Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

Back during the Reagan years, Republicans tried to tell dimocrap scum and other douchebag morons that if we didn't stop the 'communists' from taking over in Central and South America that this exact scenario would happen.

Remember Iran Contra? Oliver North? The Contra Affair? All the laws passed by SCUM OF THE EARTH dimocrap FILTH to keep us from helping the poor people in that region ever again? Remember?

Of course you don't.

Every time, EVERY FUCKING TIME, dimocrap scum take charge of something -- Anything...... It turns to shit.

1706560859449.png

This deranged moron has a crippled mind and body!

That's awful!
You should warn them to stay home.
Stay away from the border.
I can't yell that loud
Back during the Reagan years, Republicans tried to tell dimocrap scum and other douchebag morons that if we didn't stop the 'communists' from taking over in Central and South America that this exact scenario would happen.

Remember Iran Contra? Oliver North? The Contra Affair? All the laws passed by SCUM OF THE EARTH dimocrap FILTH to keep us from helping the poor people in that region ever again? Remember?

Of course you don't.

Every time, EVERY FUCKING TIME, dimocrap scum take charge of something -- Anything...... It turns to shit.
what does the Contra thing and poor Besieged Oliver have to do with helping poor people? Just who is
guilty of not crediting the Oliver information---I forget

I can't yell that loud

what does the Contra thing and poor Besieged Oliver have to do with helping poor people? Just who is
guilty of not crediting the Oliver information---I forget
Hittin' the Chardonnay already?

Where are all the jobs that Dems told illegals they would have because Americans do not want those jobs?

If Illegals want to work, let them in
Oh they are out there, because most of the job's that were being occupied before by the illegals or migrants, are being occupied again by them. Have you paid attention to the construction industry lately ? They are loading up big time in these fields with these people once AGAIN. Not sure about the poultry industry's, but what I'm being told is that they are dominating that field again also. It had gotten so bad in the past, that many industries or fields that they were becoming a huge factor in, saw the situation causing serious competition issue's for American's that have to abide by the standards and strict rules they were charged to strictly adhere too, when all the while these migrants weren't being held to the same standards or rules because they are cheap labor and in many cases illegal.

What we have is an administration that is ok with the word illegal, and I wonder why ????

Biden is working not only for the Democrat's, but he's working for the rhino's who want this type of thing for the purpose of putting greed over the stability of this nation and it's citizen's.

The reason Trump is being attacked so badly, is because he not only has the Democrat's trying to take him down, but he has those in the Republican party that wants him gone because he is so stupid to actually try to support AMERICAN'S again in this country.

Forum List

Back