Biden had to STEAL those classified documents. Should Joe Biden be Impeached for stealing classified documents? (Poll)

Should Joe Biden be Impeached for stealing classified documents?

• Yes

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I saw MTP this morning and Senator Joe Manchin explained how when you read classified documents they are read in a SCIF, "Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility". After you read them you are supposed to leave them in the SCIF.

Biden had to steal them. There is no other way to keep classified documents. Biden is a criminal.

Trump said he "declassified" the documents. Trump had "legal" authority over document classifications, Biden did not.

Democrats are saying that after Biden got caught he cooperated, whereas Trump did not cooperate.

"Cooperation" after you're caught is NOT the issue. Stealing classified documents, and for what purpose, is the issue.

President Trump never stole anything. :itsok:
It was and is government property when Trump stole it. Then he said he didn't have it, then he said it was his, then he says he made a messianic motion with both arms declaring them not classified, then the FBI finally had to go get it themselves. Trump should have a longer sentence in the cell.

It was and is government property when Trump stole it. Then he said he didn't have it, then he said it was his, then he says he made a messianic motion with both arms declaring them not classified, then the FBI finally had to go get it themselves. Trump should have a longer sentence in the cell.
Wrong, he took many documents with him as all Presidents do when they leave office. They are given leeway as they negotiate with NARA on what goes back to archives, as there is nothing written in stone what goes where, it’s all subjective. The FBI had already visited MAL and viewed the documents, they LEFT them there, proving they weren’t illegal to keep there. Then they decided to raid the house as a political stunt to make it look like he was breaking the law….yet zero charges have emerged.

Wrong, he took many documents with him as all Presidents do when they leave office. They are given leeway as they negotiate with NARA on what goes back to archives, as there is nothing written in stone what goes where, it’s all subjective. The FBI had already visited MAL and viewed the documents, they LEFT them there, proving they weren’t illegal to keep there. Then they decided to raid the house as a political stunt to make it look like he was breaking the law….yet zero charges have emerged.
I am very aware of the RW talking points. thank you.

I saw MTP this morning and Senator Joe Manchin explained how when you read classified documents they are read in a SCIF, "Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility". After you read them you are supposed to leave them in the SCIF.

Biden had to steal them. There is no other way to keep classified documents. Biden is a criminal.

Trump said he "declassified" the documents. Trump had "legal" authority over document classifications, Biden did not.

Democrats are saying that after Biden got caught he cooperated, whereas Trump did not cooperate.

"Cooperation" after you're caught is NOT the issue. Stealing classified documents, and for what purpose, is the issue.

I am fine with Biden burning for this.

To me though the bigger problem is nobody knew they were missing for all these years. Both Trump and Biden had classified documents that nobody knew were not where they belonged.

I spent a few years during my time in the Marines as a Secondary Control Point Custodian. I could have gone to the Brig just not not knowing where all the documents in my charge were. At the end of the day when I locked the door to the vault I knew the location of every single document.

I am fine with Biden burning for this.

To me though the bigger problem is nobody knew they were missing for all these years. Both Trump and Biden had classified documents that nobody knew were not where they belonged.

I spent a few years during my time in the Marines as a Secondary Control Point Custodian. I could have gone to the Brig just not not knowing where all the documents in my charge were. At the end of the day when I locked the door to the vault I knew the location of every single document.
That is what I have been trying to tell everyone and the Trump faithful say you just get yelled at a bit and put the classified document back when you find it. It astonishes me the things they just justify out of hand because Trump does it. Then when Biden is found to do the same thing they get whiplash changing their opinioin.

But, I thought you guy's were saying that the two situations were totally different?
It is different. Trump went big and wide open with his theft of documents. No one can claim he didn't know he was taking documents or that he ever willingly followed the law. That's always been your problem with Trump. Republicans let him get away with everything and now they do not have an ethical leg to stand on.

Biden does not have the cognitive ability to understand the meaning of the word "steal" and he certainly does not have the cognitive ability to understand the content of the documents that were taken.

He is just there to shuffle in the general direction his handlers herd him, mutter and slur the words his handlers provide him and sign the papers his handlers put on his desk.

Impeaching him would solve nothing.

It is different. Trump went big and wide open with his theft of documents. No one can claim he didn't know he was taking documents or that he ever willingly followed the law. That's always been your problem with Trump. Republicans let him get away with everything and now they do not have an ethical leg to stand on.
So, you're saying Biden didn't know what he was taking? Really? A Senator for 40 plus years, serving on the intel committee, doesn't know classified document handling? Really?

You guy's are really stretching here...

Biden does not have the cognitive ability to understand the meaning of the word "steal" and he certainly does not have the cognitive ability to understand the content of the documents that were taken.

He is just there to shuffle in the general direction his handlers herd him, mutter and slur the words his handlers provide him and sign the papers his handlers put on his desk.

Impeaching him would solve nothing.
You made yet another case why Biden shouldn't be in the office he's holding....

So, you're saying Biden didn't know what he was taking? Really? A Senator for 40 plus years, serving on the intel committee, doesn't know classified document handling? Really?

You guy's are really stretching here...
That's exactly what I'm saying. It seems these document boxes hadn't been touched in years. It's not like he had them stuck in a desk drawer for easy access like Trump. Trump could have gotten the same benefit of the doubt if he had just given them back when asked.

That's exactly what I'm saying. It seems these document boxes hadn't been touched in years. It's not like he had them stuck in a desk drawer for easy access like Trump. Trump could have gotten the same benefit of the doubt if he had just given them back when asked.
He tried to, but the FBI instead told him to lock them up, so they could have their show raid down the road....

But this isn't about Trump...As much as you'd like to deflect with that BS....THIS is about how you can support a man that seemingly doesn't have the cognitive ability to know that he is breaking the law, after decades of serving on the Committees that MADE THE LAWS!....It is astonishingly stupid....

Forum List

Back