Biden finally panders to his base, claims it was a mistake to support 1994 Crime Bill

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The one he BRAGGED that he wrote time after time after time! :laughing0301:

He now claims it was a bad bill and he shouldnt have supported it. The bill he wrote!

......they sure do hate law and order-anti-crime laws!!!!!!!!!!!! and LOVE criminals

Let me repeat. Joe Biden claims the 1994 crime bill that he has bragged about writing for the past 25 years was a bad bill and it was a mistake for him to support it.

THE BILL HE WROTE.

What a piece of crap. He is a weathervane politician. Which ever way the winds blows that day!

It was a mistake. I was taken it too. And what "his base" ignores is black leaders supported it. But it was based on two false premises: 1) locking up crack dealers would make a difference, when in fact it just created job opportunities for new drug dealers and 2) there was some new "super predator class. That was factually wrong (and I fell for it. There isn't a suprepredator class, just an insatiable appetite for drugs). Crime did fall, but more black kids lost any chance of having a father figure than before.

And Trump says "why'd I support prison reform since it didn't help ME"

He now claims it was a bad bill and he shouldnt have supported it. The bill he wrote!

In 2016, Joe Biden defended HIS crime bill that was responsible for the mass incarceration of black Americans, saying:
”I’m not ashamed of [the Crime bill] at all. As a matter of fact, I drafted the bill."

Do we believe Biden then, or now?

Well, he had to get the "predators" off the streets. Can't have Hunted running around in a dangerous "racial jungle" while he's looking for meth. What a flip-flopping piece of shit.

It was 25 years ago. I and most people approved of that crime bill. It does not bother me to this day as I have never been involved in crime, as a profession and have little care for those that have or do on a day to day basis.

It was 25 years ago. I and most people approved of that crime bill. It does not bother me to this day as I have never been involved in crime, as a profession and have little care for those that have or do on a day to day basis.
So you dont see the irony in his present rhetoric VS what he actually did in Washington?
"the system has failed us" when he WAS the system?

So you dont see the irony in his present rhetoric VS what he actually did in Washington?
What parts of the crime bill actually bothered you back in 1994? I suspect locking up criminals does not really bother you today.

What parts of the crime bill actually bothered you back in 1994? I suspect locking up criminals does not really bother you today.
Again, the point goes right over your head.

Did not go over my head. I do know that over a 25 year span opinions change. I expect it. It does not take me by surprise or alarm me to a great extent. If you want to impress me with a hypocrisy ccharge, it better have shorter time frame. I am more impressed or disturbed with the hypocrisy of Moscow Mitch over less than the length of a presidential term, or the hypocrisy of trump during the pandemic. It is a simple as that.

Did not go over my head. I do know that over a 25 year span opinions change. I expect it. It does not take me by surprise or alarm me to a great extent. If you want to impress me with a hypocrisy ccharge, it better have shorter time frame. I am more impressed or disturbed with the hypocrisy of Moscow Mitch over less than the length of a presidential term, or the hypocrisy of trump during the pandemic. It is a simple as that.
Again, Biden is saying the system is messed up. HE IS THE SYSTEM.
But NOW he will get things right, as his mind goes down the toilet lol.
Ok, boomer

Ok, boomer
Doubt he will get it right, but will correct some of the ways presidential leadership has gone wrong over the last 4 years. Yes, I am a boomer, born in 1954.

Ok, boomer
Doubt he will get it right, but will correct some of the ways presidential leadership has gone wrong over the last 4 years. Yes, I am a boomer, born in 1954.
He will fix the "leadership problem" when he is saying black people aint black, the other side doesnt deserve to know his positions and threatens to fight citizens? lol ok

Forum List

Back