Biden Disapproval hits 54.8%, Approval 42.1

Keep dogging my posts with your bullshit and I'll continue to dismantled your idiocy.

The domestic rate $36,427, which was included in my post which you clearly didn't read. That would include housing and meals.

Acceptance rates are irrelevant and are not indicators as to which is the better school. Ranking is based on:
  • the Quality of the Graduates - Nobel prize winners and Fields medal winners who graduated from the school
  • the Quality of the Faculty - Staff of an institution winning Nobel Prizes and Fields Medals
    Highly cited researchers in 21 broad subject categories
  • Research output on a per capita basis; and
  • Per capita performance of the institution.

I can do this all day asshole. We're back in lockdown
The Average Welfare Queen receives $54,000 a year in benefits for sitting on their ass like the parasites they are.

Cut your welfare god down to size and you could have your FREE TUITION for all!

Look at the latest stupidity from President Jerkoff. No wonder his approval ratings are so low.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Biden administration plans to donate an extra $308 million in humanitarian aid to Afghanistan, bringing total U.S. aid for the impoverished country and Afghan refugees in the region to nearly $782 million since October, the White House said on Tuesday.

\\

1641919145399.png

We may never have a president again that attempts to employ its party's platform a PLAN laid out before the election so we know what we are voting for. Never a president again that is not blamed for all problems one hour after being sworn in. Never a president that can be honest most of the time. What honest educated person willing to work for all of us would even consider running? Today its the same as being thrown in the gladiator ring in ancient Rome.

Keep dogging my posts with your bullshit and I'll continue to dismantled your idiocy.

The domestic rate $36,427, which was included in my post which you clearly didn't read. That would include housing and meals.

Acceptance rates are irrelevant and are not indicators as to which is the better school. Ranking is based on:
  • the Quality of the Graduates - Nobel prize winners and Fields medal winners who graduated from the school
  • the Quality of the Faculty - Staff of an institution winning Nobel Prizes and Fields Medals
    Highly cited researchers in 21 broad subject categories
  • Research output on a per capita basis; and
  • Per capita performance of the institution.

I can do this all day asshole. We're back in lockdown
Acceptance rates are the biggest indicator as it shows how selective they are. We can do this all day. Clemson is the better school and costs less. Yet MA is a deep blue state. How do you explain that? Clemson is in a red state.

Clemson costs the same as UMASS. It's $36,550 for out of state students, and UMASS. UMASS is $36,427. The local rates are $15,558 for Clemson, and $16,429 for UMASS

UMASS TUITION

I've already posted the criteria for ranking the universities, with links, none of which so much as mentioned "acceptance rates".

Keep dogging my posts. I'm in lockdown again. I have nothing but time.
WRONG....if you include fees Clemson is less and since when is $1,000 just throw away money? Not the same and Clemson is more selective...oh oh...

We may never have a president again that attempts to employ its party's platform a PLAN laid out before the election so we know what we are voting for. Never a president again that is not blamed for all problems one hour after being sworn in. Never a president that can be honest most of the time. What honest educated person willing to work for all of us would even consider running? Today its the same as being thrown in the gladiator ring in ancient Rome.
That's the result of the system we choose to maintain, one that incentivizes and attracts the worst in people.

We either fix the system or continue to bend over for it.

#ForwardParty

That's the result of the system we choose to maintain, one that incentivizes and attracts the worst in people.

#ForwardParty
Get rid of welfare and substitute free tuition which is welfare for the education system but better spent welfare.

