Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

Huh? Am I supposed to help you make your own points...??

Post the laws to which you are referring. Tell us how the administration is breaking them. Explain to us how that then justifies inhumane treatment of the migrants.

Ya know... making your own points.

Inhumane treatment? You mean by using razor wire in places where they aren't supposed to be crossing? That's pretty stupid.

Does the federal government have a responsibility to protect our borders or not? If so, they clearly aren't doing it. If not, they shouldn't be involved.

Inhumane treatment? You mean by using razor wire in places where they aren't supposed to be crossing? That's pretty stupid.
No, and I am starting to suspect you haven't read much about the topic.

The razor wire in question prevents federal agents from helping migrants in medical distress. The inhumane treatment is to deny them urgent medical care. It exacerbates their injuries and costs lives.

Clear, now?

Ready to make your own points, yet?

1706288201473.png

No, and I am starting to suspect you haven't read much about the topic.

The razor wire in question prevents federal agents from helping migrants in medical distress. The inhumane treatment is to deny them urgent medical care

Clear, now?

Ready to make your own points, yet?

The razor wire is put into places where they shouldn't be crossing in the first place. Is it inhumane to have razor wire on top of prison fences? A prisoner trying to escape could get hung up in it while trying to escape. What a travesty that would be.

Rave on lunatic

136th Airlift Wing................C-130H but are ungrading to the C-130J. These are Cargo planes.

147th Attack Wing............ MQ-9 Reapers (drones)

149th Fighter Wing............F-16C/D which are older
F-16s that were gotten from the Active Duty when they upgraded

The rest are support units.

Texas Air Guards have ZERO F-22s, FA-18s and A-10s. Stop lying, asshole.
Those planes are at those bases all the Time .

The razor wire is put into places where they shouldn't be crossing in the first place. Is it inhumane to have razor wire on top of prison fences? A prisoner trying to escape could get hung up in it while trying to escape. What a travesty that would be.

There is more than razor wire at the locations where the feds have asked it to be removed. That's kind of the entire point. There are other barriers to the crossing, at the location in question..

So, ready to make your own points, yet?

What laws are the Biden administration breaking, and how? And how does this justify Abbott violating federal law and the primacy clause?

Texas does not even legally belong to the US.
And we murdered or chased out the legal property owners.

The Comanche Nation Drove out the Apaches who lived there first, so no, if by your standards an agressor cannot be called a legal property owner, then the Comanches never owned that land legaly.

This woman stabbed her boyfriend 108 times and the judge gave her probation. And you wonder why people have lost faith in our judicial system.
That story is a PRIME example of why we've lost faith in the justice (haha) system.

Then there's the OJ thing
The 90 indictments thing

the fake impeachment thing.....

the briben thing...................

Aww. You see a major distinction in the word choice.

Ok. Fair enough.

Now tell us the huge difference in colloquial understanding between a stay and an injunction.

Go.
Words have meaning.

A stay is a court suspending a decision to keep the status quo.

An injunction is an intervention where the court stops someone from acting.

These have different meanings and are based on different standards.

Democrats love to abuse and twist the law to punish their political opponents. As far as following the law, um not so much. How's Fani Willis doing?

Texas national guard will follow Abbot and not Joke Briben
I say they will listen to him or resign rather than be "federalized"

What a horrifying thing to federalize state.... ANYTHING. Next will be the UN - "federalizing" all American troops (I guess I mean "deputizing")

Forum List

Back