Biden has more S&P records than Trump. Trump also had 3 million fewer jobs than when he started

After your last tantrum I compared NY and KKKalifornia to TX and Florida.

You got your ass kicked again.

But keep stomping your feet. It’s cute.:laugh:
LOL

Slobbers you, cherry-picking states. Meanwhile, according to you, the U.S. has the worst record regarding covid on the planet thanks to Trump.

LOL

Slobbers you, cherry-picking states. Meanwhile, according to you, the U.S. has the worst record regarding covid on the planet thanks to Trump.
Hey Dipshit, you whined about comparing populous states to rural states, even though all I did was provide a complete ranking of all 50 states.

So what did I do? I compared the two most populous Dimwinger states to the two most populous Republican states. What did it show?

It showed the Dimwinger states with a much higher recent infection total.

You lose again. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

LOL

Quote my post where I said the US has the worst record regarding covid? Our mortality rate is very low when compared to all countries, Dumbass.

Dragonlady never said "IN" his second term.

Like nostra, you're using your version of what she said, that differs by your pulling an "IN" out of your ass.
Poor baby. The second term isn’t 8 years, no matter what your “new” libtard math says. Proven bullshit. And you and Dragonass double down on your stupidity. Keep digging. You must be close to your friend Xi by now.

You're sure no Flash when it comes to smarts are you.

Mr. Potatohead handed Joe Biden a fucking mess. Trump turned vaccinations over to the state, with no distribution plan at all. The states who prepared for vaccinations were running out of vaccine, and Ron DeSantis, instead of vaccinating Floridians, was giving his doses to vaccine tourists and Snowbirds.

Biden didn't fuck anything up. The red states who refused to mandate masks or lockdowns and who continue to deny and down play the virus have failed to fully vaccinate their people. They continue to let the virus run unchecked in their states, in the hopes it will hurt Biden in the mid-terms. They're just killing their own voters are this point.
More bullshit from the resident liar. You need to STFU you Communist, racist, idiot. Guess what dummy, once the vaccines are distributed, it’s up to the STATES to get them handed out, not Trump. You’re destroyed again. Not that it’s hard debunking your bullshit.

Hey Dipshit, you whined about comparing populous states to rural states, even though all I did was provide a complete ranking of all 50 states.

So what did I do? I compared the two most populous Dimwinger states to the two most populous Republican states. What did it show?

It showed the Dimwinger states with a much higher recent infection total.

You lose again. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
LOL

Dumbfuck, again, you're cherry picking states. Fact is, 6 of the top 10 are run by Republican governors.

Quote my post where I said the US has the worst record regarding covid?
Sure, Dumbfuck...

Total numbers, Assflap.

Well, Dumbfuck, if we ignore per capita and we ignore mortality rate and we just look at "total numbers," the U.S. has the most cases in the world. The U.S. has the most deaths in the world.

Our mortality rate is very low when compared to all countries, Dumbass.
LOL

Yeah, speaking of mortality rate -- if we look at the mortality rate on the figures YOU posted, 6 out of the 10 states with the highest mortality rate are run by Republican governors.

G'head ... this is where you pat yourself on the back again as though you've won an argument you lost badly.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Poor baby. The second term isn’t 8 years, no matter what your “new” libtard math says. Proven bullshit. And you and Dragonass double down on your stupidity. Keep digging. You must be close to your friend Xi by now.
How are you the only person here who couldn't understand she said by the end of his first term, he doubled it, and by the end of his second term, he tripled it? Especially since she posted the numbers from 6,469 to 13,649 by the end of his first term and from 6,469 to 19,802 by the end of his second term.

Last edited:
LOL

Actually, that is simply not true....Let's take a BBC article from August of 2020, when the world was in the grips of Covid.....

Actually, that is simply not true....Let's take a BBC article from August of 2020, when the world was in the grips of Covid.....

I doubt Nostra appreciates you affirming my point. I was the one saying per capita was the appropriate measure between regions. He was the one who rejected that and claims "total numbers" is what we should look at. Well, looking at "total numbers," the U.S. had the most deaths in the world, along with the most cases. "Total numbers."

I doubt Nostra appreciates you affirming my point. I was the one saying per capita was the appropriate measure between regions. He was the one who rejected that and claims "total numbers" is what we should look at. Well, looking at "total numbers," the U.S. had the most deaths in the world, along with the most cases. "Total numbers."
I expect nothing less than dishonesty from you.

Hey Stupid, when the discussion is number of new cases the number to use is "total numbers".

When ranking how well a country dealt with the pandemic the mortality rate is the correct number to use.

But I don't expect you to comprehend these basic facts since your comprehension abilities are non-existent and you don't do facts.

Hey Stupid, when the discussion is number of new cases the number to use is "total numbers".

When ranking how well a country dealt with the pandemic the mortality rate is the correct number to use.

But I don't expect you to comprehend these basic facts since your comprehension abilities are non-existent and you don't do facts.
Nope, there's still never a reason to use total numbers. You're literally trying, and failing, to say you can't use total numbers when comparing one country to another but you should use total numbers when comparing one state to another. Yes, you really are that retarded. And of course, 6 out of 10 worst states are run by Republicans.

You are..

You are trying to defend comparing different populations using aggregate numbers rather than numbers controlled per capita. You realize that, as doing this quite literally conveys zero useful information, this is a dishonest tactic?

It is the exact same tactic the media used the entire last year of Trump's presidency to directly lie about the COVID response. The right understood it was a lie then. Why is it not now?

Forum List

Back