Biden had 8 million dollars worth of reasons to disclose to a civilian classified documents.

I don't think the system will put him in prison even if you and I talk for a million hours here.
That’s nice. Don’t forget, Trump has no one else to blame for his mess.

All he had to do was turn them over and cooperate.

You can't figure anything out because you don't live in reality.
Here is the correct analogy.

If Biden stole a car and later when his place was checked, the cops picked up the car, does he get away with stealing because the cops recovered the car?

That is an incorrect analogy.
Biden never was entitled to have classified documents' in boxes in his garage. There was an enormous chance classified material would vanish. Biden was super reckless.

If Trump wouldn't have refused to give them back he wouldn't have been charged. Get that through your thick fucking skull.
You are wrong. Smith wants a name for himself so unlike Hur he went wild at Trump. And you would not defend Biden if you were honest.

Now your thinking can be applied to Trump and say the same thing about him.
I just did. Trump’s refusal to return the documents makes it immensely easier to prove he was willfully retaining those documents.

That’s a big deal.

You are wrong. Smith wants a name for himself so unlike Hur he went wild at Trump. And you would not defend Biden if you were honest.
Your refusing to admit trump actively tried to hide these docs isn't going to change that reality you dumb fucker.

Blame Hur then. It's his report.
Nope. Blame the corrupt DOJ, FBI, Screaming *Joe and the MSM where democrats never get charged and all republicans are guilty. It’s so obvious but leftists lie to themselves and pretend it doesn’t happen. If leftists would wake up we could get back control of our government and hold them all accountable. Republicans and democrats.

Your refusing to admit trump actively tried to hide these docs isn't going to change that reality you dumb fucker.
When will you stop leaping to conclusions? Smith has not even yet presented his case.

Do you talk to your own mother like that? I believe there is a great chance you do not even respect her.

I just did. Trump’s refusal to return the documents makes it immensely easier to prove he was willfully retaining those documents.

That’s a big deal.
I have no idea where your news comes from but clearly all you read is anti Trump stuff. That you defend Biden tells us a hell of a lot about your system of so called justice.

Forum List

Back