Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

I guess I gotta ask:

Has Joe sent in the Seal Teams, SWAT, tanks, F-16s and nukes into Texas yet to arrest Abbott?

Don't tell me Joe is punking out!
Potatohead is a chickenshit.

Texas has its own F-15s and also F-22s. Oh, I forgot, the largest stockpile of nuclear bombs in the US at Pantex.

I don't know about you, but I'm askeert. I bet Texas is, too. betcha

The tweet contains false information.

No. The President cannot simply federalize the Texas Guard.

That comes with rules a plenty. See Title 10 of the United States Code.

Gov. Abbott would not agree with the President’s efforts in this case. And it seems clear that the underlying authority to even try it doesn’t exist, here.

Those planes are at those bases all the Time .

You lied out your ass on this one. Sorry, but gaslighting won't get you out of this one. The 3 AC you picked will NEVER be in any guard unit.

The A-10C has less than 160 left in existence. And there are no new airframes to replace one when either lost or reaches the end of it's life cycle. The cost of deploying the A-10 far exceeds the capabilities of a Guard Unit.

The F-22 will NEVER be owned and operated by any Air Guard unit. This bird is so hot that they will be sent do DM for disposal to prevent the inside secrets from getting out of the US Military. Plus, there aren't that many left. Lose one and there is no replacement on the near future.

The F-18s are Navy and no F-18s are going to be a part of any Air National Guard Unit.

So one or two of these may land and take off from a ANG base. If the Guard were to be stupid enough to seize one, bring in the F-15Es and F-16s who will remove that base from existence.

You got caught gaslighting (lying). Now, live with it and learn from it.

§12301. Reserve components generally​

(a) In time of war or of national emergency declared by Congress, or when otherwise authorized by law, an authority designated by the Secretary concerned may, without the consent of the persons affected, order any unit, and any member not assigned to a unit organized to serve as a unit, of a reserve component under the jurisdiction of that Secretary to active duty for the duration of the war or emergency and for six months thereafter. However a member on an inactive status list or in a retired status may not be ordered to active duty under this subsection unless the Secretary concerned, with the approval of the Secretary of Defense in the case of the Secretary of a military department, determines that there are not enough qualified Reserves in an active status or in the inactive National Guard in the required category who are readily available.

(b) At any time, an authority designated by the Secretary concerned may, without the consent of the persons affected, order any unit, and any member not assigned to a unit organized to serve as a unit, in an active status in a reserve component under the jurisdiction of that Secretary to active duty for not more than 15 days a year. However, units and members of the Army National Guard of the United States or the Air National Guard of the United States may not be ordered to active duty under this subsection without the consent of the governor of the State (or, in the case of the District of Columbia National Guard, the commanding general of the District of Columbia National Guard).
10 U.S.C.
United States Code, 2019 Edition
Title 10 - ARMED FORCES
Subtitle E - Reserve Components
PART II - PERSONNEL GENERALLY
CHAPTER 1209 - ACTIVE DUTY
Sec. 12301 - Reserve components generally
From the U.S. Government Publishing Office, www.gpo.gov
Emphasis added.

It sure is substantial, but what does that have to do with anything?

The Public Service Loan Forgiveness program was passed in 2007 by Congress and signed by President Bush. You're accusing him of forgiving loans without Congressional approval. That's simply false.

IDR repayment programs have been around for decades and amended numerous times.

All the programs you mentioned in this quote have explicit legislative authorization. The "major decisions" doctrine simply doesn't apply.

This isn't a loophole. This is just the Biden administration taking a system that was dysfunction and ignored and making it work for people who qualified for loan forgiveness.

What did Biden change specifically to qualify for loan forgiveness?

No, and I am starting to suspect you haven't read much about the topic.

The razor wire in question prevents federal agents from helping migrants in medical distress. The inhumane treatment is to deny them urgent medical care. It exacerbates their injuries and costs lives.

Clear, now?

Ready to make your own points, yet?

They put their own lives at risk by committing a crime, too bad for them.

I think this will all blow over because Potatohead is an idiot that got himself into something way over his head and will be a chickenshit and back down.

However, in the unlikely event it does escalates because of Potatohead's stupidity it will not be just Texas against the Federal shitheads. Texas has a lot of friends and America is getting tired of this Potatohead clown fucking up everything he touches.

Gov. Abbott would not agree with the President’s efforts in this case. And it seems clear that the underlying authority to even try it doesn’t exist, here.
This is just another instance of Democrats leaping before looking. It's an emotional response that is completely disjointed from legal and procedural realities.

What did Biden change specifically to qualify for loan forgiveness?
For the PSLF program, it was just basically ignored under the Trump administration. Tons of people applied for it but the applications were almost universally denied because no one knew what the rules were and who would and wouldn't qualify.

It just took someone who actually gave a damn about making it work.

Potatohead's advisors - "send in the F-15s to kill the rednecks"

F-15 Pilot - "fuck you Potatohead"

Potatohead - "get me the Queer Negro pilot"

Queer Negro Pilot - "I don't know nuttin about flying dis here airplane"

The status quo is that the U.S. doesn’t damage the property of a state.

You durp.
The status quo is that the federal government removes illegally placed barriers placed into waterways. If the state wanted their property to be left alone, they should keep it on state property.

You lied out your ass on this one. Sorry, but gaslighting won't get you out of this one. The 3 AC you picked will NEVER be in any guard unit.

The A-10C has less than 160 left in existence. And there are no new airframes to replace one when either lost or reaches the end of it's life cycle. The cost of deploying the A-10 far exceeds the capabilities of a Guard Unit.

The F-22 will NEVER be owned and operated by any Air Guard unit. This bird is so hot that they will be sent do DM for disposal to prevent the inside secrets from getting out of the US Military. Plus, there aren't that many left. Lose one and there is no replacement on the near future.

The F-18s are Navy and no F-18s are going to be a part of any Air National Guard Unit.

So one or two of these may land and take off from a ANG base. If the Guard were to be stupid enough to seize one, bring in the F-15Es and F-16s who will remove that base from existence.

You got caught gaslighting (lying). Now, live with it and learn from it.
You think
That Democommies will kill hundreds of Thousands of Texans over an Open Border policy to flood America with Turd Worlders 😆🤣😝

Even if Sponge Brains Shits Pants Federalizes the Texas NG, that becomes a problem.

It would run afoul of the Posse Comitatus Act, which has CRIMINAL Penalties.

dimocrap FILTH are kinda FUCKED in this case.

Sponge Brains Shits Pants is just running his mouth, or his asshole. It's hard to tell with dimocrap scum. Any of them.

He can Federalize the NG but they can turn around and tell him to go fuck his dead aunt. Which is more than likely.

I don't know where the nearest Army Infantry is but I don't think Army Troops would be wild about confronting Texas NG's. Probabaly because about 20% or more of them are FROM Texas.

Even then, Sponge Brains Shits Pants would be seen as sending United States Army against ITS OWN CITIZENS.

The Army KILLS PEOPLE. They're not Cops, who restrain and/or arrest people. The Army's job is to KILL.

And whether they kill anybody or not, it will be seen as the worst thing any president has done since -- Ever.

The Marines are the gendarme of the Armed Forces. They could send them in but.... I don't think so. That might, probably would, incite things. There'd be shots fired, IMO, and that, as they say, would be that.

Sponge Brains Shits Pants is FUCKED.

BTW, anybody else notice how the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media is absolutely RUNNING from this story? Maybe the biggest strory in our Country's history and the DISGUSTING FILTH is Gaslighting us. Well..... Not all of us, but dimocrap scum voters and the under-informed.

Forum List

Back