Biden insults Christians

Biden leaves Christ out of Christmas message.
The Queers, Transvestites, Atheists, Feminazis, Kwanzaa Negroes, Muslims and other assorted scum that are the heart and soul of the filthy Democrat Party hate Christians so it is understandable that Mr. Potatohead left out any mention of Christmas.

I don't expect promotion....but I don't expect active and open hostility towards it either by someone who makes their living by having a positive popular opinion by the masses of people who do believe and celebrate.

Being anti-Christian is why they were anti-union I suppose. Everyone should understand Christianity supports the people over corporate greed.

I don't expect promotion....but I don't expect active and open hostility towards it either by someone who makes their living by having a positive popular opinion by the masses of people who do believe and celebrate.

And he wasn't actively and openly hostile towards it.

How is this hostile towards Christianity:
"And we look to the sky, to a lone star, shining brighter than all the rest, guiding us to the birth of a child — a child Christians believe to be the son of God; miraculously now, here among us on Earth, bringing hope, love and peace and joy to the world.

Yes, it’s a story that’s 2,000 years old, but it’s still very much alive today. Just look into the eyes of a child
on Christmas morning, or listen to the laughter of a family together this holiday season after years — after years of being apart. Just feel the hope rising in your chest as you sing “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing,” even though you’ve sung the countless times before.

Yes, even after 2,000 years, Christmas still has the power to lift us up, to bring us together, to change lives, to change the world.

The Christmas story is at the heart of the Christmas — Christian faith. But the message of hope, love, peace, and joy, they’re also universal."

Please point out the hostile part???

The Queers, Transvestites, Atheists, Feminazis, Kwanzaa Negroes, Muslims and other assorted scum that are the heart and soul of the filthy Democrat Party hate Christians so it is understandable that Mr. Potatohead left out any mention of Christmas.

HE didn't. You were lied to and are too fucking stupid to even check for yourself

"And we look to the sky, to a lone star, shining brighter than all the rest, guiding us to the birth of a child — a child Christians believe to be the son of God; miraculously now, here among us on Earth, bringing hope, love and peace and joy to the world.

Yes, it’s a story that’s 2,000 years old, but it’s still very much alive today. Just look into the eyes of a child
on Christmas morning, or listen to the laughter of a family together this holiday season after years — after years of being apart. Just feel the hope rising in your chest as you sing “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing,” even though you’ve sung the countless times before.

Yes, even after 2,000 years, Christmas still has the power to lift us up, to bring us together, to change lives, to change the world.

The Christmas story is at the heart of the Christmas — Christian faith. But the message of hope, love, peace, and joy, they’re also universal."

That is what Biden said. In this little blurb he mentions "Christmas" 4 times. He says it has the power to lift us up, bring us together, change lives and change the world. That sounds pretty positive to me.

Christmas signifies the birth of Christ and has nothing to do with Festivus.

Christmas is a Pagan holiday that has nothing to do with the birth of Christ.

President Biden is the President of all Americans. Not just the Christian minority.

President Biden is a practicing Catholic, that actually goes to church, something I bet you don't do.

Thank God we have President Biden, and not a traitor to the Constitution the majority of Americans voted against twice, only to be appointed to office by a criminal enterprise.

Being anti-Christian is why they were anti-union I suppose. Everyone should understand Christianity supports the people over corporate greed.

Have you read what Biden said?

Please point out the anti-Christian part of that statement.

And he wasn't actively and openly hostile towards it.

How is this hostile towards Christianity:

Please point out the hostile part???
I wasn't referring to Biden...I was referring to the CEOs of Starbucks and Panera who rely upon Christians patronizing their businesses. The success of Chik Filet is due to their strong Christian ideals. They don't preach or promote religion...just some ideals.

Biden? He is a puppet who will say anything for a vote. His beliefs are obvious. (He only believes in himself)

I wasn't referring to Biden...I was referring to the CEOs of Starbucks and Panera who rely upon Christians patronizing their businesses. The success of Chik Filet is due to their strong Christian ideals. They don't preach or promote religion...just some ideals.

Biden? He is a puppet who will say anything for a vote. His beliefs are obvious. (He only believes in himself)

If a business serves coffee that you like or makes food you like, they must also agree with your personal religious beliefs?

If a business serves coffee that you like or makes food you like, they must also agree with your personal religious beliefs?
Tell that to the people that sued the baker for not making a wedding cake for a gay marriage.

Look, you are the one who claimed Biden insulted or offended all Christians. But you cannot point out a single anti-Christian thing in what he said. Just that he did not mention "Christ" by name. He did say "...guiding us to the birth of a child — a child Christians believe to be the son of God...". But did not mention "Christ". You don't think that is being super picky and looking for a reason to be offended?

We Christians have a preference for patronizing other Christian businesses...and as a last resort we utilize those who aren't.

We Christians have a preference for patronizing other Christian businesses...and as a last resort we utilize those who aren't.

Really? Do you avoid Jewish businesses or Jewish doctors and lawyers?

Ok. That works for me.

But if Christians do patronize a business that is not Christian, why would they expect the coffee cups to display their religious images?

Forum List

Back