Biden gang shuts down the largest producer of baby formula in the US causing a national crisis

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Trust your Gov. LOL they love you so much they take care of you in ways you can’t even see bahhahahahaha.

Trust your Gov. LOL they love you so much they take care of you in ways you can’t even see bahhahahahaha.
Gateway Pundit???

Seems like some people only care about the lives of babies before they’re born! The article mentions babies dying, but the OP acts as if the shutdown was some nefarious plot by the Biden administration. Hypocrites!

Seems like some people only care about the lives of babies before they’re born! The article mentions babies dying, but the OP acts as if the shutdown was some nefarious plot by the Biden administration. Hypocrites!

If you read the NBC 4 article linked to in the OP's link, you find that there was a recall issued, but for some reason the bacteria found at the plant didn't match what killed the infants.

Recalls are one thing, complete plant shutdowns are another.

You missed a part:
In February, the FDA warned parents not to use certain popular powdered infant formulas manufactured at Abbott's Sturgis plant after receiving four reports of infants who were hospitalized with bacterial infections after consuming formula from the facility. Two of the infants died.

Unlike China, I like that the FDA monitors food for health and safety.
Also missed that the plant is restarting.

You missed a part:
In February, the FDA warned parents not to use certain popular powdered infant formulas manufactured at Abbott's Sturgis plant after receiving four reports of infants who were hospitalized with bacterial infections after consuming formula from the facility. Two of the infants died.

The thing is they didn't link the contamination found at the plant with the bacteria that killed the kids. I agree caution is needed here, but if this is a large part of the US supply, the FDA should have not only shut things down, but pushed the cleanup. Instead it probably got circular filed somewhere.

Well its FDA being fuck wits again.

But one point to ponder. Did all womens tits dry up lately so they cant feed the baby.

Just wondering

You missed a part:

Bacteria driven recall? Biden didn't do that.

The thing is they didn't link the contamination found at the plant with the bacteria that killed the kids. I agree caution is needed here, but if this is a large part of the US supply, the FDA should have not only shut things down, but pushed the cleanup. Instead it probably got circular filed somewhere.

It depends. A relative's work was the subject of a nationwide recall. It took them awhile to figure it out as what they thought was the problem wasn't. Turned out it was something deep inside one the machines that was holding product in a place where it normally wouldn't be that was feeding the contamination as it wasn't getting cleaned out in the normal cleaning cycle. IIRC they said there was a crack the product was seeping into where the bacteria set up.

Forum List

Back