Biden has more S&P records than Trump. Trump also had 3 million fewer jobs than when he started

You are trying to defend comparing different populations using aggregate numbers rather than numbers controlled per capita. You realize that, as doing this quite literally conveys zero useful information, this is a dishonest tactic?

It is the exact same tactic the media used the entire last year of Trump's presidency to directly lie about the COVID response. The right understood it was a lie then. Why is it not now?
All figures are phony

Nope, there's still never a reason to use total numbers. You're literally trying, and failing, to say you can't use total numbers when comparing one country to another but you should use total numbers when comparing one state to another. Yes, you really are that retarded. And of course, 6 out of 10 worst states are run by Republicans.
So you are so stupid you claim you can’t look at total numbers when talking about the number of new cases?

Yep, you really are that stupid.

So you are so stupid you claim you can’t look at total numbers when talking about the number of new cases?

Yep, you really are that stupid.
Not when comparing different regions, no. Don't blame me because you're mentally retarded.

Not when comparing different regions, no. Don't blame me because you're mentally retarded.
Oh, so now your story is "regions". It sure is hard to keep up with you running around with those goalposts.

So population doesn't matter anymore.

Oh, so now your story is "regions". It sure is hard to keep up with you running around with those goalposts.

So population doesn't matter anymore.
LOL

Yes, Dumbfuck. Countries are regions. States are regions. Populations, policies, laws... all differ from one to the next. Comparing total numbers among them is idiotic and worthless. You never graduated from 1st grade, did ya?

LOL

Yes, Dumbfuck. Countries are regions. States are regions. Populations, policies, laws... all differ from one to the next. Comparing total numbers among them is idiotic and worthless. You never graduated from 1st grade, did ya?
Explain how comparing states from different regions is wrong.

First you whined and cried when I listed new deaths for all 50 states saying I was comparing populous states with rural states. So I compared NY and KKKalifornia totals to Texas and Florida totals (the 4 most populous states). The Dimtard states had almost 3 times as many new cases than the Rep states.

That's when your story changed again: YOU CAN'T DO THAT! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Fucking moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok:

Explain how comparing states from different regions is wrong.

First you whined and cried when I listed new deaths for all 50 states saying I was comparing populous states with rural states. So I compared NY and KKKalifornia totals to Texas and Florida totals (the 4 most populous states). The Dimtard states had almost 3 times as many new cases than the Rep states.

That's when your story changed again: YOU CAN'T DO THAT! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Fucking moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok:
I didn't say comparing different states is wrong. I said comparing total numbers among different states or among different countries is wrong.

You're such a mental case, you don't even know what's being argued here.

:cuckoo:

I didn't say comparing different states is wrong. I said comparing total numbers among different states or among different countries is wrong.

You're such a mental case, you don't even know what's being argued here.

:cuckoo:
Thanks for confirming what a colossal dumbass you are.

Dismissed.

You are trying to defend comparing different populations using aggregate numbers rather than numbers controlled per capita. You realize that, as doing this quite literally conveys zero useful information, this is a dishonest tactic?

It is the exact same tactic the media used the entire last year of Trump's presidency to directly lie about the COVID response. The right understood it was a lie then. Why is it not now?
No sir, even per capita we aren’t #1 in deaths from COVID.

As usual democrats have better economies and we are reminded just how useless and pathetic Trump was as a president. He marked the worst presidential job record since the Great Depression

All our success is under Dems

All our failure is under GOP

11 of the last 12 recessions under GOP
The GOP have not had a recession free presidency in 95 years.

No sir, even per capita we aren’t #1 in deaths from COVID.
Did I say we were?

No I did not. I said exactly what I meant, you are defending a post that is using a dishonest tactic. If you wish to defend the proposition with an honest tactic, do so. Using aggregate data while ignoring populations, however, is bullshit. I called out that bullshit when the leftists were using it here over and over and over again to bitch about Trump. If you agree with the proposition, using such a tactic is even worse. It allows the overall point to be dismissed.

Did I say we were?

No I did not. I said exactly what I meant, you are defending a post that is using a dishonest tactic. If you wish to defend the proposition with an honest tactic, do so. Using aggregate data while ignoring populations, however, is bullshit. I called out that bullshit when the leftists were using it here over and over and over again to bitch about Trump. If you agree with the proposition, using such a tactic is even worse. It allows the overall point to be dismissed.
Look, the poster that I was responding to was saying that under Trump we led the world in Covid deaths...That sir is a lie....

Countries With The Highest Death Rates Per 100,000 Population​

Among countries with 50,000 or more reported cases​

• 1. Belgium
  • 2. United Kingdom
  • 3. Peru
  • 4. Spain
  • 5. Italy
  • 6. Sweden
  • 7. Chile
  • 8. United States
  • 9. Brazil
  • 10. France
Source: Johns Hopkins University (data as of Aug. 5 at 3 a.m. ET)
Credit: Alyson Hurt/NPR

Now this is of August 2020, in the height of deaths from Covid...From NPR...

Not 1st, not even close....So what's the problem?

Look, the poster that I was responding to was saying that under Trump we led the world in Covid deaths...That sir is a lie....