#ForwardParty

Americans on the right are attempting to turn politics into a cage match because of their total dearth of practical ideas to help the American people achieve their potential. Look at Abbott. He has a power grid that is failing his people. He has the second highest rate of covid cases and deaths, in the country, and what is Abbott focussed on:

• banning mask and vaccine mandates
  • banning abortion which more than 80% of Texans oppose
  • building Trump's wall
  • restricting voter rights
  • gerrymandering congressional districts to ensure the election of more Republicans and to disenfranchise black and brown voters in the state

Americans on the right are attempting to turn politics into a cage match because of their total dearth of practical ideas to help the American people achieve their potential. Look at Abbott. He has a power grid that is failing his people. He has the second highest rate of covid cases and deaths, in the country, and what is Abbott focussed on:

• banning mask and vaccine mandates
  • banning abortion which more than 80% of Texans oppose
  • building Trump's wall
  • restricting voter rights
  • gerrymandering congressional districts to ensure the election of more Republicans and to disenfranchise black and brown voters in the state
Sure, everything he does is to communicate to the base, placate the base, keep the donations coming in, and get re-elected.

That's what the system rewards.

Your point...?
He has none. LOL

Honestly, I'm surprised Biden's numbers aren't worse. He's allowed the progressives to label him a failure, despite passing 4 trillion on stimulus and an infrastructure bill that will provide non-inflationary benefit for a decade. Imo his single failure was not telling his progressive wing back in the spring that the most they'd get from the centrists was maybe 1.5 T over ten years in added transfer payments, and even those would have to be pay-goed by taxes.

And they are literally crazy if they mess with the fillubuster more.

He has none. LOL

Honestly, I'm surprised Biden's numbers aren't worse. He's allowed the progressives to label him a failure, despite passing 4 trillion on stimulus and an infrastructure bill that will provide non-inflationary benefit for a decade. Imo his single failure was not telling his progressive wing back in the spring that the most they'd get from the centrists was maybe 1.5 T over ten years in added transfer payments, and even those would have to be pay-goed by taxes.

And they are literally crazy if they mess with the fillubuster more.
Link to "the progressives" labelling him a failure.

Remember now, the entire Establishment brutally attacked and savaged him for pulling out of Afghanistan.

His numbers haven't recovered since. In fact, they've dropped since then, but that was the catalyst.

Please point out where "the progressives" are the ones responsible for his failure.

As if "the progressives" have any power at all.

Looking forward to your response.

Link to "the progressives" labelling him a failure.

Remember now, the entire Establishment brutally attacked and savaged him for pulling out of Afghanistan.

His numbers haven't recovered since. In fact, they've dropped since then, but that was the catalyst.

Please point out where "the progressives" are the ones responsible for his failure.

As if "the progressives" have any power at all.

Looking forward to your response.
There's an article posted on this board today of abrams boycotting his atl appearance

here's a link to the original.

more general

To be fair some seem to acknowledge that without 50 votes he can't do a lot they'd like. My criticism is that he doesn't seem to be setting them down and explaining what They CAN pass.

Last edited:
WRONG....if you include fees Clemson is less and since when is $1,000 just throw away money? Not the same and Clemson is more selective...oh oh...

You said that Clemson cost half as much as a northern university. Your arguments are shot to hell so you move the goal posts.

The percentage of students accepted has nothing to do with ranking, and everything to do with how many students are applying. If 1000 students apply, and you admit 500 of them, that's a 50% admissions rate. But if 2000 students apply and you admit 500 of them, that's only a 25% admission rate. That's not being "more selective", that's just being popular among applicants.

Massachusetts has 5900 students and Clemson has 20,000 students, so comparing acceptance numbers is pointless and stupid, which pretty much sums up all of your posts on the topic.

Sure, everything he does is to communicate to the base, placate the base, keep the donations coming in, and get re-elected.

That's what the system rewards.

You miss the big one - GIN UP OUTRAGE AGAINST THE ATROCITIES BEING COMMITTED BY LEFTISTS.

I just finished watching Rand Paul try to steamroller Dr. Faucci with personal attacks blaming him for 800,000 covid deaths, while the Senate is trying to investigate what went wrong on the covid response. No questions, just attacks to gin up hate and outrage and to blame Dr. Faucci for Trump's failures.

Forum List

Back