Biden Hits Trump With New Nickname.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Now that he’s no longer running for reelection, President Joe Biden is ratcheting up his rhetoric against the GOP and taking a page from Donald Trump’s playbook.

His first order of business was to lean into the jokes about his advanced age and to hand Trump a new nickname: “Donald Dump.”

Biden used the new moniker during a White House event Thursday celebrating his administration’s deal with pharmaceutical companies to lower the costs of prescription drugs from Medicare.

Now that he’s no longer running for reelection, President Joe Biden is ratcheting up his rhetoric against the GOP and taking a page from Donald Trump’s playbook.

His first order of business was to lean into the jokes about his advanced age and to hand Trump a new nickname: “Donald Dump.”

Biden used the new moniker during a White House event Thursday celebrating his administration’s deal with pharmaceutical companies to lower the costs of prescription drugs from Medicare.
Who is Joe Biden?

Biden is the Senator who attacked Judge Bork with such viciousness he made Bork's wife cry.
He also voted to tax Social Security benefits AND a crime bill that disproportionately incarcerated blacks for possession of less cocaine than was found at the Biden/Harris White House

Noone is as desperate as you trump supporters.
I never said I was a Trump supporter.

But I'll vote for him the same reason I did the last two times:

The Democrats presented the worst possible candidate to oppose him.

Donald Dump, it fits. He does take a dump in his diapers.
This ^ insult is so lazy, humorless and uncreative, that its insulting. :cuckoo:

KRL5rY.gif

Funny, considering Biden is the one that literally got dumped by the Democrat Party.

Forum List

Back