Biden Falsely Claims U.S. Troops Not Involved in M.E.

The reason for this being in the politics section is because it's another invitation for Trump to take a chance on rallying his support behind the antiwar cause.

If Trump can state correctly that America is in a very dangerous war with Russia, he can elevate himself to something closer to a winning position.

Too early? Maybe, but Trump needs to capitalize on the opportunity. The tactice almost worked against Clinton in the '99 Kosovo war.

The US is fighting a proxy war with a nuclear power, continuing to add troops, munitions, weapons, to the area in order escalate the crisis?...............................no way, that would never happen. NYC sends out a psa on surviving a nuclear strike....stay inside, lol. Nothing to see here.

I don't know why you are repeating her lies, you tell me

I'm not the one repeating her lies, that's you, white guy
Jeez, now having to fall back on some lame racist attack? That is the weakest crap yet, kind of like you admitting defeat.

Trump is out of office, is not affecting policy, and after 6 years Democrats are STILL obsessed with 'getting Trump'...

...and it was Hillary and Obama who were proven not long ago to have perpetrated sedition / treason, initiating and carrying out the largest criminal political scandal in US history...

...not that Democrats and snowflakes care about or want to be reminded of that, as you just demonstrated...
They are probably worried in some corn trump might make another run, since he failed to destroy free elections, the electoral college and rule of constitutional law, the first time. Trump and Hillary are toast as far as winning the White House. Everybody knows that.

Biden has to have cue cards telling him to walk to podiums, to sit down, to breathe, etc... The 1st Lady is publicly comparing Latinos to TACOS, and the sheep / apologists are trying to claim TRUMP isn't smart...

View attachment 669379
How does the Biden’s ignorance and incompetence effect Trump’s ignorance and incompetence?

As I've stated many times, the two doofuses have much in common.

Are you a typical duopoly dupe, who thinks all Americans must support one or the other? You know me better than that.

Why didn't Trump pull out US troops from the middle east if this was such an important thing to him??

One of the first foreign military operations to happen during his watch were when 4 soliders died in Niger....Niger?? and not one time did I hear a single Trumper ask -- why the fuck are we in Niger

Now yall want to pretend you are against all foreign intervention?? FOH

He was preparing to pull them out, just not the fubar screw up method by the current installed invalid.

Jeez, now having to fall back on some lame racist attack? That is the weakest crap yet, kind of like you admitting defeat.

You sit there all day while Democrats scream racist, racist, racist, White Guy. Your lame woe is me is pathetic. You don't like being called a racist, stand up against the Democrat party for their incessant race whoring. I'm tired of racism coming up every time one of you idiots is losing, which is all the time. You sit there and say nothing.

We both know that isn't going to happen, you aren't going to stand up for shit

You sit there all day while Democrats scream racist, racist, racist, White Guy. Your lame woe is me is pathetic. You don't like being called a racist, stand up against the Democrat party for their incessant race whoring. I'm tired of racism coming up every time one of you idiots is losing, which is all the time. You sit there and say nothing.

We both know that isn't going to happen, you aren't going to stand up for shit
If you are tired of it, don't bring it up. So you ran out of argument. So, you dropped your load. Big deal. Maybe time to try another thread. There is interesting stuff out there in other threads. I found $3.94/gal gas, going North, yet Harley found $3.70 going east.

If you are tired of it, don't bring it up.

LOL, swish, flew right over your head, LOL

So you ran out of argument. So, you dropped your load. Big deal. Maybe time to try another thread. There is interesting stuff out there in other threads. I found $3.94/gal gas, going North, yet Harley found $3.70 going east.

The thread is about yet another Biden lie. He does nothing else because he's a liar, an idiot and just an all around ass

The reason for this being in the politics section is because it's another invitation for Trump to take a chance on rallying his support behind the antiwar cause.

If Trump can state correctly that America is in a very dangerous war with Russia, he can elevate himself to something closer to a winning position.

Too early? Maybe, but Trump needs to capitalize on the opportunity. The tactice almost worked against Clinton in the '99 Kosovo war.

Add this to the other 250,000 lies Biden has told in his career.

LOL, swish, flew right over your head, LOL

The thread is about yet another Biden lie. He does nothing else because he's a liar, an idiot and just an all around ass
Fairly disappointing. Looked better at the gate compared to nags and Jackass in line-up, but not doing well in the stretch.

Fairly disappointing. Looked better at the gate compared to nags and Jackass in line-up, but not doing well in the stretch.

No idea what you're talking about. Maybe since you don't like being called a racist, you'll stop ignoring it when it involves others. Just a thought, White Guy

How does the Biden’s ignorance and incompetence effect Trump’s ignorance and incompetence?

As I've stated many times, the two doofuses have much in common.

Are you a typical duopoly dupe, who thinks all Americans must support one or the other? You know me better than that.
Again, those who support a brain damaged moron who has to have cue cards to remind him to sit down have no credibility

Again, those who support a brain damaged moron who has to have cue cards to remind him to sit down have no credibility
Lol. You think I support him just because I know your beloved Don is a dumb fuck. lol.

Lol. You think I support him just because I know your beloved Don is a dumb fuck. lol.
You always claim, falsely, Trump is 'MY' ('YOUR') anything.... You are too stupid to ever learn.

I spent over 30 years serving my COUNTRY, not being a sheep like you retards, especially to some dain bramaged criminal who needs cue cards to remind him to walk, talk, and leave.

Last edited:
You always claim, falsely, Trump is 'MY' anything.... You are too stupid to ever learn.

I spent over 30 years serving my COUNTRY, not being a sheep like you retards, especially to some dain bramaged criminal who needs cue cards to remind him to walk, talk, and leave.
?

You would know about 'lack of intelligence', defending Biden after he declared there are no US troops in the ME.
You think I defended dumb old Joe. Lol.

Think better and get out of the duopoly.

Forum List

Back