Biden: I Desegregated Restaurants and Movie Theaters During the Civil Rights Movement

Why do these videos always end before context can be provided?
Xiden fought hard to stop enforcement of Brown v Board of Education, was mentored by Eastland, Byrd, and other white suprematist, and calls african americans negros, that’s all the context you need

Xiden fought hard to stop enforcement of Brown v Board of Education, was mentored by Eastland, Byrd, and other white suprematist, and calls african americans negros, that’s all the context you need
Sure….

I do not know about restaurants and movie theaters, but the Honorable Gentleman from Delaware openly used an unkind word to describe integrated schools. (It is a six-letter noun that begins with the letter "j" and ends with the letter "e.")

Biden: I Desegregated Restaurants and Movie Theaters During the Civil Rights Movement​

He also was one of the Marines in the Iwo Jima flag raising photo

This is the same lying sack of shit who said his wife and child were killed by a drunk driver. They weren't. He must have thought that lie would get him some sort of special sympathy creds. This one is a favorite of mine -

Tons more if you just Google Joe Biden's lies. Bizarre, easy to check, very public lies. Often offered for no good reason. This is consistent with a particularly character/capability-revealing lie of plagiarism; which he has relied on his entire career, going back at least to his law school days. Biden’s troubling history of plagiarism - American Herald

Forum List

Back