Biden DEA Assassinates President of Haiti?

China has been making inroads into multiple third world countries, attempting to exploit their people and natural resources. People like you used to oppose that sort of thing, until you became fascist sellouts.
How many foreign countries has China bombed/invaded/occupied since 911?

Like I said, before you people became whore$ for communist China, you used to oppose their human rights violations.

georgephillip
....???!!!!! WTF are you babbling about??? it's a shithole country--plain and simple ...you lazy, un-industrious jackasses always want to blame others for your faults ..the blacks, the Palestinians, etc ...lazy and un-industrious...cultures are failures
820B5F5A-AF83-4719-9AD9-33A34DAF8599.jpg

"'President Trump and I are entrepreneurs, and all an entrepreneur wants is results,' Moïse said in an interview last week with the Reuters news agency. 'And therefore I hope we'll put everything in place to make sure we deliver for our peoples.'"

Too much winning?

Haiti's Incoming President Foresees Personal Bond With Trump

China has been making inroads into multiple third world countries, attempting to exploit their people and natural resources. People like you used to oppose that sort of thing, until you became fascist sellouts.

What China does is much more insidious than maybe what you believe our country has done. If anything our attempts at "nation building" if you want to call it that were initially directed at military forces... and then we retreated to bases.... trying to work with local governments in Iraq and Afghanistan to provide security for their people. When we ended we were just small police forces trying to support the governments security there....
hardly what China does...

You may call Hong Kong a part of China but they were for all practical purposes a free people, and what China does is come in and take away all freedoms telling people what they can do and say... controlling every part of their lives. And keeping the rest of the world out.

You will also soon see China try to take down Taiwan because they posses intellectual property in the way of computer chip manufacturing.You don't expect China to develop things on their own do you? They will probably take down taiwan from the spies within, but a military confrontation is not outside the realm of possibility.

that’s seems rather stupid to compare...was china attacked on 9/11??

The problem here is that the claims are not hard to believe. It's what we have done many times in the past.
Yeah, but it said he was staying in power with the backing of the Biden admin. Doesn't make sense they would back his power grab and then turn around and kill him.

Like I said, before you people became whore$ for communist China, you used to oppose their human rights violations.
I've never stopped opposing human rights violations regardless of the offending state
202104mena_israelpalestine_inhumanacts.jpg

When will you catch up?

I know you hate Jews, after all, you're a leftist. But we're talking about you swallowing communist Chinese dick because they're paying your salary (just like they're paying Joe Biden).

The problem here is that the claims are not hard to believe. It's what we have done many times in the past.
Yeah, but it said he was staying in power with the backing of the Biden admin. Doesn't make sense they would back his power grab and then turn around and kill him.

I didn't say it happened, I just said it's not like it would be hard to believe.

What China does is much more insidious than maybe what you believe our country has done. If anything our attempts at "nation building" if you want to call it that were initially directed at military forces... and then we retreated to bases.... trying to work with local governments in Iraq and Afghanistan to provide security for their people
Providing security for the people of Afghanistan and Iraq was the last thing on the minds of those who instigated the US occupations of those countries. The US has been instigating violence in Afghanistan since the Carter Administration in order to destabilize the USSR. A similar dynamic occurs today regarding Uyghur activities in China. There's only one country on the planet committing these crimes on the opposite side of the planet from its homeland.
us-military-reach.gif

Base Nation - U.S. Military Bases Worldwide - The History Reader

What did Jovenel know about Hillary?
He was supported by the Clintons and their "Build Back Better" scam for Haiti:

Democracy Now!

"The audience should understand, yes, Martelly (Moise's predecessor) was handpicked by the Clintons as a puppet, as someone who would do their bidding and join the campaign.

"It was obvious that the Clintons, Bill Clinton, who was running the CIRH to supposedly rebuild Haiti 'back better' — same slogan that Joe Biden used in his recent campaign — that they would find that this is the person who would be — a degenerate, someone — I know that this program has done much about Martelly, so I don’t want to even go there. But what is important is that Martelly handpicked Jovenel Moïse."

Do you understand how public Operational Charities operate?

Probably not.
However, the president of Haiti, Jovenel Moise, was murdered inside his residence this morning by killers who arrived in nine brand-new Nissan pickups, dressed in DEA uniforms, and speaking Spanish (accent unknown at this time)
:
caribbean.gif

"Moïse had led Haiti since 2017.

"Earlier this year, critics of Moïse accused of him of orchestrating a coup to stay in power beyond February 7th, when his term officially ended.

"For months Haitians have staged large protests against Moïse demanding he leave office. But Moïse clung to power with support from the Biden administration, which backed Moïse’s claim that his term should end next year.

"Human rights groups report — had accused Moïse of sanctioning attacks against civilians in impoverished neighborhoods of Port-au-Prince, the capital, with targeted assassinations and threats against government critics carried out with impunity."

Whatever happened to that "clean start" policy?

You may call Hong Kong a part of China but they were for all practical purposes a free people, and what China does is come in and take away all freedoms telling people what they can do and say... controlling every part of their lives. And keeping the rest of the world out.
You should put the blame where it belongs.
Capitalism has been waiting 500 years for China.
China has been waiting 5000 years for capitalism.
aa404403a2a41304515fbe4dac86cc0b.jpg

Capitalism's hated for democracy long predates China's global rise, and now it has a single party authoritarian super power to spread its malignancy even further.

Forum List

Back