Biden had 8 million dollars worth of reasons to disclose to a civilian classified documents.

Trump would have never been charged had he just turned the documents over when he was told to.
You just admitted Trump is not guilty. You told me he actually should turn them over faster, not that he and Biden both had lots of classified materials.

You just admitted Trump is not guilty. You told me he actually should turn them over faster, not that he and Biden both had lots of classified materials.
When Trump made the decision to hide the documents after he was told to return them, not only did he obstruct justice but he provided clear proof that he willfully retained them.

False equivalence.

The charges for Trump are different.

For 1 obstruction of justice

2. Lying to investigators

3. The espionage act (not applicable to Biden.)
Trump will not go to jail. Biden did far worse. His crime was he held onto classified documents and did not turn them in for a hell of a lot of years.

When Trump made the decision to hide the documents after he was told to return them, not only did he obstruct justice but he provided clear proof that he willfully retained them.
I know you hope Trump goes to jail. I do not believe he will.

Trump will not go to jail. Biden did far worse. His crime was he held onto classified documents and did not turn them in for a hell of a lot of years.
Did you give up on a link showing Biden obstructed justice?

Trump is not charged with having the documents...except the espionage ones which is different.

As I have already pointed out, Trump is charged with multiple accounts of obstruction of justice, lying to investigators and violating the espionage act.

Biden did none of those things.

You should read the indictments.

Difference being Biden gave them back when asked trump did not. What is so difficult for you to understand, dummy?

Did you give up on a link showing Biden obstructed justice?

Trump is not charged with having the documents...except the espionage ones which is different.

As I have already pointed out, Trump is charged with multiple accounts of obstruction of justice, lying to investigators and violating the espionage act.

Biden did none of those things.

You should read the indictments.
Hur did it properly. Smith did not.

Forum List

Back