Biden DOJ arrests LADYBALLERS star for J6 misdemeanors after premiere of film, seems political

They found 1200. And they will find you if you foul up with the law. It's good to know a person cannot get away from his crimes.
It takes them 3 years to decide to go after a public figure for some misdemeanors. This guy hurt no one, broke nothing, just walked around. That's pretty lame, especially after raiding his private space what, 2 years ago?

It takes them 3 years to decide to go after a public figure for some misdemeanors. This guy hurt no one, broke nothing, just walked around. That's pretty lame, especially after raiding his private space what, 2 years ago?
Pay-Back's gonna be a bitch

Pay-Back's gonna be a bitch
And when it happens, they'll be absolutely shocked, just shocked, that anyone would use the alphabet agencies against political opponents like that. Why, it's intimidation of the minority and cannot be allowed to stand!!!

A 3-year investigation by the FBI turns up a misdemeanor trespassing charge?

And for that they arrested him a took him to jail?

The Deep State is becoming a police state
Seriously, he's a public figure. Do they really think he's going to flee the country? It's intimidation.

FACT

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
how to pronounce terrorism - Google Search
noun

1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Look it up, people. The FBI is committing terrorism. Which is best described as the installation of fear in people due to its unpredictable, strike anywhere nature.
And for shakier and shakier reasons. They could easily have simply had him come down with his lawyer for booking if they were determined to press charges. A phone call, that's all that's needed, but what can you say when the jackals demand blood?

I wish we were going to see truth and justice happen, let alone payback, but I don't see any of it happening unless there is a major change of who is elected to office.
Republicans need to change in order for it to happen as well. Generally speaking, they are new to dirty politics and still finding their way around, while democrats have made an art form out of wallowing in the mud. I was expecting the new crop of Republicans to uselessly impeach Quid Pro as retaliation, but I guess they're just more statesmanlike than democrats.

Seriously, he's a public figure. Do they really think he's going to flee the country? It's intimidation.
No. It's TERRORISM.

The dimocrap scum party is more closely related to Stalin's and Beria's KGB than most realize. They may already be on a level with Heinrich Mueller.

Same tactics, same Judicial Kangaroo Courts, same political philosophy (win at any cost).

And now the Cherry on top -- Anti-Semitism.

But like the Villagers outside of Buchenwald, dimocrap FILTH voters will swear to Gott in Himmel they had no idea

If you are wanted by the feds I would not recommend you expose yourself and travel to the nation's capital.

He had to do more than just walk around (trespass)., because he was also charged with disorderly conduct,.

Forum List

Back