Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

The rule of law is you must obtain legal entry First , not later one when you get around to it
Trump had it right.

The law says that you can claim political asylum. However like 99% of the claims made don't meet the requirements. Coming to get welfare, food stamps, Obamaphones, Social Security, free education and free medical care doesn't meet the criteria.

Trump had it right by requiring that the little bastards wait in their own country for the determination to be made.

Ole Potatohead is a fuck up letting them come in without any approval. Obama said that Potatohead was a fuck up, didn't he?

Of course his agenda was never to follow the law. His agenda was to import filthy shithead welfare queens to do the job that most Americans find disgusting. Vote for Democrats.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.

That idiot Potatohead just added another nine million worthless assholes to the Social Security rolls. At a time when the program is already under funded and looking at insolvency.

Trump had it right.

The law says that you can claim political asylum. However like 99% of the claims made don't meet the requirements. Coming to get welfare, food stamps, Obamaphones, Social Security, free education and free medical care doesn't meet the criteria.

Trump had it right by requiring that the little bastards wait in their own country for the determination to be made.

Ole Potatohead is a fuck up letting them come in without any approval. Obama said that Potatohead was a fuck up, didn't he?

Of course his agenda was never to follow the law. His agenda was to import filthy shithead welfare queens to do the job that most Americans find disgusting. Vote for Democrats.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.
International LAW says a person seeking political asylum must ask for it in the first Country they travel through.

You can't pick and choose anymore. If they come from Peru and travel through Brazil, they have to ask for it there. They can't go all the way to Canada and ask for it there.

That is the Law

There were a lot of changes including listing what counts as public institution. The administration of the program is technical, and I don't know all the details. I do know that the program was all but abandoned by the Trump administration.

What did I say that is untrue about the PLSF?

So you defend it without understanding the details then... that's all I wanted to know,

What is your source that it was 'all but abandoned' under Trump admin?

1706298006385.png

No. What was in question was your wrong claim.

Happy to have corrected you.

As to the unrelated topic of “access,” the State has been exercising its authority.

I doubt President Potato is gonna do shit.
I claimed it was on a waterway and was wrong. I admitted it.

You claimed it was on state property and were wrong. You couldn’t admit it.

The state has no authority to deny access to the border patrol. Federal law preempts state law.

So you defend it without understanding the details then... that's all I wanted to know,

Yes, I defend it without knowing all the details. All that means is that I'm honest since that's what everyone does all the time, including you.

I claimed it was on a waterway and was wrong. I admitted it.

You claimed it was on state property and were wrong. You couldn’t admit it.

The state has no authority to deny access to the border patrol. Federal law preempts state law.
The Federalized National Guard will be removing the razor wire in just a few days.

The Federalized National Guard will be removing the razor wire in just a few days.
No. It won't. It doesn't have the authority or the will.

Authority to Deploy the Armed ForcesIn the event regular Armed Forces are used to assist in securing the border, a number of legalconsiderations may arise. For example, the use of the military to enforce immigration or criminal laws atthe border could run afoul of the Posse Comitatus Act, unless an exception applies. The Posse ComitatusAct is a criminal prohibition that provides the following:Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Actof Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army, the Navy, the Marine Corps, the Air Force, or theSpace Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title orimprisoned not more than two years, or both.Consequently, there must be constitutional or statutory authority to use federal troops in a lawenforcement capacity to stop aliens from entering the country unlawfully, apprehend gang members, orseize contraband. (The Posse Comitatus Act does not apply to the National Guard unless it is activated forfederal service.)

Sponge Brains Shits Pants done screwed the pooch.

God Bless Governor Abbott.

The American people are on the side of Texas. Potatohead is the wrong side obsessed with having an open border where tens of millions welfare queens, drug cartel mules, human traffickers and terrorists are streaming in.
Allah Oops

Hamas's asylum-seekers will be disappointed when they glider across the Rio Grande and can't find any unarmed civilians to kill;

Sponge Brains Shits Pants will send the FBI against them. If he can find them. They heard and are all hiding under their beds.

Lawyers with Guns against Fighting Men, Soldiers. Should be interesting for about 5 seconds.

Forum List

Back