Biden Gas Hits $5.29 in S.E. Michigan

WRONG....this is BEIJING XIDEN"S ECONOMY...that sack of shit has a pen that can start the keystone pipeline back up....just like the sack of shit shut it down...hmmmm, go figure

IF SCUM demonRATS ONLY HAD BRAINS

Might wanna do some reading about the Keystone pipeline. It would take at least 1-2 years of serious work to get the thing running, not the magical overnight that would reduce gas prices tomorrow that a lot of you keep spewing. When Biden stopped it, only 8 percent of it had been completed.

Reuters spoke via email with James Stevenson, a spokesperson for the Canada Energy Regulator, which oversees the Canadian portion of the Keystone XL Pipeline (here). Stevenson confirmed that as of late 2020, about 152 kilometers, or 93 miles, of pipeline had been laid near the U.S.-Canada border.

Therefore, about 8% of the planned 1,210-mile XL extension had been built by the time President Biden revoked the permit.

I read it. Didn't happen HERE. I have no idea if you know what you're talking about, or if you're lying to cover for your incompetent president.

Yes, BIDEN'S POLICIES CREATED THIS DISASTER.

Now it's time for your party to suffer

If you're gonna blame Biden for it now, then why weren't you blaming Jr. when gas prices skyrocketed under his administration?

I remember 2008 gas prices well, as I had a service business at the time. Gas was $4.20 a gallon for regular. This was duringGeorge W. Bush's presidency. When President Bush came into office in 2002, gas was only $1.40 a gallon.

So gas tripled in price during the time Mr. Bush was in office. In order for President Obama to match Mr. Bush's record, gas would have to go to $12.60 a gallon. Oddly, I don't hear any Republicans boasting about tripling gas prices when they last occupied the White House.

When President Bush came into office in 2002, gas was only $1.40 a gallon.

So gas tripled in price during the time Mr. Bush was in office. In order for President Obama to match Mr. Bush's record, gas would have to go to $12.60 a gallon. Oddly, I don't hear any Republicans boasting about tripling gas prices when they last occupied the White House.
Gaybiker, did Bush come into office in 2002? Happy "pride" month btw.

Gaybiker, did Bush come into office in 2002? Happy "pride" month btw.

Never said that Jr. was responsible for the gas prices right now, I just said that under Jr. gas prices skyrocketed, and that I didn't blame him, I blamed the oil companies. Guess comprehension of the subject being discussed isn't your strong point, is it? Under Jr. gas prices went way up, but few people bitched about Jr. making it happen, yet when gas prices go up now, people are blaming Biden. Don't blame Biden for the gas prices, blame the right people who happen to be those in charge of the oil companies.

Never said that Jr. was responsible for the gas prices right now, I just said that under Jr. gas prices skyrocketed, and that I didn't blame him, I blamed the oil companies. Guess comprehension of the subject being discussed isn't your strong point, is it? Under Jr. gas prices went way up, but few people bitched about Jr. making it happen, yet when gas prices go up now, people are blaming Biden. Don't blame Biden for the gas prices, blame the right people who happen to be those in charge of the oil companies.
You're comprehension (and we've had these problems before) is in question. Again, "Bush came into power in 2002"?

If you're gonna blame Biden for it now, then why weren't you blaming Jr. when gas prices skyrocketed under his administration?

I remember 2008 gas prices well, as I had a service business at the time. Gas was $4.20 a gallon for regular. This was duringGeorge W. Bush's presidency. When President Bush came into office in 2002, gas was only $1.40 a gallon.

There is some blame for Bush on that....but gas prices didn't stay that high long, and the average was much lower: U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

The major difference is they continue to climb under Xiden, Bush was able to right the ship.

There is some blame for Bush on that....but gas prices didn't stay that high long, and the average was much lower: U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

The major difference is they continue to climb under Xiden, Bush was able to right the ship.

Bullshit. Under Jr. gas prices were at record highs, and they didn't start to drop until he was almost out of office. Jr. didn't do squat to alleviate gas prices. Matter of fact, if you factor in inflation, prices under Jr. were worse than what they currently are under Biden. Jr. didn't "right the ship" as you claim. Matter of fact, he didn't do anything. If you want to blame someone for current rising prices, blame the same people that made them skyrocket back then, those greedy bastards that run the oil companies. Matter of fact, gas prices were LOWER under Obama than they were under Jr. And, prices rose higher and faster under Jr. than they currently have with Biden. So, if you're gonna blame the president for gas prices, remember that Jr. was a failure when it came to that. Like I've stated repeatedly in this thread and others, it's not the WH that determines prices, it's the oil companies and the speculators on Wall St.

