Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

They're not migrants.
They're fucking COWARDS who refuse to fight for their own rights in their own country.
We are not responsible for their cowardice.
And we refuse to pay for it.

I guess I gotta ask:

Has Joe sent in the Seal Teams, SWAT, tanks, F-16s and nukes into Texas yet to arrest Abbott?

Don't tell me Joe is punking out!

I guess I gotta ask:

Has Joe sent in the Seal Teams, SWAT, tanks, F-16s and nukes into Texas yet to arrest Abbott?

Don't tell me Joe is punking out!
Abbot needs to send every single one of those "migrants" to Joe Biden's front door.

Drop them off on the White House lawn, and tell them they can pitch a tent and live there.

Maybe the capitol cops will show up again. Ya think?

You should tell SCOTUS that they used the wrong term because their order indicates they vacated an injunction, not lifting a stay. I guess you're smarter than them.
Just to be clear, yes. It was a temporary restraining order issued by the court. But the distinction is trivial in common parlance. It has the effect of preventing the U.S. from cutting Texas’ concertina wire (in most instances).

So, if true why do we not do the laws that are on the books for the borders? You guys have the hate like many people do. you are, however, vengeance from it. Way to go.
These are not concerned citizens. These people in here that try to pass themselves off as such are propagandists. Many of them PAID PROPAGANDISTS.

No matter. They are scum -- No matter.

Try this one on for size:

I like Ace, he's pretty cool. But they have one blogger there, CBD, that is a thin-skinned douchebag. He can write, which is a skill. A serious skill. But he's still a douche. The others are good. CBD sucks ass. You can read his stuff but it sounds like he would be just as happy writing propaganda for the dimocraps.

In any case, read the whole article but do it sooner rather than later. Ace gets his Software from the East German Army Surplus Store, so......

Biden Has Spent 20 BILLION CITIZEN TAXPAYER DOLLARS "Resettling" Illegal Aliens in the Past Two Years Alone

—Disinformation Expert Ace​

Cost a lot of money to move "refugees" into people's communities at midnight so they can't object to what "their" government is doing.

Fake asylum seekers, future (current?) Democrat voters. Here's $20 billion.

The Biden administration has poured billions of taxpayer dollars into the Department of Health and Human Services' (HHS) Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) since October 2022, according to a new report from Open the Books.
The Biden administration spent $8.925 billion in fiscal year 2022 and $10.928 billion in fiscal year 2023 on the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) at ORR to accommodate, transport, and provide migrants with various other services like medical care and loans, according to the report, which was released Tuesday. In recent months, HHS has faced scrutiny for ORR's alleged mishandling of cases of unaccompanied migrant children, some of whom have been released to poorly vetted sponsors where they are used for child labor, according to The New York Times.
The agency has lost contact with 85,000 unaccompanied migrant children, according to the NYT. Meanwhile, the Biden administration has spent more than $5.5 billion separately in fiscal years 2022 and 2023 on unaccompanied migrant children, according to the Open the Books report.

I saw Matt Walsh talk about this -- you'd think the media would be in full "KILL THE INSURRECTIONISTS!" meltdown mode over Governor Abbott's Fort Sumter letter. You think they'd be shrieking about the insurrectionist governors of 25 states provoking a civil war.

Instead, they're... ignoring it. Almost completely.

Just to be clear, yes. It was a temporary restraining order issued by the court. But the distinction is trivial in common parlance. It has the effect of preventing the U.S. from cutting Texas’ concertina wire (in most instances).
Good for you, but you should maybe do your research before accusing others of not knowing what they're talking about given I was right about this.

Words have meaning.

A stay is a court suspending a decision to keep the status quo.

Not exactly. A stay is a court order preventing certain conduct by a party in order to maintain the status quo.
An injunction is an intervention where the court stops someone from acting.
Again. Close. An injunction can include a Temporary restraining order (tro) where a court orders a party to refrain from specific conduct — for a period of time. This serves the purpose of maintaining the status quo, too.
These have different meanings and are based on different standards.
Yes. But a stay prevents a party from taking certain action. So does a tro.

So, again, I accept your quibble. But you are pointing to distinctions without difference, here.

Ask yourself, before the SCOTUS acted, was the U.S. legally allowed to cut the concertina wire (other than in life saving situations)? The answer is no.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Not exactly. A stay is a court order preventing certain conduct by a party in order to maintain the status quo.
This is self-contradictory. If you maintain the status quo, then you are by definition not preventing any conduct.

Breaking News

Something many do not know, but it is NOT the National Guard at the Southern border but the state of Texas's own military! Texas has a military branch not connected with the Federal Government.

Texas Military MOBILIZES for SHOWDOWN at the Southern Border

tenor.gif

Texas to Biden

Breaking News

Something many do not know, but it is NOT the National Guard at the Southern border but the state of Texas's own military! Texas has a military branch not connected with the Federal Government.

Texas Military MOBILIZES for SHOWDOWN at the Southern Border

I did not know that. Are you sure about that?? Anything I can read? A lot of people are at work and can't listen to Videos, etc

Forum List

Back