Biden DOJ Panics, Tells Jim Jordan His Ongoing Oversight Investigations Must Be Kept Quiet

Biden DOJ Panics, Tells Jim Jordan His Ongoing Oversight Investigations Must Be Kept Quiet

21 Jan 2023 ~~ By Kay Williamson

Shortly after it was made public that Joe Biden was embroiled in a classified document scandal, that the Department of Justice seemed to handled quite differently than they had with former President Donald Trump; U.S. House Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), Chair of the House Judiciary Committee, announced he was launching an investigation into the Biden classified document scandal.
“We are conducting oversight of the Justice Department’s actions with respect to former Vice President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents, including the apparently unauthorized possession of classified material at a Washington, D.C., private office and in the garage of his Wilmington, Delaware, residence,” Jordan wrote in a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland.
“On January 12, 2023, you appointed Robert Hur as Special Counsel to investigate these matters. The circumstances of this appointment raise fundamental oversight questions that the Committee routinely examines. We expect your complete cooperation with our inquiry.”
Jordan has received a letter from the Office of the Assistant Attorney General in response to his letter.
~Snip~
“Why’s DOJ scared to cooperate with our investigations?”

Commentary:
We should be taking this as a tacit admission that Bidden and the DoJ violated the constitution.
The only question is, “How many amendments “?
Does anyone really expect the corrupt DOJ with their double standard of justice to find any damning information on any Democrat? There are leaks in an investigation but miraculously those leaks only impact Republicans while no leaks occur when Democrats are investigated. The Quisling Media is just as corrupt as the DOJ?
Jordan will be completely shut out of any and all evidence. Obviously, rancid AG Garland and the completely corrupted DOJ thinks they can threaten Congress to a total cover up here. I wonder what would have happened if Bill Barr had tried this tactic to aid Donald Trump. Anyone on either side who thinks this is ethical or even legal is a total idiot.
Jordan should go on any and every news program that will have him and tell the American people how much we’re being threatened.

Commentary is bullshit. The DOJ does not comment on current investigations to ANYONE. Never have - except when COMEY talked about Hillary's email investigation to the press, and will not be doing so ever again.

Jim Jordan didn't show up at the January 6th hearing when he was subpoenaed to testify. What's JORDAN hiding????? Anybody think that Jordan is just trying to get info on whether or not HE'S going to be charged with his Obstruction of Justice Committee. All the Republicans on the "weaponization of government" committee, are under investigation for seditious conspiracy.

Biden is a walking wrinkled bag of illegal.

Stone is what you are using for brains. What else are you hiding?
haha remember when xiden said how irresponsible it was to save classified material just a few months ago? hahah only to be caught with them tossed about his properties up and down the east coast?? hahaha talk about stone for brains

Commentary is bullshit. The DOJ does not comment on current investigations to ANYONE. Never have - except when COMEY talked about Hillary's email investigation to the press, and will not be doing so ever again.

Jim Jordan didn't show up at the January 6th hearing when he was subpoenaed to testify. What's JORDAN hiding????? Anybody think that Jordan is just trying to get info on whether or not HE'S going to be charged with his Obstruction of Justice Committee. All the Republicans on the "weaponization of government" committee, are under investigation for seditious conspiracy.
~~~~~~
Why should he appear when McCarthy had recommended he to sit on the committee and Pelosi refused to have him seated on the committee?

**********​

If thats possible, it doesnt bode well for the future of our nation. We have to have checks and balances or else some really fucked up shit could happen down the road.
~~~~~~
You mean like getting caught with stolen Top Secret Documents dating back 16 years ago when serving as the Senator from the State of Delaware.

Chuck Todd to Jim Jordan: the Durham investigation investigated everything you're about to investigate, & came up with nothing

Jordan panics, hems & haws

Yup

How old was Ashleigh?

Old enough for it to have a negative impact on her life apparently. If she was so young she needed assistance to bathe then it's her mother that should have been doing it. How many showers do you remember taking with your mother?

Old enough for it to have a negative impact on her life apparently. If she was so young she needed assistance to bathe then it's her mother that should have been doing it. How many showers do you remember taking with your mother?

She never said it had a negative impact on her life and still claims it didn’t

It was a random thought in her diary that Republicans stole

Yes she did say that. She attributed that to her drug addiction and sexual activity to that. And I see you failed to answer my question: How many times do you remember taking a shower with your mother?

Yes she did say that. She attributed that to her drug addiction and sexual activity to that. And I see you failed to answer my question: How many times do you remember taking a shower with your mother?
Actually, she didn’t say any such thing
But nice try though

I took baths when I was young
My two boys used to take baths with my wife when they were little

You have no idea how old Ashleigh was do you?

nice job with the hopover freak
children are never responsivle for being perved on
It's the adults responsiblity to be the responsible one
This has nothing to do with the victim
You boy the adult is a perv

Actually, she didn’t say any such thing
But nice try though

I took baths when I was young
My two boys used to take baths with my wife when they were little

You have no idea how old Ashleigh was do you?

Let me get this straight: You wife was nude in the bathtub with two boys? Did either ever end up as a serial killer?

21 Jan 2023 ~~ By Kay Williamson

Shortly after it was made public that Joe Biden was embroiled in a classified document scandal, that the Department of Justice seemed to handled quite differently than they had with former President Donald Trump; U.S. House Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), Chair of the House Judiciary Committee, announced he was launching an investigation into the Biden classified document scandal.
“We are conducting oversight of the Justice Department’s actions with respect to former Vice President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents, including the apparently unauthorized possession of classified material at a Washington, D.C., private office and in the garage of his Wilmington, Delaware, residence,” Jordan wrote in a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland.
“On January 12, 2023, you appointed Robert Hur as Special Counsel to investigate these matters. The circumstances of this appointment raise fundamental oversight questions that the Committee routinely examines. We expect your complete cooperation with our inquiry.”
Jordan has received a letter from the Office of the Assistant Attorney General in response to his letter.
~Snip~
“Why’s DOJ scared to cooperate with our investigations?”

Commentary:
We should be taking this as a tacit admission that Bidden and the DoJ violated the constitution.
The only question is, “How many amendments “?
Does anyone really expect the corrupt DOJ with their double standard of justice to find any damning information on any Democrat? There are leaks in an investigation but miraculously those leaks only impact Republicans while no leaks occur when Democrats are investigated. The Quisling Media is just as corrupt as the DOJ?
Jordan will be completely shut out of any and all evidence. Obviously, rancid AG Garland and the completely corrupted DOJ thinks they can threaten Congress to a total cover up here. I wonder what would have happened if Bill Barr had tried this tactic to aid Donald Trump. Anyone on either side who thinks this is ethical or even legal is a total idiot.
Jordan should go on any and every news program that will have him and tell the American people how much we’re being threatened.

Merritless Gestapoland thinks he is King. Congress has OVERSIGHT power of his Department.

Fuck him.

Forum List

Back