Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

the mindless....lol.

Heyyyy, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you chose to come here being deceitful/loving the dishonesty of you PRETENDING that 300,000 deportations last month can somehow wipe away Biden Admin letting 8M illegal imms flood the border since Feb'21

Since the DNC has lost only one popular vote since 1992, I doubt that is their goal at all. But again...these are facts....you should try using them sometime.

No, your word trickery does not work on me. Whatever popular vote they've lost since 1992, is irrelevant to and independent of, their current mission to flood the border to create a future-Democratic Voting Bloc guaranteeing winning all future elections.
Nice try

According to the liberal rag, PBS.org, there are daily about [2.2K + 5K =] 7.2K unworthy humans entering the USA --who Biden Admin deceitfully plans to be future Dem voters. Over his 3yr sitcom in the White House so far, that is nearly 8M humans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for HAVING a point.

ON YOUR HEAD.

CREEP.
And you're still a brainwashing victim.

1706460081187.png

They are in favor of not being imprisoned for refusing an order.

Yeah...you guys are the ones who thinks pizza parlors are pedophile dens, there was massive voter fraud in 9 states, that a 91 times indicted orange pervert is as pure as the driven snow...

Is there any conspiracy theory you don’t believe?
As far as the set up at the pizza parlor goes, don't you think that it's understandable that compassions ran extremely high when it came to believing that children might have been being abused ????? So my questions are these - did they ever jail the liar who created the lie in which almost got people killed ??? If not, then why not ???? You see, this is the problem in this COUNTRY where as someone can riot, loot, create chaos, anarchy, and other such tragedies that occur, but certain people aren't being held accountable in what should be an equal (justice should be blind), sort of way.

Last edited:
“Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Directs the Secretary of Homeland Security, within 18 months of enactment of this Act, to take appropriate actions to achieve operational control over U.S. international land and maritime borders, including: (1) systematic border surveillance through more effective use of personnel and technology, such as unmanned aerial vehicles, ground-based sensors, satellites, radar coverage, and cameras; and (2) physical infrastructure enhancements to prevent unlawful border entry and facilitate border access by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, such as additional checkpoints, all weather access roads, and vehicle barriers.

Defines "operational control" as the prevention of all unlawful U.S. entries, including entries by terrorists, other unlawful aliens, instruments of terrorism, narcotics, and other contraband. “

THE FUCKING LAWS ARE THERE. ENFORCE THEM.

This manufactured crisis is intentional. Fuck the Biden admin.

LETS GO BIDEN CULT. Tell me how I am wrong.

The bill was introduced on September 13, 2006 by Congressman Peter T. King, Republican of New York. In the House of Representatives, the Fence Act passed 283–138 on September 14, 2006. On September 29, 2006 – the Fence Act passed in the Senate 80–19.

Bipartisan Bill.

JOE BIDEN, HILLARY CLINTON AND CHUCK SCHUMER VOTED YES!

New York
YeaNY DClinton, Hillary
YeaNY DSchumer, Chuck

Delaware
YeaDE D Biden, Joseph
YeaDE D Carper, Thomas
NOW ENFORCE THE FUCKING LAWS YOU PASSED.

Last edited:

The bill was introduced on September 13, 2006 by Congressman Peter T. King, Republican of New York. In the House of Representatives, the Fence Act passed 283–138 on September 14, 2006. On September 29, 2006 – the Fence Act passed in the Senate 80–19.

Bipartisan Bill.

BOTH HILLARY CLINTON AND CHUCK SCHUMER VOTED YES!

New York
YeaNY DClinton, Hillary
YeaNY DSchumer, Chuck

Kinda blows your mind, huh, cult.

THE BIPARTISAN SECURE FENCE ACT OF 2006 addresses all of the issues at the border, and Hillary and Chuck voted for it.

GUESS WHO ELSE VOTED FOR IT?

Delaware
YeaDE D Biden, Joseph
YeaDE D Carper, Thomas

JOE FUCKING BIDEN VOTED FOR THE SECURE FENCE ACT OF 2006.

ENFORCE THE LAWS YOU VOTED FOR, JOE.

Withholding the dough sucked out of Texas by the feds is Texas' big stick

That's delusional. The federal government provides 20% of Texas state revenues.

Bipartisan Bill.

BOTH HILLARY CLINTON AND CHUCK SCHUMER VOTED YES!

New York
YeaNY D Clinton, Hillary
YeaNY D Schumer, Chuck

Different time and different agenda's they will say (especially the one where they claim Trump is an existential threat), and so they have to work alternative methods of extraordinary values in order to defeat him in anyway that they can. So they've set out not only to rebuke our laws, but to do so in protection of their agenda's in which they have attempted to shove down everyone's throats by way of media and government in which they think that they control.

Different time and different agenda's they will say (especially the one where they claim Trump is an existential threat), and so they have to work alternative methods of extraordinary values in order to defeat him in anyway that they can. So they've set out not only to rebuke our laws, but to do so in protection of their agenda's in which they have attempted to shove down everyone's throats by way of media and government in which they think that they control.

Yea, thats the BS they peddle. But the law stands and Secure Fence Act of 2006 should be enforced.

Forum List

Back