Bullshit. Under Jr. gas prices were at record highs, and they didn't start to drop until he was almost out of office. Jr. didn't do squat to alleviate gas prices. Matter of fact, if you factor in inflation, prices under Jr. were worse than what they currently are under Biden. Jr. didn't "right the ship" as you claim. Matter of fact, he didn't do anything. If you want to blame someone for current rising prices, blame the same people that made them skyrocket back then, those greedy bastards that run the oil companies. Matter of fact, gas prices were LOWER under Obama than they were under Jr. And, prices rose higher and faster under Jr. than they currently have with Biden. So, if you're gonna blame the president for gas prices, remember that Jr. was a failure when it came to that. Like I've stated repeatedly in this thread and others, it's not the WH that determines prices, it's the oil companies and the speculators on Wall St.
gas prices area at a record high toda….they were yesterday too…and day before that

When President Trump left office, I could fill up the same vehicle for about $25. Today it cost me just over $75
In my area, it is $5.76 a gal. Regular. ( Blue state ) :death:

Gas prices are now officially twice as high as they were when Trump left office – $2.39 a gallon in January 2021, versus the $4.85 national average this weekend. Every fill-up of the minivan is now roughly $35 more expensive.

But what isn’t well known is that most of the states with the highest gas prices are Democrat-controlled blue states and most of the states with the lowest gas prices are in Republican-controlled red states.
(It’s a little confusing because the AAA map has the red states in blue and the blue states coded red.)

Coincidence?

Here are the 10 states with regular unleaded gas at an average price of more than $5 a gallon:

Price per gallon

California $6.32
Hawaii $5.48
Nevada $5.47
Oregon $5.40
Washington $5.39
Illinois $5.38
Alaska $5.36
Arizona $5.12
Wash D.C $5.10
Michigan $5.04

:puke:

In my area, it is $5.76 a gal. Regular. ( Blue state ) :death:

Gas prices are now officially twice as high as they were when Trump left office – $2.39 a gallon in January 2021, versus the $4.85 national average this weekend. Every fill-up of the minivan is now roughly $35 more expensive.

But what isn’t well known is that most of the states with the highest gas prices are Democrat-controlled blue states and most of the states with the lowest gas prices are in Republican-controlled red states.
(It’s a little confusing because the AAA map has the red states in blue and the blue states coded red.)

Coincidence?

Here are the 10 states with regular unleaded gas at an average price of more than $5 a gallon:

Price per gallon

California $6.32
Hawaii $5.48
Nevada $5.47
Oregon $5.40
Washington $5.39
Illinois $5.38
Alaska $5.36
Arizona $5.12
Wash D.C $5.10
Michigan $5.04

:puke:
In my local area in Michigan, gas was $1.70 when Mr Potatohead took office. I paid attention because I prophesied gas would skyrocket with Democrats in full control of government. This wasn't hard to see coming

Might wanna do some reading about the Keystone pipeline. It would take at least 1-2 years of serious work to get the thing running, not the magical overnight that would reduce gas prices tomorrow that a lot of you keep spewing. When Biden stopped it, only 8 percent of it had been completed.

Reuters spoke via email with James Stevenson, a spokesperson for the Canada Energy Regulator, which oversees the Canadian portion of the Keystone XL Pipeline (here). Stevenson confirmed that as of late 2020, about 152 kilometers, or 93 miles, of pipeline had been laid near the U.S.-Canada border.

Therefore, about 8% of the planned 1,210-mile XL extension had been built by the time President Biden revoked the permit.
and here we are 2 years later....hmmmm....
what about the flow of oil in Alaska--you know, the one the SCUM demonRATS want to stop next

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

you should. check the link…you are wrong

Last edited:
In my local area in Michigan, gas was $1.70 when Mr Potatohead took office. I paid attention because I prophesied gas would skyrocket with Democrats in full control of government. This wasn't hard to see coming

The lock-step Democrat voters didn't listen.

Biden: I never said I oppose fracking…..show the tape!!!!

At 7:20 of the vid:

Bernie: I’m talking about stopping fracking…

Biden: So am I!

I guarantee we’re gonna end fossil fuel

Yeah, you knew it was coming.
The Democrat Party will soon be a distant memory.

Out here in the real world I seriously can't find a soul who admits to voting for that national disaster.

I can't say it's been fun knowing you. 😄

View attachment 654742
A garage in Chelsea, London has fuel at £2.499 per litre. With 3.785 litres to US gallon, at an exchange rate of $1.25 USD to GBP, this works out at $11.82 per gallon.

Forum List

Back