Biden DOJ arrests LADYBALLERS star for J6 misdemeanors after premiere of film, seems political

I have never supported police wrong doing

What blacks usually cite as racist white police brutality is just the cops doing their job
Thats because you don’t believe it’s wrong for the police to violate the constitution.

I dont set fire to my neighborhood or loot liquor stores based on lies
But you’ll defend people storming the capitol based on lies and call it a police state when they’re prosecuted for it.

Meanwhile you defend police who violate civil rights because you support them over the constitution.

But you’ll defend people storming the capitol based on lies and call it a police state when they’re prosecuted for it.

Meanwhile you defend police who violate civil rights because you support them over the constitution.
Asshat we've seen the videos your account is nothing but a lie.

Wow, law and order. I wonder how long that will last. Don't we see a bunch of people on here decrying any efforts to prosecute Hunter Biden because he committed a crime by lying on a form so he could get a gun? Law and order, right?
It's always been that way. Do the crime, do the time.

Yes, I think there was massive cheating by swamp rats in both parties against trump voters in 2020

And its pretty obvious that the Deep State is coming out of the closet to become a full fledged police state

Yes, I think there was massive cheating by swamp rats in both parties against trump voters in 2020

And its pretty obvious that the Deep State is coming out of the closet to become a full fledged police state
No election fraud and no police state unless Trump is re-elected.

Yes, but look at the sooper-duper, wonderful job they did with warning us about 9/11. And the Tsarnaev boys. The Russians warned the FBI several times -- These guys are bad news. They also missed that their BFF's were driving around with this on their front bumper --

View attachment 868941

And Waco. Great job there, huh? (I'm sure dimocrap FILTH approve of murdering innocent women and children -- As usual)

And lettuce not forget Ruby Ridge. Murdered a woman standing in her yard while holding her baby in her arms. Boy, those are some Billy-Badass-Mofos there, huh?

Then there's the mundane, everyday failures -- Whitey Bulger, John Gotti, the entire Mafia, etc, etc, etc.

Whatever will we do, how can we manage without the Dudley Do-Rights of the FBI??

View attachment 868943
The FBI is worthless

So, you can't link to what you claim I said?
No just you, all you MAGA drones on this board. These are your excuses peddled on differing days:
1. It was completely peaceful. The evil police made them attack the Capitol!
2. They were all Antifa/BLM agitators!
3. But But BLM!
4. They were al FBI plants!
5. The police were meanies trying to stop people breaking into the Capitol Building! Those were patriots! Dictatorship!

Forum List

Back