Biden has no plans to replace these machines

I tell you this, some of these machines have over 4,000 hp and weigh up to 900 tons. Shove it Biden. You never can replace these with those small electric motors.

Are you trying to argue with yourself? Who said they need replacing or that Biden was considering replacing. I doubt, those machines are owned by the government.

Are you trying to argue with yourself? Who said they need replacing or that Biden was considering replacing. I doubt, those machines are owned by the government.
Read up on the Paris climate accords. Believe it or not, all Trump cancelled them for was about 2.5 months. He hardly got us out of the accords when Biden shoved us right back into that mess.
Biden intends to destroy the internal combustion engine. Now you know.

Read up on the Paris climate accords. Believe it or not, all Trump cancelled them for was about 2.5 months. He hardly got us out of the accords when Biden shoved us right back into that mess.
Biden intends to destroy the internal combustion engine. Now you know.
No. It is your thread. You post where somebody is getting rid of those machines. It sounds like your hair is on fire for nothing. Since we are pumping more oil now than ever in our history, what did you think would be done with all the petroleum?

I tell you this, some of these machines have over 4,000 hp and weigh up to 900 tons. Shove it Biden. You never can replace these with those small electric motors.

The benefit of electric vehicles is that when they're in the city, they don't emit pollutants which cause people lung problems. Do these machines get used in urban areas? No, then they don't need to change.

No. It is your thread. You post where somebody is getting rid of those machines. It sounds like your hair is on fire for nothing. Since we are pumping more oil now than ever in our history, what did you think would be done with all the petroleum?
Yes it is. That is why I know precisely what this is all about as said in the OP sentence.
I sure hope we can stop Biden from replacing ICE with motors.

The benefit of electric vehicles is that when they're in the city, they don't emit pollutants which cause people lung problems. Do these machines get used in urban areas? No, then they don't need to change.
Do you mind showing us the statistics for lung disease? Biden swears that the ICE is evil and must be replaced.

Do you mind showing us the statistics for lung disease? Biden swears that the ICE is evil and must be replaced.

"Even if you’ve never smoked, just living in a city with polluted air could lead to emphysema. A new study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that air pollution—and in particular ozone, which is increasing with climate change—makes the lung disease progress faster. If you live in a city with high ozone levels for a decade, the results are similar to smoking a pack of cigarettes daily for three decades."

"Association Between Long-term Exposure to Ambient Air Pollution and Change in Quantitatively Assessed Emphysema and Lung Function"

"Findings In this cohort study conducted between 2000 and 2018 that included 5780 participants in 6 US metropolitan regions followed up for a median of 10 years, there was a statistically significant association between baseline ambient concentrations of ambient ozone (O3), fine particulate matter (PM2.5), oxides of nitrogen (NOx), and black carbon with greater increases in emphysema assessed quantitatively using computed tomographic (CT) imaging. Concentrations of O3 and NOx, but not concentrations of PM2.5, over study follow-up were also associated with increases in emphysema. Baseline ambient O3 was significantly associated with a faster decline in forced expiratory volume in the first second (FEV1)."

Yes it is. That is why I know precisely what this is all about as said in the OP sentence.
I sure hope we can stop Biden from replacing ICE with motors.
You never posted where he was doing it yet.

theres a better than good chance thats an electric vehicle,,

it just has the generator/charger on it,,

Who owns them doesn't seem to be any kind of impediment to government regulations.

Bye-dumb wants to cripple our federal government by changing every vehicle into an EV.

What a fcking dumb-shit.

WTF do these machines do? Biden's policies are far more dangerous than a potential crisis of fueling a big tracked vehicle.

"Even if you’ve never smoked, just living in a city with polluted air could lead to emphysema. A new study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that air pollution—and in particular ozone, which is increasing with climate change—makes the lung disease progress faster. If you live in a city with high ozone levels for a decade, the results are similar to smoking a pack of cigarettes daily for three decades."

"Association Between Long-term Exposure to Ambient Air Pollution and Change in Quantitatively Assessed Emphysema and Lung Function"

"Findings In this cohort study conducted between 2000 and 2018 that included 5780 participants in 6 US metropolitan regions followed up for a median of 10 years, there was a statistically significant association between baseline ambient concentrations of ambient ozone (O3), fine particulate matter (PM2.5), oxides of nitrogen (NOx), and black carbon with greater increases in emphysema assessed quantitatively using computed tomographic (CT) imaging. Concentrations of O3 and NOx, but not concentrations of PM2.5, over study follow-up were also associated with increases in emphysema. Baseline ambient O3 was significantly associated with a faster decline in forced expiratory volume in the first second (FEV1)."
I don't recall Ozone coming from the exhausts of vehicles. I will however submit a list.
Ozone is not on the list.
What do car emissions contain?

Vehicle pollutants harm our health and contain greenhouse gases that cause climate change. Burning gasoline and diesel fuel creates harmful byproducts like nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, benzene, and formaldehyde. In addition, vehicles emit carbon dioxide, the most common human-caused greenhouse gas.

Who owns them doesn't seem to be any kind of impediment to government regulations.

Bye-dumb wants to cripple our federal government by changing every vehicle into an EV.

What a fcking dumb-shit.
Biden does not follow science.

What a fcking dumb-shit.
Some other goofy fear tactic, like Biden was supposed to destroy oil and gas, but now producing more than ever before in history, with the largest projects approved on Federal land in Alaska in 25 years, as well as a huge gas project?

Have you been on an interstate highway lately. All those new looking GSA Explorer running around are not EV. They are internal combustion, and he's been in office since January 2021.

This could just be another BS story. Let me know when congress approves a change to a EV main battle tank, the EV A-10 Warthog or the solar-powered aircraft carrier.

Are you getting enough roughage in your diet?

Show us. I am open to that argument. Look it up and tell us if it is EV or not.
you would be surprised at how many of the supr big machines like that are electric drives,, they just carry the generator with them like most of the trains in the world,,

Forum List

Back