• 1. Belgium
  • 2. United Kingdom
  • 3. Peru
  • 4. Spain
  • 5. Italy
  • 6. Sweden
  • 7. Chile
  • 8. United States
  • 9. Brazil
  • 10. France

LOL

The problem is -- you're a flaming Imbecile. No, I didn't say that. I said, "according to" another fucking retard who insists we look at "total numbers," that if we apply "total numbers" by country, that would make the USA the worst in the world, in an effort to show how stupid he is for using "total numbers."

I am the one who's in agreement with you that we shouldn't be using "total numbers" but sadly, you're too fucking moronic to notice that.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

The problem is -- you're a flaming Imbecile. No, I didn't say that. I said, "according to" another fucking retard who insists we look at "total numbers," that if we apply "total numbers" by country, that would make the USA the worst in the world, in an effort to show how stupid he is for using "total numbers."

I was the one agreeing with you that we shouldn't be using "total numbers" but sadly, you're too fucking moronic to notice that.

face-palm-gif.278959

How do you come up with "total numbers", when I clearly used charts that showed per capita comparisons? Do you have reading comprehension problems?

How do you come up with "total numbers", when I clearly used charts that showed per capita comparisons? Do you have reading comprehension problems?
Dumbfuck, you're even more retarded than I thought. I just fucking explained it to you.

Watch this... post my entire post where I said that...

• 1. Belgium
  • 2. United Kingdom
  • 3. Peru
  • 4. Spain
  • 5. Italy
  • 6. Sweden
  • 7. Chile
  • 8. United States
  • 9. Brazil
  • 10. France

Without all the personal insults that Faun is using, I am referring to the post chain you were quoting. It goes all the way back to the data Flash presented in post #639 - an attempt to stack blue states as worse than red states using total cases and ignoring the per capita data, which is a lie through misuse of stats. I realize there is a lot of back and forth in that chain but it is almost entirely about the use of raw aggregate numbers - even going so far as to combine the numbers from multiple states to specifically misconstrue the data.

You may have not intended it to be the case but it certainly looks as though you are defending the original proposition and the use of the data in this way. I have a particular dislike for the abuse of statistics in this manner so I am likely more focused on this particular abuse than most others because it is, IMHO, a directed and purposeful lie. I cant think that someone is intelligent enough to gather information like that and not understand that using it in that manner is dishonest. More than that, the media has been using this form of lie carte blanche for a long time now and we, the people, really need to get a grip on statistics and what they mean. The people that lie to you on a continual basis need that type of trickery to continue to do so.

If you look at the post Faun made, the one you originally quoted and responded with the per capita numbers, he was NOT stating that the US had the worst record. He was stating that if you used the information posted in the same manner that Flash tried then you would have to also state that the US had the worst response to COVID, something that FLASH will not agree with. It was pointing out the inconsistency of the manner that the data was being used.

Without all the personal insults that Faun is using, I am referring to the post chain you were quoting. It goes all the way back to the data Flash presented in post #639 - an attempt to stack blue states as worse than red states using total cases and ignoring the per capita data, which is a lie through misuse of stats. I realize there is a lot of back and forth in that chain but it is almost entirely about the use of raw aggregate numbers - even going so far as to combine the numbers from multiple states to specifically misconstrue the data.

You may have not intended it to be the case but it certainly looks as though you are defending the original proposition and the use of the data in this way. I have a particular dislike for the abuse of statistics in this manner so I am likely more focused on this particular abuse than most others because it is, IMHO, a directed and purposeful lie. I cant think that someone is intelligent enough to gather information like that and not understand that using it in that manner is dishonest. More than that, the media has been using this form of lie carte blanche for a long time now and we, the people, really need to get a grip on statistics and what they mean. The people that lie to you on a continual basis need that type of trickery to continue to do so.

If you look at the post Faun made, the one you originally quoted and responded with the per capita numbers, he was NOT stating that the US had the worst record. He was stating that if you used the information posted in the same manner that Flash tried then you would have to also state that the US had the worst response to COVID, something that FLASH will not agree with. It was pointing out the inconsistency of the manner that the data was being used.
Good try. Probably wasted, but good try nonetheless.

As usual democrats have better economies and we are reminded just how useless and pathetic Trump was as a president. He marked the worst presidential job record since the Great Depression

It is so sad to see how pathetic you really are buying those fake numbers and that propaganda

Well, thanks for the explanation...I can assure you that I wasn't doing that...I am looking at this in a common sense manner...

There is a lot of misinformation out there, and one of them is that Trump had a worse response than the current administration, even though the current administration has more deaths from Covid than the Trump administration. Plus, everyone from Fauci on has said that Trump's response to close off travel from China immediately was exactly the right response...Democrats pilloried him for that...Trump was instramental in getting the red tape cut to get the vaccines that the current administration now wants to force people to get.

In addition, this is a virus that has a 95% plus survival rate. And that is not saying that it isn't dangerous to the elderly, or people with underlying conditions...it is...

I'm vaccinated, and think that people should get the vaccine, but I also realize that is their choice...No President is responsible for their personal choices...

I'm not a huge believer in statistics, I think often they are used, and molded into what ever narrative the user wants to portray...As Mark Twain said "There's two types of liars, damned liars, and statistics."

Forum List

Back