Biden DOJ arrests LADYBALLERS star for J6 misdemeanors after premiere of film, seems political

I think they left something out

actor Siaka Massaquoi was arrested Thursday night at a Los Angeles airport on four misdemeanor charges related to his peaceful participation in protests in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021.

Although the charges (trespassing, parading, and disorderly conduct) are misdemeanors, FBI agents took Siaka to jail, where he was kept overnight until being released on a $1,000 OR bond at the end of the day Friday.
So what did he leave out?

Abuse of the justice system right out in the open for all to see, and half of the population applauds it. What is going to be the proverbial straw, will there ever be one?
Vapid crybabying. You couldn't actually argue that abuse if your life dependedon it.

Yes, I think there was massive cheating by swamp rats in both parties against trump voters in 2020

And its pretty obvious that the Deep State is coming out of the closet to become a full fledged police state
Oh you think there was cheating? Obviously you just submit and deal with it later in court.

Fighting about it will result in consequences for the Trump brain diseased rioters.

Vapid crybabying. You couldn't actually argue that abuse if your life dependedon it.

It's blatant, unless you're a leftist demagogue that would support virtually anything they did and told you was for everyone's own good. People like you will be the downfall of this country, I just want to be around to watch you assholes cry about it when it happens.

A Banana Republic does what a Banana Republic does and it ain't pretty.

You can't protest against a stolen election when the people that stole the election are in power.

You can't be in a movie making fun of transsexuals when the party in power is mostly made up of queers and transsexuals.

Forum List

Back