Biden has a message for you. "Since i am a worthless piece of excrement, you must block Trump, because i sure can't" Vote for Mr. Potato Head.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
In a strikingly political speech from the White House, President Joe Biden blasted the Supreme Court ruling that granted broad presidential immunity, condemned Donald Trump for the Jan. 6 riot and urged voters to reject him.
Biden, making his first remarks from the White House since his faltering debate with Trump last week, called the Supreme Court decision a “terrible disservice” to the country that would make it extremely unlikely that the former president would go on trial for his role in the riot before the November election.
Joe Biden who has a very bad case of Dementia, just like his voters, has done everything a 3rd world dictator can do to keep his popular presidential opponent from being able to run. From having blue state AG's try to remove President Trump from the ballots, overturned by state courts. Have President Trump in a blue city kangaroo court, with a conviction, not of his peers, but of far left leaning Trump haters, yet more people are turning to President Trump, because they dont like the direction Mr. Potato Head is leading them. Now with the Supreme Court making it hard for Jack Smith to bring bogus charges against President Trump, Joe Bribem, is asking you, to cut your nose off just to spite your face....Again. Your lying eyes werent lying to you, Joe Bribem is a dead man walking, so time to Make America Great Again, vote against Mr. Potato Head.

1719922351007.png

I

MSN Joe Biden who has a very bad case of Dementia, just like his voters, has done everything a 3rd world dictator can do to keep his popular presidential opponent from being able to run. From having blue state AG's try to remove President Trump from the ballots, overturned by state courts. Have President Trump in a blue city kangaroo court, with a conviction, not of his peers, but of far left leaning Trump haters, yet more people are turning to President Trump, because they dont like the direction Mr. Potato Head is leading them. Now with the Supreme Court making it hard for Jack Smith to bring bogus charges against President Trump, Joe Bribem, is asking you, to cut your nose off just to spite your face....Again. Your lying eyes werent lying to you, Joe Bribem is a dead man walking, so time to Make America Great Again, vote against Mr. Potato Head.

View attachment 970365
I

How are things in St. Petersburg you slimey low life Russian Troll.

Forum List

Back