Biden had to STEAL those classified documents. Should Joe Biden be Impeached for stealing classified documents? (Poll)

Should Joe Biden be Impeached for stealing classified documents?

• Yes

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
IT seems to me the Trump faithful were simply not raised right. I remember my Mom explaining to me, after I did something, just because everyone else does it does not make it right. What Biden does in no way makes Trumps stealing of documents any less illegal. Trump and Biden should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Didn't the Republicans used to be all in on self responsibility, morals and ethics and stuff. Biden does not have a cult following but those trying to justify his possession of documents might need to go back to kindergarten, too.
Except that Trump didn’t steal anything. Duh.

Biden was not ever authorized to even see some of the documents he stole when he was a senator.
That fact alone (if accurate) requires an investigation. How did Senator Biden get to steal classified information he was not cleared to see and did not have a “need to know” to view even if he had the clearance level?

That fact alone (if accurate) requires an investigation. How did Senator Biden get to steal classified information he was not cleared to see and did not have a “need to know” to view even if he had the clearance level?
Yes, and that fact eliminates the excuse that Biden had a right to declassify info when he was VP. He certainly didn’t have that right as a Senator.

What is concerning is how “kiddie gloves” the FBI is using with Biden. First, they hid from the media - and thus us - that he had them, when they knew before the midterms. Then the slow-pace of searching, allowing Biden time to remove and destroy the worst of them.

We cannot count on the FBI to deal objectively with Biden, as they have shown how they are working to exonerate him. This will have to be handled at the House level, with Jim Jordan at the helm, focusing on the weaponization of the FBI and the DOJ.

1. Joe Biden stole classified documents. There is no spinning that. Its not negligence, its theft of classified documents.
If any regular citizen did that they would be in prison a very long time.

2. Trump's documents are NOT the issue.
Trump is claiming that he declassified them before removing them, and he had that authority.

Biden needs to be Impeached, removed, and prosecuted.
You have evidence that these documents were taken after he was no longer vice president. Because that is what trump did taking a bunch of documents with him when he was leaving office.

Yes, and that fact eliminates the excuse that Biden had a right to declassify info when he was VP. He certainly didn’t have that right as a Senator.

What is concerning is how “kiddie gloves” the FBI is using with Biden. First, they hid from the media - and thus us - that he had them, when they knew before the midterms. Then the slow-pace of searching, allowing Biden time to remove and destroy the worst of them.

We cannot count on the FBI to deal objectively with Biden, as they have shown how they are working to exonerate him. This will have to be handled at the House level, with Jim Jordan at the helm, focusing on the weaponization of the FBI and the DOJ.
The FBI is corrupt at the top if not all the way through. It currently is politicized and wants to prosecute anybody associated with Trump while protecting the corruption the occurs daily in the Swamp.

You have evidence that these documents were taken after he was no longer vice president. Because that is what trump did taking a bunch of documents with him when he was leaving office.
1. The evidence is that Biden has posession of stolen classified documents, period. Caught "red-handed".

2. Trump said he declassified the documents he took, an authority he had. The DOJ and Trump were negotiating the return of classified documents. So why are Trump's documents so important to the "archive" while Biden's stolen documents were unnoticed? There's that double-standard again. The DOJ went to MAL, which is under Secret Service protection, negotiated, and then sent the FBI on an armed raid. Disgusting abuse of power over "documents" that should have been settled in court. The DOJ needs to show us the affidavit used to justify the raid.

1) Obama took plenty of documents with him when he was leaving office. You don‘t seem to have a problem with THAT.

2) Biden stole documents out of the SCIF when he was a SENATOR!

1. The evidence is that Biden has posession of stolen classified documents, period. Caught "red-handed".

2. Trump said he declassified the documents he took, an authority he had. The DOJ and Trump were negotiating the return of classified documents. So why are Trump's documents so important to the "archive" while Biden's stolen documents were unnoticed? There's that double-standard again. The DOJ went to MAL, which is under Secret Service protection, negotiated, and then sent the FBI on an armed raid. Disgusting abuse of power over "documents" that should have been settled in court. The DOJ needs to show us the affidavit used to justify the raid.

The unfortunate thing is that due to the media-driven hate of Trump, leftists cannot understand that what Trump did was legal and that what Biden did is a felony.

There's evidence that he had documents that He never returned but not that he knowingly Took them when he no longer had clearance to have them. Biden is forgetful and senile as f*** at times. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had an undiagnosed case of early onset Alzheimer's. Because at times he is as bad as Reagan was when he was at his worst.
It would not surprise me at all if he simply forgot to return a bunch of Documents when he left the senate and when he left the vice presidency.

That is the only real difference. There is no clear evidence That Biden knowingly and intentionally hid the documents and kept them. With trump he intentionally and knowingly lied about not having them Going as far as swearing to a judge under oath in an affidavit That he had handed over all Of the documents that he was in possession of which wasn't true. Biden's team were the ones who originally found documents and notified the appropriate authorities and handed them over.

No I'm not saying he didn't know he had them only that there's no clear evidence that he did. And with his mental state at times it wouldn't surprise me if Please simply forgot he had them.

That is the difference between him and trump. There is clear evidence not only that trump knew he had them but that he willingly and knowingly took them after leaving office which is a federal crime regardless of whether the documents he took were classified or not under the presidential records act.

