrowing it from?...it is on the backs of our kids...

Don't expect the democrats to raise even a finger questioning any of this. Hillary sold favors to foreign countries in exchange for contributions and Joe is on the same red wagon.

Yet the Dems had the temerity to impeach Trump for calling Ukraine to ask if they could help in his investigation of Biden corruption!

The real shame being that the GOP gave it all a total pass and McCarthy recently BRAGGED about the GOP letting stuff like this go as one of the GOP's "high water marks" in doing "what is best for the country" by taking it, doing nothing, then moving on, thus assuring it remains business as usual in DC.

Forum List

Back