Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

You posted one law which makes no sense and waved your hands to ignore that the border patrol has clear authority to access land within the border area to enforce federal law.
Biden ordered the border patrol to enforce his executive order (there is no federal law). The border patrol told Biden to take a hike. They would not comply.

Biden is being effectively neutered. He is being ignored into irrelevance.

From what?

Really? why do you think people are vetted during the legal immigration process? you cant put 2 and 2 together? when agents are tied down processing thousands of migrants that shouldnt be there, Cartels are taking advantage of it.
Thats only one thing.
Please dont be ignorant of the rest. There is a reason why Immigration numbers are set to a certain number yearly. Its so people can properly assimilate and find places to live. Of course, I guess you are completely clueless to the toll illegal immigration takes on some communities and services.
And this is not even to mention criminals who come on in here because it was made easy. take Honduran gang memebers for instance.

This is a lie.

Like most on the autocratic, authoritarian right, Abbott has contempt for the rule of law and the Constitution, where the supremacy of the Federal government and Federal laws is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.
The US Constitution Trumps all federal laws and statues. The SCOTUS is about to learn that painful lesson.

Biden ordered the border patrol to enforce his executive order (there is no federal law). The border patrol told Biden to take a hike. They would not comply.

Biden is being effectively neutered. He is being ignored into irrelevance.

You know it's bad because all the Left can talk about is the crazy-eyed short haired lady who thinks she had sex with Trump in a fitting room wearing a dress that didn't even exist at the time.

This is really bad for them. Really, really bad.

I don't know about you, but I'm askeert. I bet Texas is, too. betcha

Biden set to show up himself, ready for action in his hard hat.

OH WAIT

1706338401841.png

I’m sure some Japanese/German sympathizer said the same thing in the 40’s. “Do you think any soldier named Schmidt would fight the Nazis”? Turns out they did.

Nothing you posted is remotely cogent much less realistic.
Specifically, what did I say that is unrealistic? You think the rank and file would follow Biden's orders to take over the Texas National guard if given the order?

The Border Patrol have already shown that they don't care what he says. Biden is a weak leader. Our military knows it, and unfortunately, our enemies know it as well. It seems as though Democrats are the only ones that haven't figured it out yet.

Last edited:
"Tomorrow" came, and went... Still nothing. Apparently Bidens handlers told him to "shut the fuck up, you've done enough damage"....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back