Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

Too bad there isn't an emoji for an idiot like you.

By the time we reach Decision '24 in ten months, all of America will be in mutiny and revolt against this fucking fraud installed chinese-led traitor to the USA.

Any you think he's getting reelected. :71:
I also think you're a brainwashing victim.

Wow that must be frustrating for you.
So you favor a criminal organization (which the dim party is) running things in this Country?

I bet you would have loved Capone's Chicago. Wait..... I bet you remember!

Criminal Organizations like the dimocrap party and the Mafia..... Their main function in life, the only reason they exist, the only way they CAN exist -- Is by breaking the Law and NOT GET CAUGHT!!

So Candy is happy as a Pig in Slop that her fav-o-flav politcal party is really good at escaping notice? Justice? Inquiry? At playing "Catch Me If You Can"?

What does that say about you? I know. Do you??

I'm glad you don't owe me any money

Abbott is doing exactly what he is authorized to do by Article 1, Section 10, Clause 3, USSC. He's doing as his oath requires, too bad the same can't be said about xiden. And millions upon millions of military aged males, from virtually every nation on earth, forcing their was into our country, is an invasion by any metric you want to use.

No.

Quick way to ignite Civil War II. First, Texas is not standing alone, there are multiple states supporting them. Second, Texas has military assets within its borders. A federal attempt to use the military against Texas would result in those assets being seized and used by Texas. Way to go, bloodthirsty idiots, just kill a bunch of people so random internet keyboard jockeys can feel good about themselves.
Those military assets belong to the feds.

So you favor a criminal organization (which the dim party is) running things in this Country?

Criminal Organizations like the dimocrap party and the Mafia..... Their main function in life, the only reason they exist, the only way they CAN exist -- Is by breaking the Law and NOT GET CAUGHT!!

So Candy is happy as a Pig in Slop that her fav-o-flav politcal party is really good at escaping notice? Justice? Inquiry? At playing "Catch Me If You Can"?

Your former fuckup just got caught today for $83.3 million.

Pass the plate fuckups.

200.gif

Huh? You are just repeating yourself.

Do you mean the Trump policies that the Biden administration tried to implement, but which were struck down by the SCOTUS? Need more details.
The Trump policies which Biden reversed on day two.

- Remain in the first third country while filing for asylum.
-Remain in Mexico if that is the first county.

Both while the claim for asylum is processed.

This ain't hard... Chicago is not a "waiting" zone.

The Trump policies which Biden reversed on day two.

- Remain in the first third country while filing for asylum.
-Remain in Mexico if that is the first county.

Both while the claim for asylum is processed.

This ain't hard... Chicago is not a "waiting" zone.
Hahaha

Yes, please tell me how you would enforce "stay in mexico". You can't. No, that wouldn't help.

Forum List

Back