Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

Maybe some our erudite leftists in here can tell us -- What might the 'consequences' be?

1) A sternly worded letter?

2) Sponge Brains Shits Pants takes Texas out like he did Corn Pop?

3) He gives Governor Abbot a mean look

4) He disinvites Abbot to the SOTU Address

Enquiring minds.......
???? I believe (albeit no expert on constitutional law)
that the PRES---has the power to get rid of the razor
wire on THE BORDER of the country----it bothers---even me.

Texas is upping the ante, and eventually Quid Pro is likely to paint himself into a corner where he's going to have to order the deaths of American citizens on American soil or back down and be perceived (again) as weak.
Kill Americans on American soil over preventing criminal walk ins to theUSA. Reprehensible and impeachable

???? I believe (albeit no expert on constitutional law)
that the PRES---has the power to get rid of the razor
wire on THE BORDER of the country----it bothers---even me.
He does.
But if TX refuses to let him, he'll have to use force to do it.
That, is, he'll be using force against other Americans as a means to make it easier for illegals to enter the US.

He does.
That, is, he'll be using force against other Americans as a means to make it easier for illegals to enter the US.
And that needs to be advertised thoroughly and render him wholly unelectable

He does.
getting into the US is desirable ---just like jumping into the swimming pool in your backyard is DESIRABLE
for a kid-----YOU CAN'T SORROUND your swimming
pool with RAZOR WIRE ----as far as I know---if a kid
gets caught in your razor wire---YOU IS IN TROUBLE---as far as I understand "DA LAW"

getting into the US is desirable ---just like jumping into the swimming pool in your backyard is DESIRABLE
gets caught in your razor wire---YOU IS IN TROUBLE---as far as I understand "DA LAW"
In fact you are required by law to enclose your pool area . You are a big believer in the poor little babies not getting hurt while doing something illegal.
Typical lib loon looking to always prop up and excuse the wrongdoer.

In fact you are required by law to enclose your pool area . You are a big believer in the poor little babies not getting hurt while doing something illegal.
Typical lib loon looking to always prop up and excuse the wrongdoer.
try again-----I referred to the RAZOR WIRE issue---
not the standard wire fence thing. Do not DO IT---if a toddler happens to fall on your RAZORS---you would
be in very deep trouble

pool with RAZOR WIRE

But you CAN defend your border with fences, walls and even razor wire.

not the standard wire fence thing. Do not DO IT---if a toddler happens to fall on your RAZORS---you would
be in very deep trouble
I like the pictures I see of empty shipping containers with razor wire on top

Its inexpensive and works good

be in very deep trouble
Being a lb loon you feel the law has to considered criminal comforts. If you put razor wire along the top of your fence to keep intruders out and prevent drownings then you are not in any legal trouble if someone scales the fence and cuts themselves at the top. You truely go to bat for the bad guys.

pool with RAZOR WIRE

But you CAN defend your border with fences, walls and even razor wire.
IMFO (in my feminine opinion)---razor wire is far
too reminiscent of nazi concentration camp tactic.
Fences, walls, cops, cameras, lights---ok---no
electric wires, razor wires, shooting on sight or
attack dogs

Feelings over logic, I get it. Don't use your brain, you might hurt yourself.
my brain is involved----I do not want to see desperate people dead and hanging off razors.---on the other hand----nor do I support "the let them CLAIM ASSYLUM for years approach---"

Lawfulness is not derived from feelings. It’s to follow rules. Libs don’t want to and have lots of excuses for not

Forum List

Back