Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

Yes it could backfire on him but it will bring immediate pressure on the governor like nothing else will. Biden is running a very risky game here.
If he makes a move and it works he looks great but if it doesn't work and if Texas proves to be a lot more stubborn than he thinks they might be he can be completely screwed by this situation.
Show his authoritarian side...................

1706327818041.png

Show his authoritarian side...................
Somebody is screaming in his ear....
Somebody wants that Border OPEN
Somebody is hidden from public view
Somebody has leverage and they're threatening
to use it if Biden doesn't straighten that
Rebellious governor out fast!

Likely suspects:

President of Mexico ( constantly in touch with China)

Hispanic Rights groups like La Raza ( Big money donors to the Dems and Mexican puppet )

Cartel bosses who send truckloads of pesos into DC solon's bank accounts....Reps, Senators etc...etc....

Jo

Somebody is screaming in his ear....
Somebody wants that Border OPEN
Somebody is hidden from public view
Somebody has leverage and they're threatening
to use it if Biden doesn't straighten that
Rebellious governor out fast!

Likely suspects:

President of Mexico ( constantly in touch with China)

Hispanic Rights groups like La Raza ( Big money donors to the Dems and Mexican puppet )

Cartel bosses who send truckloads of pesos into DC solon's bank accounts....Reps, Senators etc...etc....

Jo
The new "Axis of Evil" is China-Mexico-Democratic Party.

Consequences faced
I’m not going to chide or belittle Biden
He made a mistake and stopped making it
Let us thinkers lead the way to a new light and new freedom and not castigate. Until he tries the next one.

Last edited:
I did. Its irrelevant and instead of providing a rational explanation, you just resort to childish name calling.

They do quite a lot, but you’re ignorant of this. People applying for amnesty are not illegal immigrants.

Thats not what SCOTUS said.
They are illegal immigrants if they are fraudulently applying for asylum. That is what at a minimum, the vast majority of Biden’s flood are doing.

Elections are made on single Issues. 2024 will be Abortion Versus Border....normally Abortion would carry it....but not this time. This Time the Border will Trump everything ( pun! ). The positions are well fixed....the left can scream Abortion all day long but nobody will hear it over the huge noise of the Border.

I'm not rebutting, I'm informing. It's impossible to rebut fantasy.

Really, is that what you call blind willful ignorance. I bet you still think NGOs aren't aiding the invaders, despite the evidence.

Democrats are running on killing babies, grooming children, boosting wasteful government spending, banning reliable energy, destroying healthcare, infringing on constitutional rights, expanding voter fraud and flooding the country with unskilled, illiterate illegal aliens.
Not a good resume

In case you didn't understand. In order for there to be a finding of contempt the party being held in contempt is entitled to an opportunity to be heard. That means a hearing. Civil Procedure Rules give a responding party ten days to respond. In this case, there can be no hearing. The ruling was interlocutory. It is a temporary order until a hearing on the merits. The hearing is already scheduled for Feb 7th. So there can be no hearing. No one will be held in contempt, certainly no one will be arrested.

Forum List

Back