Biden insults Christians

It didn't take very long for all the atheists and agnostics to post here. I must have struck a nerve.

You did not know that the Son of God and Christ were one in the same.

How did you go to mass every week and not learn this?

You were offended by my post because you responded to it in a negative way.

You did not know that the Son of God and Christ were one in the same.

How did you go to mass every week and not learn this?

When Biden said:
"And we look to the sky, to a lone star, shining brighter than all the rest, guiding us to the birth of a child — a child Christians believe to be the son of God; miraculously now, here among us on Earth, bringing hope, love and peace and joy to the world."

Do you think that ANY Christian did not know he was talking about Jesus? Is there any question, in any Christian's mind, that he was talking about Jesus and Christmas??

No, there is not.

Its the same as people referring to you as that old baldheaded guy instead of your proper name

I have been referred to as Safetyman before I retired. Should I have been offended?

I have been referred to as Justin's Dad or Katie's Dad or Jojo's Dad. Did I miss an opportunity to be offended?

I was once introduced as Granville's son. Were they slandering me?

I have been referred to as Safetyman before I retired. Should I have been offended?

I have been referred to as Justin's Dad or Katie's Dad or Jojo's Dad. Did I miss an opportunity to be offended?

I was once introduced as Granville's son. Were they slandering me?
I think if it were the president of the United States your friends and family would expect him to use your proper name

I think if it were the president of the United States your friends and family would expect him to use your proper name

Because talking about my place of birth would not tell anyone who he is talking about.

My questions were not answered.

"Do you think that ANY Christian did not know he was talking about Jesus?
Is there any question, in any Christian's mind, that he was talking about Jesus and Christmas??"

Its the same as people referring to you as that old baldheaded guy instead of your proper name

So, calling someone the Son of God is the same as calling someone "that old baldheaded guy"?

Really?

Forum List

Back