Biden had to STEAL those classified documents. Should Joe Biden be Impeached for stealing classified documents? (Poll)

Should Joe Biden be Impeached for stealing classified documents?

• Yes

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Acknowledge that your citation demonstrates that you were wrong.

Then, using the language in the Articles of Impeachment, show me "sillier".

Your word isn't good.
While I defer to you on blowjobs, given your extensive experience, I do not on the articles of impeachment.

Ya gotta do better. I don't care if it's fag month.

While I defer to you on blowjobs, given your extensive experience, I do not on the articles of impeachment.

Ya gotta do better. I don't care if it's fag month.

So find me something sillier, or acknowledge that you've been corrected.

Was that everything he was obliged to return?
I don't know, he was working with the NA through the process after that.

What we do know however, is Xiden did not turn over everything he was obligated to return, and even had no right to have at all.....and hide it for years til he was rated out.

The first hearing, held on December 4, 2019, was an academic discussion on the definition of an impeachable offense. The witnesses invited by Democrats were law professors Noah Feldman from Harvard, Pamela S. Karlan from Stanford, and Michael Gerhardt from the University of North Carolina. Republicans invited Jonathan Turley, a constitutional scholar at George Washington University;[81][82] Turley, who had testified in favor of the impeachment of President Bill Clinton in 1999,[83][84] testified against impeaching Trump, citing a lack of evidence.[85] It was observed that he contradicted his own opinion on impeachment from when Clinton was on trial.[86][87]...

On December 10, 2019, Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee announced they would levy two articles of impeachment, designated H. Res. 755: (1) abuse of power, and (2) obstruction of Congress,[93][94] in its investigation of the President's conduct regarding Ukraine.[95]
First impeachment of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Why don't you do the second....

If I keep tossing you fish, you'll starve....

I don't know, he was working with the NA through the process after that.

What we do know however, is Xiden did not turn over everything he was obligated to return, and even had no right to have at all.....and hide it for years til he was rated out.
How can you not know?

If you don't know that, why volunteer things you believe you "know"?

G.A.O. Report Says Trump Administration Broke Law in Withholding Ukraine Aid G.A.O. Report Says Trump Administration Broke Law in Withholding Ukraine Aid (Published 2020)
Nod.
True, but
The OMB made clear Thursday, however, that it disagreed with the GAO report.
“We disagree with GAO's opinion," OMB spokesperson Rachel Semmel said. "OMB uses its apportionment authority to ensure taxpayer dollars are properly spent consistent with the President's priorities and with the law."

So here in the US we are all "innocent until proven guilty".

Did any court confirm that Trump's admin broke the law? Hint: nope

I saw MTP this morning and Senator Joe Manchin explained how when you read classified documents they are read in a SCIF, "Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility". After you read them you are supposed to leave them in the SCIF.

Biden had to steal them. There is no other way to keep classified documents. Biden is a criminal.

Trump said he "declassified" the documents. Trump had "legal" authority over document classifications, Biden did not.

Democrats are saying that after Biden got caught he cooperated, whereas Trump did not cooperate.

"Cooperation" after you're caught is NOT the issue. Stealing classified documents, and for what purpose, is the issue.
As per Obama’s executive order, Joe Biden, her power to declassify.

It was perfectly legal
Prove any money was withheld.
G.A.O. Report Says Trump Administration Broke Law in Withholding Ukraine Aid G.A.O. Report Says Trump Administration Broke Law in Withholding Ukraine Aid (Published 2020)

Nod
True, but
The OMB made clear Thursday, however, that it disagreed with the GAO report.
“We disagree with GAO's opinion," OMB spokesperson Rachel Semmel said. "OMB uses its apportionment authority to ensure taxpayer dollars are properly spent consistent with the President's priorities and with the law."

So here in the US we are all "innocent until proven guilty".

Did any court confirm that Trump's admin broke the law? Hint: nope
No....the OMB is part of the Executive Branch...that's like a note from your sister.

The head of the OMB is a Presidential appointee...

In that instance it was this guy

Mulvaney acknowledges Ukraine aid was withheld to boost political probe

I'm not sure I'm quite there yet...
Well, you need to learn about Cloward-Piven, Agenda 21, The Weather Underground, and Susan Rice and Valerie Jarret.

Susan Rice and Valerie Jarret are who is running the country and they are staunch Marxists.

Nod

No....the OMB is part of the Executive Branch...that's like a note from your sister.
The head of the OMB is a Presidential appointee...
In that instance it was this guy
Mulvaney acknowledges Ukraine aid was withheld to boost political probe
From your Politico link:
(Mulvaney)
He added: “The look-back to what happened in 2016 certainly was part of the thing that he was worried about in corruption with that nation.”

So OMB was worried about corruption in Ukraine. A legitimate concern. No court found that Trump's admin broke the law.

(its hilarious that dems whine about Trump when Biden had a prosecutor fired for investigating Hunter's $80,000 a month cash cow)

Well, you need to learn about Cloward-Piven, Agenda 21, The Weather Underground, and Susan Rice and Valerie Jarret.

Susan Rice and Valerie Jarret are who is running the country and they are staunch Marxists.
If it's free in the mail it HAS to be true.

From your Politico link:
(Mulvaney)
He added: “The look-back to what happened in 2016 certainly was part of the thing that he was worried about in corruption with that nation.”

So OMB was worried about corruption in Ukraine. A legitimate concern. No court found that Trump's admin broke the law.

(its hilarious that dems whine about Trump when Biden had a prosecutor fired for investigating Hunter's $80,000 a month cash cow)
Notice how I rely on citations, while you hack up the stuff you heard, somewhere?

From your link. Reading comprehension issues??
It's where you took it.

“I have news for everybody: Get over it. There’s going to be political influence in foreign policy,” the acting White House chief of staff told reporters

Open.

Shut.

Forum List

Back