Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

The status quo is that the federal government removes illegally placed barriers placed into waterways. If the state wanted their property to be left alone, they should keep it on state property.
Wrong. The concertina wire is on land. That land is state property.

For the PSLF program, it was just basically ignored under the Trump administration. Tons of people applied for it but the applications were almost universally denied because no one knew what the rules were and who would and wouldn't qualify.

It just took someone who actually gave a damn about making it work.

So you don't know the specifics of the changes that were made, but you're defending them?

And what you stated about PLSF is not true.

I think this will all blow over because Potatohead is an idiot that got himself into something way over his head and will be a chickenshit and back down.

However, in the unlikely event it does escalates because of Potatohead's stupidity it will not be just Texas against the Federal shitheads. Texas has a lot of friends and America is getting tired of this Potatohead clown fucking up everything he touches.
All dimocraps are chickenshits. Otherwise, they wouldn't be dimocraps.

Wrong. The concertina wire is on land. That land is state property.
The park is city property, actually, but I was wrong.

I reread the filing, the status quo is the border patrol can remove barriers that prevent them from patrolling the border.

So you don't know the specifics of the changes that were made, but you're defending them?

And what you stated about PLSF is not true.
There were a lot of changes including listing what counts as public institution. The administration of the program is technical, and I don't know all the details. I do know that the program was all but abandoned by the Trump administration.

What did I say that is untrue about the PLSF?

A city of the STATE of Texas.
I reread the filing, the status quo is the border patrol can remove barriers that prevent them from patrolling the border.
Which is funny because that’s exactly what they weren’t doing and in the first place.

1706293389659.png

A city of the STATE of Texas.

Which is funny because that’s exactly what they weren’t doing and in the first place.
A state of the United States too, but I know the difference between city property, state property and federal property.

What you say is false.

A state of the United States too, but I know the difference between city property, state property and federal property.

What you say is false.
You apparently don’t know.

Every city is part of its state. The authority of cities in Texas to pass regulations, etc., is governed by a relatively new Texas State law which effectively serves as a supremacy clause.

So your quibble is wrong.

What I said is true and what you say is ignorant. 👍

They don't patrol, dickhead.

I said from day one, this political divide is eventually going to force each and every one of us to put our personal butts on the line.

I made my decision a long time ago. I could have taken up residence elsewhere, but I chose to stay. And fight, if necessary.

Because kids. And posterity, and all the stuff leftards never think about.

You apparently don’t know.

Every city is part of its state. The authority of cities in Texas to pass regulations, etc., is governed by a relatively new Texas State law which effectively serves as a supremacy clause.

So your quibble is wrong.

What I said is true and what you say is ignorant. 👍
The city regulations are not in question here. The question is access and what the state can and cannot deny access to Border Patrol agents.

The city regulations are not in question here. The question is access and what the state can and cannot deny access to Border Patrol agents.
No. What was in question was your wrong claim.

Happy to have corrected you.

As to the unrelated topic of “access,” the State has been exercising its authority.

I doubt President Potato is gonna do shit.

How dire are the consequences so far?
Did Joke Briben declare they can’t process oil anymore??

Forum List

Back