Charges against Biden depend on whether or not they can prove that by knowingly took them or whether or not he simply forgot about them. Gross negligence is the most they'd be able to charge him with if they Can't find evidence that he knowingly kept them.
But either way they Won't be able to charge him as long as he has a sitting president since the Official policy of the Justice department remains just as it was under trump that a Sitting president cannot be indicted for a crime. He would need to be impeached 1st or lose in 2024.

Last edited:
I saw MTP this morning and Senator Joe Manchin explained how when you read classified documents they are read in a SCIF, "Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility". After you read them you are supposed to leave them in the SCIF.

Biden had to steal them. There is no other way to keep classified documents. Biden is a criminal.

Trump said he "declassified" the documents. Trump had "legal" authority over document classifications, Biden did not.

Democrats are saying that after Biden got caught he cooperated, whereas Trump did not cooperate.

"Cooperation" after you're caught is NOT the issue. Stealing classified documents, and for what purpose, is the issue.

For committing Espionage, going all the way back to his time as a Senator...

YES, JOE BIDEN SHOULD BE IMPEACHED.

There's evidence that he had documents that He never returned but not that he knowingly Took them when he no longer had clearance to have them. Biden is forgetful and senile as f*** at times. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had an undiagnosed case of early onset Alzheimer's. Because at times he is as bad as Reagan was when he was at his worst.
It would not surprise me at all if he simply forgot to return a bunch of Documents when he left the senate and when he left the vice presidency.

That is the only real difference. There is no clear evidence That Biden knowingly and intentionally hid the documents and kept them. With trump he intentionally and knowingly lied about not having them Going as far as swearing to a judge under oath in an affidavit That he had handed over all Of the documents that he was in possession of which wasn't true. Biden's team were the ones who originally found documents and notified the appropriate authorities and handed them over.

No I'm not saying he didn't know he had them only that there's no clear evidence that he did. And with his mental state at times it wouldn't surprise me if Please simply forgot he had them.

That is the difference between him and trump. There is clear evidence not only that trump knew he had them but that he willingly and knowingly took them after leaving office which is a federal crime regardless of whether the documents he took were classified or not under the presidential records act.

Charges against Biden depend on whether or not they can prove that by knowingly took them or whether or not he simply forgot about them. Gross negligence is the most they'd be able to charge him with if they Can't find evidence that he knowingly kept them.
But either way they Won't be able to charge him as long as he has a sitting president since the Official policy of the Justice department remains just as it was under trump that a Sitting president cannot be indicted for a crime. He would need to be impeached 1st or lose in 2024.
So his mental state is so bad that he doesn’t know if he stole classified information or not? THAT is your excuse? Well, he might not remember now, but he knew what he was doing when he removed classified information from the SCIF, when he was only a Senator.

But let’s say that he truly is so demented that he can’t remember if he committed a felony or not. Shouldn’t someone like that be ruled unfit for the presidency and removed before he does any more damage?

So his mental state is so bad that he doesn’t know if he stole classified information or not? THAT is your excuse? Well, he might not remember now, but he knew what he was doing when he removed classified information from the SCIF, when he was only a Senator.

But let’s say that he truly is so demented that he can’t remember if he committed a felony or not. Shouldn’t someone like that be ruled unfit for the presidency and removed before he does any more damage?
To be perfectly honest I would rather that keep him in office then remove him and have Harris take over.

To be perfectly honest I would rather that keep him in office then remove him and have Harris take over.
Well, that was the plan, wasn’t it? Have someone so completely inept as VP that Biden would remain no matter what.

I agree that both options are horrific, and it’s terrible that the Democrats put us in this position, but the choice is now between:

1) Demented fool who has enriched his family and himself with payoffs from #1 foreign adversary

2) Idiot chosen for her skin color and genitalia. The House can block her radical agenda.

I’d have to go with the second.

Wrong, he took many documents with him as all Presidents do when they leave office. They are given leeway as they negotiate with NARA on what goes back to archives, as there is nothing written in stone what goes where, it’s all subjective. The FBI had already visited MAL and viewed the documents, they LEFT them there, proving they weren’t illegal to keep there. Then they decided to raid the house as a political stunt to make it look like he was breaking the law….yet zero charges have emerged.

Trump ignored requests to return them for 2 years. First he claimed they were planted, then that they belonged to him anyway.

Biden STOLE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS as a SENATOR.......
and nothing but CRICKETS from the DOJ.
Buuuuuuuuut, OMG ORANGE MAN BAD is in big trouble for keeping documents he DECLASSIFIED!!!!!!
This is all complete BULLSHIT tin pot banana republic STALINIST EVIL!!!
:evil:

I saw MTP this morning and Senator Joe Manchin explained how when you read classified documents they are read in a SCIF, "Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility". After you read them you are supposed to leave them in the SCIF.

Biden had to steal them. There is no other way to keep classified documents. Biden is a criminal.

Trump said he "declassified" the documents. Trump had "legal" authority over document classifications, Biden did not.

Democrats are saying that after Biden got caught he cooperated, whereas Trump did not cooperate.

"Cooperation" after you're caught is NOT the issue. Stealing classified documents, and for what purpose, is the issue.
Be sure to stick around to see yourself humiliated.

Forum List

Back