Biden DOJ arrests LADYBALLERS star for J6 misdemeanors after premiere of film, seems political

There were not thousands of people inside the capital building

And even they were guilty of little more than tresspassing
At least trespassing is an actual crime.

You think it’s illegal to insult a cop.

Arresting people for an actual crime is a police state to you. Arresting people for exercising speech is just fine.

Two systems of justice, for you guys.

Hundreds to thousands of Trump supporters broke the law.
They broke the law against trespassing, normally a $50 fine, not a year in prison.
Many on January 6th. Many before. Many after.

100 million people didnt vote for him unless you’re going by the Saddam Hussein vote counting methods.

Either way, if you think it was stolen, take it to court.
The courts are all rigged, so why would anyone waste their time?

Arresting people for an actual crime is a police state to you. Arresting people for exercising speech is just fine.

This

I dont think trespassing inside the capitol building is as serious as Black Lies Matter largely unpunished burning and looting democrat run cities during the Summer of Love

Fines and or community service would be ok

But the Deep State goes too far

You can protest. You can’t riot.

It’s the same rules we’ve always had.
Oh yeah, sure. Leftards let the cities burn and then the stupid motherfuckers claim they're playing by the rules

YOU can't riot, leftard scumbag.

You can't steal Nike's either.

YOU can't do that.

I dont think trespassing inside the capitol building is as serious as Black Lies Matter largely unpunished burning and looting democrat run cities during the Summer of Love

Fines and or community service would be ok

But the Deep State goes too far
So you think storming the Capitol to disrupt the election results should be a slap on the wrist.

Meanwhile peaceful protestors were beat mercilessly by police, shot with less than lethal rounds and arrested en masse by police to suppress their speech. But we aren't allowed to talk about that because you lump them all together with the actual rioters.

Hell, people were shot at just sitting on their porch. No accountability. You think it's fine.

Again, arresting people for committing crimes goes too far. Shooting rubber bullets at people on their own porch isn't going too far.

No just you, all you MAGA drones on this board. These are your excuses peddled on differing days:
1. It was completely peaceful. The evil police made them attack the Capitol!
2. They were all Antifa/BLM agitators!
3. But But BLM!
4. They were al FBI plants!
5. The police were meanies trying to stop people breaking into the Capitol Building! Those were patriots! Dictatorship!
So, you can't link to what you claim I said?

So you think storming the Capitol to disrupt the election results should be a slap on the wrist.
There was not attempt to reverse the election results

99.99% percent were protesting a stolen election

But the government goons putting far more than .01% in jail on phony insurrection charges

Many before. Many after.
That interests me

Are MAGAs still storming the capital building?

Or are there other crimes in lib la la land that I dont know about?

For instance could I get arrested for my criticism of the Deep State?

There was not attempt to reverse the election results

99.99% percent were protesting a stolen election

But the government goons putting far more than .01% in jail on phony insurrection charges
Of course it was an attempt to reverse the election results. The rioters told us themselves. But I didn’t even say “reverse” I said disrupt. Everyone who disrupted the certification is guilty of doing so.

No one was put in jail insurrection. A few were jailed on sedition, which is certainly not a phony charge.

That interests me

Are MAGAs still storming the capital building?

Or are there other crimes in lib la la land that I dont know about?

For instance could I get arrested for my criticism of the Deep State?
You can be arrested for threatening public officials for doing their jobs, which is how many Trump supporters continue their deplorable march towards fascism.

Of course it was an attempt to reverse the election results. The rioters told us themselves. But I didn’t even say “reverse” I said disrupt. Everyone who disrupted the certification is guilty of doing so.

No one was put in jail insurrection. A few were jailed on sedition, which is certainly not a phony charge.
All the protesters inside the capital building were guilty of was trespassing and disturbing the peace

They should have had to pay a small fine or pick up trash on the weekend

You can be arrested for threatening public officials for doing their jobs, which is how many Trump supporters continue their deplorable march towards fascism.
You mean treating them like one of King George’s tax collectors in 1776

I admit that swamp rats are not popular figures

But they are not in serious danger from 69 year old cancer patients on kemo

All the protesters inside the capital building were guilty of was trespassing and disturbing the peace

They should have had to pay a small fine or pick up trash on the weekend
They were all guilty of disrupting the congressional hearing.

Hell, you Republicans one tried to lock someone up for snickering during a committee hearing. I think storming the capitol would qualify.

But I guess you weren’t told that the people who were just present in the capitol did pay a small fine and a little probation. The conservative media wouldn’t want you to know that. How else could they stoke fear and anger?

You mean treating them like one of King George’s tax collectors in 1776

I admit that swamp rats are not popular figures

But they are not in serious danger from 69 year old cancer patients on kemo
But they are not King George's tax collectors, and mess with them at your own risk. They will bop you over the head if someone does get too stupid, you know.

I know that's not you, and I hope you recover quickly and well.

Forum List

Back