Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

You've missed one thing.

There is no "invasion"

Wake the fuck up. Joe and the other Democrats are trying to deal with it and you punks are gonna shoot down the legislation because tRump told them to so he can try to blame this on them.

tRump now owns the border issues.
Enforce border laws. These people are not asylum seekers. That's a ruse and you know it.

Let us know when that happens.

Oh, it never will, because democrats are good at escaping justice and accountability. They are like Teflon, even the most obvious wrong wont stick to them

Must be great to be a lefty and do all kinds of wrong and just blow it off…

The consequences appear to be coming into focus.

They amount to nothing.

Its a publicity stunt...nothing more.

Yeah, he should. But he won't. It will be settled through the courts and out of view.

As I've said before, it's the #1 reason why I could never become a democrat. They simply don't know the game they are playing. There is a time for negotiation and there is a time for action. The in-between times is when you have to put a shot across the bow to let them know what the stakes are. Democrats suck at this part. Its a brutal analogy and I don't recommend anyone getting shot (I do recommend some aggressive arrests be made) but there is this quote from Sun Tzu.

View attachment 893236

When you arrest about 1/2 a dozen for interfering with a peace officer performing their duties...the rest of the Texicans will back down.
It's time for that shot across the bows. Abbot needs to be taken into custody.

Oh, it never will, because democrats are good at escaping justice and accountability. They are like Teflon, even the most obvious wrong wont stick to them

Must be great to be a lefty and do all kinds of wrong and just blow it off…
Wow that must be frustrating for you.

That’s cool, I’d love to see you impaled in a 20’ spike. I’d spend good money for the ticket.
Abbott and all of the GQP clowns in Texas will be crying like little bitches and begging Biden to save them after the drug cartels take over the state.

Forum List

Back