Biden has made every American city unsafe for its citizens by neglecting our border.

How many radical terrorists have infiltrated our nation because he REFUSES to deal with our border crisis.
The FBI now says we are at the highest risk since ISIS.

We keep poking the damn bees nest like a clueless child without any concern for the consequences.
No kidding! We should do away with the department of Homeland Security as it is clearly not doing its job and is wasting taxpayer $$.

Oh no, traitor, in the immortal words of John Paul Jones, "I have not yet began to fight!" You'll get what you're begging for, traitor.
Don't you think you should of started before white children were made a minority in America? Or was that part of your strategy? 😄

By the time you guys figure out this wall situation you'll already be replaced. You've already allowed your children to become demographic minorities as you bicker, ineffectually. I thought you guys didn't need big daddy government? 😄
I think maybe you should learn to read that census data, racist. Clearly you are mistaken--or gaslighting. I vote for the latter.

I think this thread needs a timeout, or to be sent to the "Flame Zone"

I think maybe you should learn to read that census data, racist. Clearly you are mistaken--or gaslighting. I vote for the latter.
You're looking at a snap shot of the population today. Not how it's been trending over a decade and how it's projected to continue to trend. That same census showed white children are already a minority for their peers.

What's real is the number of mixed-race people with blue eyes.
I see them on TV all the time. How does that happen?
You become a cuck white who can't seperate hard numbers and facts from what you see anecdotally on TV? 😄

Forum List

Back