Biden insults Christians

Look, you are the one who claimed Biden insulted or offended all Christians. But you cannot point out a single anti-Christian thing in what he said. Just that he did not mention "Christ" by name. He did say "...guiding us to the birth of a child — a child Christians believe to be the son of God...". But did not mention "Christ". You don't think that is being super picky and looking for a reason to be offended?
R-E-L-A-X

Yes I do believe that.

How can you believe what you did not even know?

You did not know that the Son of God and Christ were one in the same.

How did you go to mass every week and not learn this?

I think you are the one who needs to relax. You started this ridiculous thread. You are the one claiming to be offended by the wording of a very pro-Christian message.

I get so sick of this "They hate Christians!" or "There is a war on Xmas!".

Like Trump he's competing for victim status.

I think you are the one who needs to relax. You started this ridiculous thread. You are the one claiming to be offended by the wording of a very pro-Christian message.

I get so sick of this "They hate Christians!" or "There is a war on Xmas!".
Merry Christmas!

Ok. That works for me.

But if Christians do patronize a business that is not Christian, why would they expect the coffee cups to display their religious images?
I don’t...
Some "Christians" believe in bullying the heathen into sharing beliefs. I'm not one of those types. I believe in free will choice. Everyone has a choice in who they wish to be. I also believe that industry leaders have an extra burden of leadership in leading people to live more moral lifestyles. Not a lifestyle that is openly hostile towards those who believe in altruistic endeavors which is one of the chief hallmarks of the Christian culture.

I don’t...
Some "Christians" believe in bullying the heathen into sharing beliefs. I'm not one of those types. I believe in free will choice. Everyone has a choice in who they wish to be. I also believe that industry leaders have an extra burden of leadership in leading people to live more moral lifestyles. Not a lifestyle that is openly hostile towards those who believe in altruistic endeavors which is one of the chief hallmarks of the Christian culture.

I am all for the altruistic endeavors of Christianity. I am not a Christian, but I too devote time and energy to altruistic endeavors. I applaud those who do the same. But this being offended at nothing is ridiculous.

And Biden talked about Christmas. He simply did not mention "Christ". Jeez you guys are picky as fuck.
Christ is the reason Christmas is celebrated in the first place. So, yes, we (the) People (Christians) are picky as fuck. Thank you.

I wasn't referring to Biden...I was referring to the CEOs of Starbucks and Panera who rely upon Christians patronizing their businesses. The success of Chik Filet is due to their strong Christian ideals. They don't preach or promote religion...just some ideals.

Biden? He is a puppet who will say anything for a vote. His beliefs are obvious. (He only believes in himself)

Their strong Christian ideals?

I am all for the altruistic endeavors of Christianity. I am not a Christian, but I too devote time and energy to altruistic endeavors. I applaud those who do the same. But this being offended at nothing is ridiculous.
Christianity, for whatever reason, seems to attract an abundance of wackanoodles. And they get wound up over all sorts of things. You have ones that get wound up over not going to church on Saturday or Easter Eggs or Halloween or just about anything that doesn't involve wearing sack cloth and ashes....they also get wound up over the music and songs we sing during services and believe that they are in a position to offer God Himself more superior advice than His own counsel.
I'm not so inclined to give these people an audience. However the unknowing heathen tend to give weight to these noisemakers...and that's why you see it in the news.

It didn't take very long for all the atheists and agnostics to post here. I must have struck a nerve.

Christ is the reason Christmas is celebrated in the first place. So, yes, we (the) People (Christians) are picky as fuck. Thank you.
And he described it exactly right. He talked about the birth of, what Christians believe is, the Son of God. He talked about how the story is 2,000 years old but still very much alive today. And how it lifts us up, brings us together, and changes lives.

I can tell by your comments on this topic.

I have never hidden it. I also do not hide my admiration for, as someone else said, their altruistic endeavors and living by their faith.

I also have never hidden my disgust for the false outrage of being offended by inoffensive things. I am happy to blast the victim mentality some try to portray.

Forum List

Back