Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

Yea, thats the BS they peddle. But the law stands and Secure Fence Act of 2006 should be enforced.
Oh I agree totally... Can't wait to see this bumbling John Kirby try to defend the administration when he's confronted with the tough questions... It's hilarious to watch even though a very serious issue indeed.

Oh I agree totally... Can't wait to see this bumbling John Kirby try to defend the administration when he's confronted with the tough questions... It's hilarious to watch even though a very serious issue indeed.

I cannot imagine being Press Secretary for this admin. Just a whore-like existence. I used to think Kirby was ok…he is not.

Biden's deadline has come and gone. What a clown that guy is, a perfect leader for the dipshit lefties on USMB.

Libs are a lost cause

Listen to the usual suspects for all I care
I was a liberal at one time. I grew out of it. Most people do.

Most young people that are truly conservative worry me. It's okay to be liberal when you're young. In fact, it's expected.

Being a leftist is never acceptable. Under any circumstances. Ever. Not ever. Never, underany circumstances. leftism is evil.

leftists want things that aren't theirs, they want things they don't deserve, they want things without earning them, they are entitled brats and they want what they want without regard to anybody else's feeling or needs. Worthless human beings in the extreme. The Planet would be better off without them.

People seldom grow out of that. Mostly, it's bad upbringing. Inattentive parents, absentee parents, latch-key kids. But there are some kids that are simply a 'bad seed'. Born, and will die, worthless.

Most libturd kidds are indoctrinated in school(s). The more 'education' they have, the more leftist they become. Not good. Not good for them either, as they are almost universally unhappy and make everybody around them unhappy. Everywhere they go, they bring unhappiness with them. Always. Not sometimes, not the majority of the time -- Always.

Avoid them at all costs

I was a liberal at one time. I grew out of it. Most people do.

Most young people that are truly conservative worry me. It's okay to be liberal when you're young. In fact, it's expected.

Being a leftist is never acceptable. Under any circumstances. Ever. Not ever. Never, underany circumstances. leftism is evil.

leftists want things that aren't theirs, they want things they don't deserve, they want things without earning them, they are entitled brats and they want what they want without regard to anybody else's feeling or needs. Worthless human beings in the extreme. The Planet would be better off without them.

People seldom grow out of that. Mostly, it's bad upbringing. Inattentive parents, absentee parents, latch-key kids. But there are some kids that are simply a 'bad seed'. Born, and will die, worthless.

Most libturd kidds are indoctrinated in school(s). The more 'education' they have, the more leftist they become. Not good. Not good for them either, as they are almost universally unhappy and make everybody around them unhappy. Everywhere they go, they bring unhappiness with them. Always. Not sometimes, not the majority of the time -- Always.

Avoid them at all costs
Very well said and spot on

Idiot, Trump & his lackeys such as big bad Texas Trump asseater lyin Ted & Mitch are about to vote down the bipartisan immigration bill which will help to bring the border under control. How people can be so willfully stupid is mind boggeling.

Listen up. They don't give a shit about the border. It's all hot air aimed at dupes like you.
/——/ You bet your azz we care about the border.

Has it been 24 hours?

All Biden did was try to screw Texas by limiting LNG exports?

If the US processes and makes all of these illegals become citizens, this is a drip compared to the TSUNAMI of illegals that would cross.

THIS IS ALL VERY INTENTIONAL BY THE BIDEN ADMIN. THEY ARE COLLUDING WITH THE DRUG CARTELS.

Has it been 24 hours?

All Biden did was try to screw Texas by limiting LNG exports?

If the US processes and makes all of these illegals become citizens, this is a drip compared to the TSUNAMI of illegals that would cross.

THIS IS ALL VERY INTENTIONAL BY THE BIDEN ADMIN. THEY ARE COLLUDING WITH THE DRUG CARTELS.

Unfortunately, we are all wasting our time trying to get through to these indoctrinated fools. They only believe what their indoctrination, or Taylor Swift, has taught them to believe. These aren’t fully functioning adults we are dealing with here.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, we are all wasting our time trying to get through to these indoctrinated fools. They only believe what their indoctrination, or Taylor Swift, has taught them to believe. These aren’t fully functioning adults we are dealing with here.
An excellent description of MAGA.

I have been asking that question for years on this board.

LITERALLY. WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP?

I even posted WAKE UP by Rage Against The Machine.

They are awake…..they are simply communists who hate the US and want it to collapse. That is the only rational conclusion. They wre warned and they see the results.

These are people so stupid they were unpaid and took an untested experimental gene therapy shot REPEATEDLY.

The Extreme Biden COVID Cult Fucks are dumb as shit.

They won't wake up as long as the left owns the 'media', that's where all the damage is done. I'd bet this whole issue with Abbott isn't receiving much air time, or if it is, they're painting him as the villain. A lot of people just take what they are told at face value, it will be our downfall.

Forum List

Back