Biden Has No Plan to Visit Hurricane Victims... Hides in Basement...

He isn't coming out of his dungeon until after labor day. I'd call him a coward but we all know he doesn't want to make an ass of himself in front of the nation any sooner than necessary.
Labor Day is the traditional start of the general election season. Do you not know that or don't care, because you're just here to spread misinformation?
That's satire, right?
No, that's history. Maybe you should read up on it sometime before posting nonsense. Of course, being accurate is too much trouble and goes against the intent of a troll.
Face it Biden has nothing to say to anyone, all he wants to do is quit this phony campaign and kick the can

He isn't coming out of his dungeon until after labor day.

I'd call him a coward but we all know he doesn't want to make an ass of himself in front of the nation any sooner than necessary.
From what I'm hearing, Joe has only seven events scheduled plus the three debates.... Such a grueling schedule... I wonder how he will ever survive it...?

Remember how CANDIDATE Trump shamed Barry into visiting natural disaster victims?

As President, Trump did in 3 years what Barry could not in 8, in some cases ever.

Even as a candidate, Trump did what Barry would not, until Barry was shamed into doing it...so of course Trump is doing what Joe can / will not now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back