Biden had 8 million dollars worth of reasons to disclose to a civilian classified documents.

I have no idea where your news comes from but clearly all you read is anti Trump stuff. That you defend Biden tells us a hell of a lot about your system of so called justice.
I read the Hur report and the Trump indictment.

I also have common sense. There are serious differences that you want to ignore.

I also have common sense. There are serious differences that you want to ignore.
The hur report was correctly done. Smith's was not. Both should have arrived at the same outcome.

It’s a bad analogy because shoplifters never have the right to possess the items they shoplifted.

Biden and Trump had the right to possess those documents while in office. They just needed to give them back.
The customer is allowed to touch the goods in the shop. Once they remove them .......

The President and authorised staff are allowed to touch classified documents in the authorised location. Once they remove them ........

It's a very good analogy, it shows who's above the law.

The hur report was correctly done. Smith's was not. Both should have arrived at the same outcome.
The Hur report went into detail why they didn’t reach the same conclusions.

It’s embarrassing for you because you clearly never read it.

The Hur report went into detail why they didn’t reach the same conclusions.

It’s embarrassing for you because you clearly never read it.
Hur did not say Smiths report was accurate.

VPs are not presidents. VPs can look at classified. But to sloppily keep this in a garage? When that door was open, who would steal classified documents. Trump's estate was extremely secure.
Hur said he could. I thought you said the report was correctly done?

What he included in his charges!! Hur was smart enough not to repeat that mistake.
Sure as seems like Hur thinks Trump’s behavior was considerably worse.

1710374432419.png

Yeah I can tell when he said it’s not our job to assess the charges against trump
But the factors present in Trump’s case are extremely relevant and seriously aggravating factors.

It matters.

From your post.

"...knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain..."

Correct. Biden knowingly removed documents without authority and had intent to retain them.

Knowingly removing documents without authority and then spending nearly a decade moving those documents around to various locations makes it clear he had every intention to retain them.

He had $8 million dollars invested in those stolen documents as part of a book deal.

Read this.

The Consequences of Jack Smith's Rush to Trial​

Jack Goldsmith
Wednesday, February 14, 2024, 8:52 AM
Share On:Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedIn
Special Counsel Jack Smith’s rush to try Donald Trump violates Justice Department rules and presents tricky issues for the Supreme Court on the immunity issue.

Did what properly?

Smith got indictments from a grand jury. His evidence for obstruction is in those indictments.

Biden didn't obstruct justice.
When this ends, I am positive I am correct.

Forum List

Back